Cerena's Bondage Abduction Part 3

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Bondage Abduction Part 3

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Cerena gasped as she felt the 8” x 3” wide vein ribbed cock enter her tender pussy & filled her up, Cerena tried to scream no. The dominatrix began gently pumping the length into her & increased the rhythm & ferocity as Cerena lay spread open helpless to the dominatrix action. The pumping action became deep & hard & Cerena was trying to scream no please stop, I can't get my breath. The pumping force was rhythmic & precise as Cerena was pushed & bounced into the mattress. Cerena soon realised she was going to cum with a force she hadn't experienced before. Her breathing rate increased as she screamed as loud as she could I'm cumin I'm cumin. The dominatrix responded to Cerena's cries. At that point the other woman quickly got down to Cerena & opened her mouth as the dominatrix pumped her until Cerena's love juice squirted into the air & mouth of the other woman as she swallowed all she could. The pumping stopped as Cerena writhed on the bed pulling at her restraints & screaming please no more. The dominatrix said, 'Did you like that, coz there's a lot more to come, you're gonna be our sex slave for weeks yet & we've got some more girlfriends & young men who'd love to squirt their fresh hot cum into your mouth. For that you're gonna be partially sedated just so you're aware of what's going on but drugged enough not to be able to fight it & fitted with a Jennings gag, do you know what that is? Cerena struggled & screamed whilst the dominatrix held Cerena's arm, & the other woman injected the sedation. Cerena instantly felt it's magic & she became drowsy & couldn't move. The dominatrix showed Cerena the clamp & clamped it into her mouth & wound it wide open & locked the spring retention. Her head was clamped in a soft vice with rubber pads to prevent any movement. Cerena desperately tried to move her head but it was clamped firmly, & all see could do was move her eyes. She heard the 2 guys enter & they stood one at each side & started wanking their stiff mauve cocks over Cerena's mouth. Cerena tried to struggle & talk as her breathing increased which only seemed to exit the guys. It wasn't long until the first shot his cum onto her tongue. Cerena felt the hot juice enter her mouth & she began to swallow as the second boy came, this time far more than the first. Cerena saw the ejac continually pump out, some of which went over Cerena's face but most went straight down her throat. She knew it would be better for her if she just swallowed it, coz that's where it was going anyway. Once the guys had their turn, the dominatrix & other woman lowered the bed on which Cerena was strapped. Two pretty young lipstick lesbians entered. They both had big pink vibrators & both knelt down, one each side of Cerena's face started buzzing their juicy pink buds whilst touching Cerena's tits & pussy. Cerena was still swallowing the guys cum but now had to prepare for the girls squirt. The girls were a lot more vocal with their moans & the Blonde girl said I'm gonna cum & knelt down over Cerena's mouth & squirted a huge jet of fragrant warm juice. The girl screamed with ecstasy as Cerena struggled to cope with the amount the girl had ejected & started to panic trying to swallow what was in her mouth. The dominatrix came over & quickly told the Brunette to cum over Cerena's tits, not in her mouth. Within seconds she did just that & Cerena's upper body was soaked. The two girls left the room & Cerena was left to recover from the ordeal. Both male & female cum shot into her mouth was a big task, but she was glad that was over & she thought what's gonna happen next?
Pretend we re dead

Re: Cerena's Bondage Abduction Part 3

Post by Pretend we re dead »

This is just like a dream i had, except the master was a tall guy there were no girls, and instead of horny boys, i was banged over and over by leprechauns. they would each just pick a hole and start filling. i must be lonely too long if i am having rape dreams thanks for putting it in perspective.
If life had a face, I would punch it. Punch it in the balls. I would punch life's face's balls. :D :o :| :cry:
If life gives you any crap, tell life Darla said it's ok