The Game 20 - The Fence

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 20 - The Fence

Post by Kay »

The Fence

This feels very familiar, she thought. Once more she was standing in the playground, her arms restrained above her, legs spread and fastened to the spreader bar. She was nervous because,apart from the prospect of being naked outside, again, there were some novel features this time. He had moved the restraints forward to the next rafter, and now she was standing facing the back yard farther forward than usual. She was still in the shade under the roof of the play ground, but only just. When she lost her clothes she was going to be very exposed. And she knew that she was going to lose them because, well she always did, didn't she? But more importantly there was his instruction.
“Wear something that you don't mind getting damaged.”
“Damaged?”
“Well, probably destroyed...”
Accordingly she was wearing some old denim cutoffs which had definitely seen better days and a tshirt which she wore when she painted. It had finally become too disreputable even for that and it had only escaped being cut into dustrags, partly because she hadn't got around to it, but mostly because she didn't really dust very much. She had considered, but decided against a bra. She didn't have any which were quite ready to be sacrificed, and a bra-less woman, she had found was usually well received.

She had been standing thinking about what could be coming when he finally reappeared.
“Ah, the Jackson Pollack shirt. Very good choice.”
He stepped close, cupped one breast and kissed her deeply.
After a while he said, “You've probably wondered why I called you here, and with such a specific dress code.”
“A little bit, yes.”
He pulled a pair of scissors from his pocket.
Her eyes widened a bit in surprise.
“Ahh...” This was new...
He took hold of the tshirt over her breast and, pulling it well away carefully snipped away the fabric. He released it and when it snapped back, her breast popped out of the resulting hole. He repeated the process on the other side and stepped back to appraise the result.
“No bra, very nice. I forgot to tell you that part.”
“So are you now going to break into 'Singing in the Rain'?”
“No, and I'm very glad you got the reference without my having to.”
“As I remember that scene developed into some rather ultraviolent in and out.”
“Well, we don't have to be that faithful to the source material. Basically it's something I just wanted to try this.”
“I know. Men and their fantasies.”
“Where would we be without them?”
Next he cut up the front of the tshirt hem to collar and two more cuts from the neck along the top of the arms. A bit of painted stained rag fell away, leaving her topless, facing the back fence.
“Now denim... This might be a bit harder...”
“You could just pull them down.”
“I could,” he agreed, “but where's the fun in that?”
Despite his words he must have anticipated the difficulty. She noticed that he had brought the sharpest scissors for the job. He cut up the side of each leg. The old denim fell away as well leaving her standing in just her panties. And really quite near the back fence, she couldn't help noticing.
Nothing now remained to her modesty but a wisp of nylon.
He walked behind her, stroked her bottom lightly and snipped up one side of the panties. Her spread pose meant that they immediately pulled to one side, almost but not quite exposing her. Despite her previous casual tone she had to admit that it felt different to be cut out of her clothes.
He walked to the front again admiring the results. After a moment he said, “That's very nice, but let's just remove this...”
The last snip.
“There. It looked so untidy hanging there like that. And a lady wouldn't want to look untidy.”
And there she was.
Naked.
Again.
Facing the back fence and the alley.
Again.
And much closer this time...
“So you've been keeping yourself nicely shaved...”, he said lightly stroking her pussy. She moved under his hand, hoping for more, but he stopped.
“Do you remember when you started?”
“Of course. It was right here. You shaved me. Against my will, I might add.”
“On the contrary. You asked me to. Eventually. You begged in fact, quite loudly I remember.”
“Well, yes, because you threatened to tickle me...”
“Ahh, like this?”
He drew his nails lightly down from her armpit along her ribs.
“Ahhhh!!! nononno don't do that!”
“No? How about this?”
She squirmed trying to get away but she was too firmly held.
“Don't be too loud. You're rather near the alley, remember? You could attract attention...”
She shut her mouth tightly and wiggled and writhed as he moved up and down her body.
Finally she gasped,”No tickling! We agreed!”
“Well, funnily enough actually we didn't. We just sort of observed it as a sort of redline. But then I thought...”
He raked his nails down her ribs again. She gasped trying to remain silent.
“You've tested my limits rather severely from time to time, so...”
“Damn it! I'll get even you know...”
“Ah, rather than threats I think you might want to promise to do nice things for me to make me stop. Otherwise...”
He lightly stroked her other side. She jerked and gasped, sensitized now to any touch.
“No no please, you're right. If you stop I'll... I'll fuck you...”
“Well, of course you will, that goes without saying. In fact we could begin now...”
He pulled down his zipper.
“What? No! Not here...!”
“Why not?”, he said as he entered her.
Her blush, never far away, was rising. I'm naked, being fucked, outside...
Well at least he's somewhat hidden you from the fence, Conscience helpfully offered. He might have taken you from behind...
Yes, thank you for that, I feel much better.
He gave her a few thrusts and then withdrew.
“We might return to that later, “ he said zipping himself up. “Vertical sex is one of those ideas which sounds better than it really works out. But back to business.”
He began running his hands up and down her ribs, occasionally paying attention to one or the other armpit. She wiggled, squirmed, and tried not to make too much noise.
“Nononoplease don't please I can't...”
After awhile he relented, and stepped back.
“Well, any other offers to make me stop? Otherwise we have all afternoon...”
She gasped and tried to catch her breath.
“I'll suck you...”
“Yes...?”
“I'll suck you naked...”
“Well, that's pretty much a given. You're going to do everything naked for quite a while. Unless...
would that be me or you naked...?”
“It could be both...”, she said trying for a casual tone again.
“Wrong answer. You're in no position to be flippant, madam. I think I'll just continue here...”
He began again. This time he concentrated on her leg from pussy to sole of foot. The effect was dramatic.
“No! No! Please! Me! Me naked! Me very naked...”
He paused.
“Would madam like to perform in the middle of the yard?”
“What...? Oh...”
She imagined kneeling naked, much nearer the fence, and opening her mouth...
“I...do I have to...?”
“No, of course not. We'll just carry on...”
He transferred his attentions to the other leg. He found a spot on her inner thigh which produced delightful wiggling and noises.
“Oh oh no I can't stand it...”
“Sorry, but you haven't come up with a good alternative.”
After another few minutes he stopped and said, “I'm going to take a short break. You just stand here and look forward to beginning again. Isn't this fun?”
He was just turning to walk into the house when she said,
“Please... I'll dance for you...”
He stopped.
“Ah. Now that is an interesting proposal...”

Which is how, said Conscience, you ended up performing the Dance of Seven Veils in the middle of the yard.
Yep.
Quite close to the fence, I noticed.
Yes, but by that time it was night. Only the solar lights for illumination. It was rather romantic really.
I see. And of course you had to perform all the other things you promised as well. And that was also romantic...?
Yes, absolutely. For a certain value of romance...
Still, it's a pity you had to promise not to retaliate in kind. Just imagine all the lovely things you could have made him beg for. To be dressed as Fifi for example.
Oh, that wouldn't have taken much forcing. He likes that.
All right, the prom dress perhaps, or the corset. All down by the fence of course.
Yes, that would have been good. He's not quite sure about the corset yet.
And then there is the tutu of course. That would require some serious tickling.
I could manage it.
Perhaps even the corset and tutu together would look nice.
Oh, that would be excellent.
It's too bad you promised you wouldn't tickle him then. Do you mean to keep your promise?
What do you think?
Good girl. I can't wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Game 20 - The Fence

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It almost sounds like she is getting used to this, but still in that honeymoon phase of being edgy, but not too terrifying.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠