Cerena & The Burglar

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena & The Burglar

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Cerena fell asleep on the sofa & was disturbed early AM by a noise, she went into the hall & was grabbed from behind & chloroformed. When she came round she quickly realized she was tied to her office chair in the hall, gagged & hooded. Her ankles were chained up to the back of the chair, as was her waist & so had no way to move the chair. She had a rope harness tied tight around her breasts, waist & crotch rope which was secured to the back of the chair which held her firmly in place. Her wrists were leather cuffed together connected with a padlocked chain & tied way above her to the hand rail post on the first floor. There was no possible way for her to get to that or anywhere near the front door. She was unable to call for help or speak as the burglar had gagged & masked her with some pantys he'd found in the laundry bin, and gaffer taped very tight over her mouth to prevent her from pushing the gag out. She could feel something buzzing away inside her but was unable to prevent herself from having multiple orgasms during her long ordeal of helpless bondage. What could Cerena do to get free?
[attachment=1]chair2.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]chair1.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
chair1.JPG
chair2.JPG
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena & The Burglar

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A story worthy of Moraxian's Game Room, the same way it is up to the viewer's imagination to finish the story.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠