The slaves slave

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
ncait

The slaves slave

Post by ncait »

Perhaps the strangest of my experiences are my dreams. At times they do not mirror the realities of what is possible, instead forming a landscape of rampant possibility unconstrained by real life. This dream was of this type.

As I sat in a dark room, a light appeared to reveal a figure in the distance. As it approached it became obvious this figure was female I tried to reach out to her but found my arms pinned to my sides. Helpless, I just watched her slow approach until she was right before me. Unable to look away, I watched as she stared at me seeming to see to my very soul. She whispered to me " do you wish for freedom?" I shook my head knowing that I truly did not want to be free. Slowly my memory filled in details. I knew I was a slave. I was trained to serve a master that I have not yet met. She looked at me and said, "shame, but I also do not think freedom would suit you. Look for me and you shall find what you desire most." I looked at her puzzled and stammered "and what is it that I desire?" She just smiles and turns around. As she walks away, she simply says "find me and you will discover your answer." As soon as she says this, the light goes out leaving me in the darkness with the puzzle of her words.

I awaken lying on the floor, the strangeness of the dream lingering with me. I try to adjust to being awake taking inventory of my surroundings. The floor I lay on is wood and cold. I sit up and instantly hear the jingle of a chain. I trace the sound to my neck and remember I have a thick leather collar around my neck attached to the floor by a delicate yet strong chain. As I awaken more, I realize this is the day I have awaited for, my auction day. I spent the last day being prepped for sale so that I might fetch the highest price. I slept in a slave's room to ensure I was in the proper mind to be sold. Laying without comfort would ensure that I perform my best, desperate to be sold so that I may know comfort again.

I knew I would not fetch a very high price since I am not being sold by an owner, instead selling myself after being abandoned. This would considerably lower my price since, as a slave, I am not allowed to argue for a higher price. The unowned usually go last in the auction as well, seen as damaged goods for bargain prices. After all, who would throw away a slave that wasn't broken in some way? Since this was the case, I knew I would probably be sold to an owner looking for a slave to take duties that normally a slave wouldn't be subject to. Or even worse, an owner looking for a slave that they can use to perform tasks that would be considered to be damaging to a slave. I was already considered broken so what did it matter? I would happily take any owner though, I simply wanted to be owned no matter what I had to do to achieve my goal.

I suddenly heard the bells signaling that the auction time was near, shaking the last bit of sleep from my mind. I knelt on the floor and awaited the agent of the auction to come release my collar so that I might be taken to the room in which the auction would actually take place. He entered my room, released my leash from the floor and used it to lead me to the area the other damaged slave were being gathered.

The way these auctions work is that all slaves, no matter what grade, are lined up on a stage and secured with hands behind our backs and collars attached to rings in the wall making us stand straight. Our clothing is picked by the auction house to increase our desirability and each slave wears something different. When our number is called, we are released from the wall rings and lead on leash to a raised platform in the center of the stage. Once upon this block we stand still and wait as the auctioneer tells of our owner history and training background. He then says our starting price and at which point interested buyers place bids and usually the highest bidder winning the slave. There are rare exceptions to this, but the general still holds true. Before the auction actually starts there is a time where the slaves are on the wall and all guests are free to walk around and look at the merchandise as sort of a cocktail hour.

I am led to my ring and my spirits fall as I am secured to the ring closest to the door indicating I will be the last on the block. By time I am put up for sale, most of the buyers will have found someone and I will most likely not be sold today, further reducing my price in a future auction. Despite this, I stand properly in my place awaiting the nights festivities.

As guests arrived, they walked around looking at the slaves and talking amongst themselves. Being last ring, I was mostly ignored since to be in such a position means that I am regarded as the bottom of all the slaves for sale. I try to not show my disappointment in being ignored and try my best to entice people to come look at me. From across the room, I see a group of people enter late. There was a man and a woman together, but I gasped when the came in more and I saw who was behind them. It was the woman from my dreams. What puzzled me was the fact that she wore the collar of a slave. Surely this slave could not be from my dreams, for how could a slave give me freedom she herself does not have. Now, it is not uncommon for a guest to bring some of their slaves along to the auction but mostly they are there to act as a status symbol and generally ignored. This group however actively talked with their slave as they looked at the various slaves on the wall. At times, it seemed they talked to her as a parent might a child. Puzzled, I subtly watched them curious about this dynamic as I had never seen it before. As they neared my position, I locked my eyes on the floor knowing they would turn away before they reached my ring. I heard a clear voice like a bell say "this one Daddy, I want this one." Figuring she was talking about one of the slaves beside me, I kept my eyes on the floor last I betray myself with my disappointment. A few seconds pass and I hear a powerful voice say, "slave, look up. We wish to examine you." Before I knew what I was doing, I looked up and said "yes sir." It was purely reflex for he couldn't be talking to me could he? as my gaze lifts, I see the pair with the strange slave standing right before me. The slave is smiling and says, "oh yes, this one is the one I want!" Shocked, I just stand there. I could not believe what I was hearing. The slave is picking the interests? The Male speaks to her and says "surely you don't want this one, it is obviously defective in some way. Perhaps one of the others would suit you better?" She just shakes her head and says " no Daddy! It must be her. I want her and none of the others, she looks sad and I bet she has a great smile." I am absolutely stunned by this exchange and when the Male asks my number, I can barely stammer out "190 sir, I don't know my price but I imagine it is low since I am last ring." "Well this is what we are looking for. Our slave wants a playmate. You will be her slave but you will still answer to us. That being said, your day to day will be at her command. Does this sound like something you can do?"

I am shocked since this was unheard of. A slave for a slave? I could only stumble on my words as I tried to understand how this was possible. Finally gaining my composure again, I say "yes sir. I am ready to serve in any way asked of me. I just really want to be purchased today. I am willing to do anything my owner asks of me without hesitation." He seemed pleased with my answer and turned to his companion and exchanged words I couldn't hear over the noise in the room. She nodded as the bell indicating the auction was about to start rang. They vanished into the crowd to take their seats. Just before the auction started, the door beside me opened and out snuck a steward of the house. She quietly and quickly unhooked my collar from the wall and led me through the door closing it behind her. I was panicked and heartbroken. I had been removed from the auction. I did not know why, perhaps it was the lack of interest in me for none save that strange group even approached me. I struggled to hold back tears as I was led into the room I had spent the night in. My collar was removed and my hands freed. The steward left the room without a word and finally alone, I lost all control I had and wept.

By taking the collar off me, it was indicated I was no longer an offering of the house and deemed unsellable. If I had made it to the block and been sold, the collar would have been removed then my new owner would place their collar on me after the auction. But in my case, this would be impossible since I never made it to the block. I fell to the floor and lost myself in my grief. I would be expected to leave the auction house after all the guests left and not be permitted to return. I waited for a steward to inform me it was time to leave. I have no idea how long passed but it felt like an eternity. I heard movement outside my door and the knob turned just a bit. I quickly regained my composure so I could keep what little pride I had left, but I knew my eyes would be red from crying. As the door opened, I waited for the sentence that would devastate me but also mark me an outcast.

From the open door, the strange slave bounded into the room. Of all the things I was ready for, that was not one of them. She took one look at me and skidded to a halt. She cocked her head sideways and asked " why have you been crying? Was someone mean to you?" I had no answer to that so I just shook my head. I had no idea what she was doing back here unattended. That was quickly solved as her two owners entered the room. Embarrassed that I was in such disarray in the presence of owners I tried to quickly wipe my face and smooth my hair. I was so confused and upset that all I could do was fall back on my training and protocol. "Can I help you find something sir? I think you might have the wrong room. I am sure your new slave is around here somewhere though." He looked confused and said "no we are in the right room." I decided I couldn't handle much more so I said, "forgive my boldness, but you are not in the right room. I was removed from the auction before it started, so I cannot be yours for I was never sold. I'm sure it isn't your fault since these hallways can be confusing to some. I am simply awaiting the steward to remove me from the premises. I will help you find your new slave in the meantime though." He stammered angrily and I feared I had insulted him by talking back. He stormed from the room followed closely by his female companion. Their slave stayed in the room and put a hand on my shoulder. She just smiled and said "he's not angry at you, but I think someone is in alot of trouble." I just muttered a confirmation and sank back to my knees. Could this day get any worse? The slave just smiled and left the room in pursuit of her owners.

Some time later the three of them returned to my room with the owner of the house cowering behind them. I had no idea what was going on. The Male owner thrust the house owner into the front and demanded he apologize to me. Now I really had no idea what to do. As he stammered a fearful apology, I must have looked puzzled because suddenly the Male and female owners laughed. Sobering, the female owner says to me, " you were taken from the auction because we bought you outright. We didn't want to risk someone else buying you so we paid to have you taken from auction. This idiot was supposed to inform you of that. Obviously, from your confusion and the way you are obviously upset, that did not happen. So my husband corrected the issue." I didn't know what to say, but tears started flowing from my eyes. I couldn't believe this. I had been bought outside auction? That almost never happens since the price is always much higher. As I wept with joy, the owners laughed and nodded to their slave. She put her hands into a bag she was carrying and quickly hid whatever she grabbed behind her back. She walked behind me and just said, "kneel properly!" I straightened up and awaited further orders, simply overjoyed I was getting them, no matter who they were from. I felt tight cold steel around my neck and then heard the one sound that is heaven to any slave; the click as the lock shuts. The slave grabbed my shoulders and leaned to my ear. I got chills as she simply whispered in my ear "now, you are mine slave."

I awoke with a start. Everything was just a dream. I struggled with my disappointment and tried desperately to return to the dream but I was unable. I held onto every detail as I now knew what perfection would look like. I write this in Hopes that one day, I shall return to that dream and continue to discover what was in store for me. I do know one thing, that strange slave was right, she did show me what it was I truly desired.
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The slaves slave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do you wear bondage in an attempt to provoke these dreams? Are you looking for an analysis from a junior psych student at Wossamotta U?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

These are normal dreams for me.. sleeping in bondage actually reduces the amount i have. I'd love your analysis...( I'm currently in my final year of my masters in psych lol)
Shannon SteelSlave

Just a quick analysis, (the best I can do these days) I think your subconscious is expressing a fantasy you may not be able to actually live out, due to vanilla restrictions. (Job, family, relationship, social stigma)
I also sense you have possibly induced yourself with low self esteem. Your dream may be telling you not to sell yourself short. That is, unless your dream made you out to be a low class slave for the humiliation (entertainment) factor.
Without knowing you a little better, (we are already great friends) only you can decide if and how to act on a dream like this. While dreams can be a useful tool for outside the box thinking, they also allow us to stretch our minds beyond what is practical or possible. You can't act on every single dream, due to its reality to fantasy range. Some dreams mean nothing. Some dreams give you the answers to problems you could not otherwise receive, due to the distractions of everyday life. It's up to the individual what to do when confronted with a dream, but it is always ok to discuss with a trusted friend the parameters of a dream, and what you think it means. I don't sense that you are very confused about this one.
I've started rambling, so I'll stop. Best of luck getting back into that dream, sounds like fun.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Well, you are kinda right. Tbh, this dream borrowed alot from reality. It was more an expression of fear than anything else. At the time of the dream, I was slated to be "sold" at an auction the following friday at a bdsm club i am a part of. The auctions are actually conducted in a very simmilar manner. And spoiler alert, I ended up not getting sold!

As for the other parts, I dont really have much vanilla limits, I actually have a locked on collar almost all the time and often wear leather cuffs for comfort. I do have rediculous low self esteem, but bondage and bdsm help with that.
Shannon SteelSlave

ncait wrote: spoiler alert, I ended up not getting sold!
Well, how much $$ are you? Do you do windows? Plumbing? I need help around here. And maybe someone who gets me.
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Oh I'm not expensive, a pair of ballet boots, a couple new gags, I'm not picky (got a huge amazon wishlist built lol.) Yes I do plumbing, windows, floors, tiling, you name it....

Let's just say, I have a very broad set of skills. Skills that make me useful to someone like you!