How did I ever find him? (Part 1)

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
MS Sandy

How did I ever find him? (Part 1)

Post by MS Sandy »

I still don't have an answer to tht question. I have long felt that I was more attracted to women, but in the corporate world, one does not parade the male version of "eye candy" when it is another woman. What I needed was a male companion, and if there was no sex involved, all the better.

We met on line. I played the regular game at first, but when we had a night where we were to "get better acquainted," the truth came out. His penis was tiny! And no matter what I did, it did not get any larger. He was obviously frustrated by this, admitting that he had never masturbated. He felt no sex urge at all. We didn't date for the next month, and I knew he was ashamed and just wanted to hide from me. (After all, I did know his secret.). I called him and reassured him that it was no big deal - - no pun intended - - and that we did have a future together. I admitted to him my sexual desires, which relieved him. We agreed that we would be simply platonic, and since we did share a lot of the same values and interests, we were otherwise a good fit. We got married a few months later.

A month after that, a small package arrived. We both had the same first initial, and though I could not remember ordering anything, I opened it. It was a curved tube, hinged ring, and padlock. What? I put it back in the box and when he got home, I handed it to him with "What is this?" He explained that it was a chatity tube, and that he felt tht if his penis was worthless, it might as well be locked up and out of sight. He dropped his pants and put the device on his genitals; after the click of the pdlock, he handed me the key and told me to hide it, or een destroy it. Poor guy, I felt.

If I was going to be in charge of his chastity, it would be pretty boring to wear the same one every day. I checked websites and ordered a cage, and when it arrived, I told him I would be in charge and he was not to complain or interfere with what I did. He agreed. He did not like the cage because it was a little heavier, but even worse, you could see Tiny Tim cowering in his prison. I could prod him with a pencil, but no matter how much I played with my prisoner, there was no increase in size.

This coming weekend, we have a trip planned to a campground. I'll report on how that goes when we return.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: How did I ever find him? (Part 1)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Some people just don't know what they want, huh? At least not to ask for it. I have found that a lot of true desires are accidentally stumbled upon, or given as "gifts" from others. Let's hear some more.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠