Jake to Jasmine

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Jake to Jasmine

Post by restricted »

My name is Harry Smiles, well actually I’m Harriet but I prefer Harry. Jo is my wife and we have lived together these past ten years. We are both contented except for one thing, we need to be able to go out a bit more but doing the housework is boring and it has to be done.

It started out one day with nothing out of the ordinary except the long dry spell had come to an end and it had started to drizzle. I didn’t take much notice. I just hoped that Jo had taken her umbrella. Before long, it stated to really pour down. Flood warnings were issued so I decided to shut up my book shop and go home early.

Before I left I phoned Jo and told her, but she replied she had heard and was getting a lift home early. We had to get home as our house as large as it is slightly raised on a low flood plain.
When I say large house, it’s an old farm house with seven bedrooms, three of which are en- suite and a fabulous kitchen and dining room. There is also a room for all the auxiliary stuff like dish washer, washing machine and tumble drier. The cooker is a large kitchen range. Of course it takes a lot of cleaning.

I digress, this day, the rains made up for the dry spell. In a matter of an hour, the local river had burst its banks and flooding commenced. The water had reached about a quarter of a mile from our house when I got home. As I put the car in the garage, I was thankful that whoever built the place had it placed on a twelve feet high mound. We have had flooding before and it had never gone above three feet so there was another nine feet to go before water entered our house.

As I shut the garage door, I saw this man standing under a tree trying to keep out of the rain. He had not heard of the flood risk obviously. I ran out to him and called him over. His clothes were ragged and worn. He was rather unkempt but I thought that if he had a hot bath and a good meal; that would help him on his way. Just to make sure it was okay with Jo who was rather nervous around men; I phoned her and told her of the situation. Jo told me she didn’t mind in this case but I had to be careful as I didn’t know the man. I assessed the situation and realised I could fell him with one blow as he was rather thin and weak looking.
So I gave him a cup of tea and while he was drinking it, ran a hot bath for him. I told him we were having lasagne for dinner so if he wanted to stay for some, he could. I went to get his clothes to put in the washing machine and told him there was a bath robe he could borrow.

It was some time before he came down and asked where his clothes were. I told him. “They are the worse for wear”. He replied that was all he had. He had no job as he couldn’t find a house and he couldn’t get a house as he had no job.

It was Jo that came up with the idea. We still had a few minutes before diner was ready so she told him to go and shave and she would do his hair for him. He told us his name was Jake. We told him our names. Jo told him there were men’s razors in the cabinet in the bathroom.

While he was shaving Jo and I spoke, “How about letting him stay as our guest in return for him doing the housework?” Jo wasn’t sure but when I told her of my ideas she warmed to it. I was just putting dinner out when Jake came down. He was rather handsome; in fact I thought he was too good looking to be a man. Although wearing it, he was holding the bathrobe, covering himself up. I asked what was wrong and he said it didn’t quite fit him and he did not want to embarrass us by exposing himself. I realised that he had Jo’s robe on as mine was in the washing basket. Jo is a petite size eight and she is only five feet tall. I one the other hand am now a size twelve and I am six feet tall. I used to be a size twenty until I met Jo. She put me on the path to losing weight.

I thought about it and said to Jo, “Go up into the spare bedroom and pick out some of my old clothes. I’m sure there are skirts and blouses that will fit him.” Jake said he couldn’t wear them and I said he is not to be so silly. Who will see him? It will save him having to hold the robe closed. Jo went off like a shot and came back with a long black pleated skirt and a white blouse. Jake said he couldn’t wear them. He is a man. I told him not to be so daft. Girls wear trousers so why not the other way round? Men wear kilts so why not skirts? It is only a piece of material. Everybody used to wear robes at one time. I held the skirt up to him and said he would look okay in it.
He left the room and came back in the skirt and blouse just as I was putting dinner out. Jo said he looked stunning. He smiled and gave a fake curtsy and said thank you.

We ate the dinner and Jake said he would wash up. “In that case you need a pinny” Jo told him and got one out of the drawer. In no time Jake had it over his head for the breast cover and tied around his waist.
Once he had finished washing the dishes I asked how he felt wearing the skirt, blouse and apron. “Surprisingly okay with it. They are comfortable” he replied. Jo told him, “They are only material and asked what was the difference to wrapping a towel around himself or wearing a skirt?” That is when I told him we had a dishwasher, but as he volunteered to wash the dishes and he made an excellent job of it too boot. He laughed and said what an idiot he was. He should have asked.

I got some glasses and poured out some wine for us. I mentioned his clothes. They were much the worse for wear. “They are all I have. I lost everything” We asked about his family and were told he hadn’t any family now and have nowhere to live, and he was getting worried if we had a cold winter. That was the first meal he had eaten in four days. He hadn’t slept properly for a week. Benches in bus stops aren’t all that comfortable. He didn’t fancy living on the street. So I put my proposal.

“We have been talking. If you would like, you can stay here with us. In return for wages, you get your food and lodging free” Jake thought about it. “But I’d need new clothes”. I told him we would get him some new ones so when he was ready to move on, he could, but we would provide him with clothes while he stayed with us. Jake thanked us and said he would think about it.

A couple of minutes later he agreed. I said “Of course as our maid, you would need the right outfit to match the job”. He said he couldn’t wear a maid’s uniform. Jo told him he wouldn’t have to, “But you do look gorgeous in that skirt and pinny” but we would need him to look nice for when we have guests. He hadn’t thought about what he was wearing at the time until Jo mentioned it.

Jake agreed with our proposal. I suggested we had a brandy to celebrate our good fortunes. Jo and Jake said that would be lovely. But Jo ran off a couple of contracts one for him and one for us and told him to read them. Jake said not to bother, what harm could there be. It was only until he was ready to leave. I watched him sign and we both signed on our behalf.

We were curious as to how Jake got in this state. His parents had divorced when he was only seven, and his mother moved to Australia and he hadn’t heard from her since. His father worked away all the time and he got into trouble, so they put him into care. He hated it. No one adopted him so as soon as he was old enough, he left. That was four years ago which made him roughly twenty to twenty two now.
I crushed up a couple of sleeping tablets and put them in Jake’s glass. I told him what I had done so he gets a good night’s sleep. We drank the brandy and Jo showed him his bedroom. While they were looking at his room I washed the glasses.

A half hour later and Jake was crashed out in his room. Jo asked what he was going to wear. I got his clothes out of the washing machine and found they had virtually fallen to pieces.
I replied, “Do you remember when we went to that fancy dress party when I was a size eighteen”. Jo thought about it for a moment, “You mean that outfit that caused a sensation”. I replied that was the one. It even had a long black wig to go with it. Jo asked “Should we leave him to put it on, or do it for him?” I went and got the box of fancy dress items we brought back from the party. I said we had better do it for him, but it would mean removing every trace of hair from his body.

We got some latex gloves and Jake was completely zonked out as we removed his leg and pubic hair. We gave him another shave and removed all his head hair.
Using superglue, we glued his cock down between his legs and pulled the purple panties up. They were nice and tight on him and held his cock in place. Jake stirred once or twice but we managed to do it without him waking,

He must have been really tired and the tablets had finished the job. Jo opened the box and saw the large breast forms she had worn when she went as a hooker. We looked at each other and knew what we had to do. Using spirit gum, we glued them to his chest. Extremely carefully we slipped a purple sleep bra over his arms and chest. We thought he was going to wake up and we stood there holding our breath. But we were okay. He slept on. We left everything else and went to bed ourselves.

Next morning we were up nice and early and heard “What the hell” Jake came running downstairs. “What have you done to me? I went to use the toilet and had to sit to pee”. We showed him the contract. He calmed down when he read it was only until he was ready to leave. We had breakfast and suggested to him that he could let us finish the job which he agreed to. Jo went one side and I went the other and we slowly pulled the see though genie pantaloons up and settled them over his waist. “Oh wow, they look better on Jake than they did on you Harry”

We got the bra cover. It was purple with fake coins all over it. A large scarf with fake coins all over it was tied around his waist it formed a sort of skirt with one leg showing.
We got him to sit while we did his makeup. Jo used metallic green shading into blue metallic eyeshadow. A large fake jewel was stuck in his belly button. Large dangly ear rings were super glued to his ears. I used spirit gum to stick the wig to his head and arranged it so it came down and forward over his shoulders.

“Where did these come from?” Jo exclaimed as she took a little box out of the fancy dress box. In it were two fake eyebrows. They were shaped like a woman’s eyebrows. I reminded her I had to buy them as I had singed my eyebrows badly and had to cover them up. They were glued in place on Jake. “That looks lovely. You look so adorable Jake” I told him. He smiled. Jo applied the mascara. Jo put some light rouge on his cheeks to give him a blush which really looked lovely on him. I glued long eye lashes on him and Jo put mascara on them for him. I loved putting the purple lipstick on him even though I knew it would be a waste of time as his lips would not be seen.
Jo took his wrists and I took his feet and we fastened chains with little round bells on them around his wrists and ankles and glued them so they could not come off. Finally the face veil with little fake coins was tied around his head. The wig covered the knot up and at the front, his nose was covered. His head was covered in a see through head covering again with fake coins dangling down over his forehead. All you could see of him now was his deliciously made up eyes. We got him to stand up and I looked in the box once more. There were some more chains. These were tiny and went around the big toe and around the back of his ankle.
Lastly we painted his finger and toe nails in purple varnish. I said that would have to do but it would have been nice if he had long nails and maybe a few jewellery rings on his fingers. Jo looked up eBay and found the ideal items. They would be here by the following week she told us.

Unfortunately we didn’t have any shoes but I said I would get some for him. Jo said we could not call him Jake any more so would he settle for Jasmine? He agreed. We stood him in front of a full length mirror and asked how he felt. “I should be revolted by what you have done to me, but for some reason, I like it” We got him to walk about and the bells rattled quite loudly. Jo laughingly said at least we would know Jasmine was about.
I said he could leave now if he wants but the temperature had plummeted to below freezing and it wasn’t the right outfit to go out in.

All that night, we loved it as our house maid come slave girl served us with teas and dinner. The next test would be the following Saturday week. We were having a gathering of the girls at our house. We hadn’t told them of what we had done or who he was. But it did give us time to get some shoes for him.

We love our group of friends. They know Jo and I are a partnership but they do not judge us for what we are, but instead judge our friendship on trust of them and our love for each other. We now have a dozen of our so called inner circle friends.

All the items came; we got him some gold two inch heeled sandals with open toes so we could see his painted toe nails. Fortunately he had small feet so it was easy to find shoes to fit. Size eight was perfect. The false finger and toe nails were super glued into place and painted. Jasmine was ready.

The day of the get together came; Jo let the girls in while I gave them a drink. Then I told them we had a surprise for them. I called for Jasmine to bring the Champagne from the fridge. I could see the puzzled look on their faces as they heard the sound of the bells from the kitchen. When Jasmine walked in the room, they all stood there with their mouths open. After a minute, one of them cottoned on it was a man. I told her he was. He is now our Jasmine. They all agreed he looked absolutely wonderful. Jasmine had her bum spanked playfully several times, but where ever she went, the girls could not take their eyes off of her.

One girl said the outfit suited him better than it did the girls. One suggested we had a harem party and everyone gets dressed in identical outfits like Jasmine’s but in different colours. “Mind you, I might kidnap her” the girl said. I agreed to the party as long as I could go as the Sultan which they all agreed. A genie or slave girl is not for me. Further arrangements were to be made. When they all went home, we got the solvent and allowed Jasmine to remove the bells and chains but not remove his cock or breast glue.

One thing surprised me. I said earlier that our friends did not judge us. They didn’t judge Jake/Jane or Jasmine either. They just took it to be a good laugh and a way of breaking the ice. I never realised that a couple of them had seen Jake around for some time, but he seems more relaxed now than he did a month ago, Like us, they fell in love with jasmine and admired his bravery for doing it. One was jealous of his breasts.

Six months on and Jasmine had no wish to leave. Her cock had come unstuck and she had made use of it on our friends when they required it. Of course, as Sultan I had to use my strap on dildo on my slave girl now and then. So did Jo. Jasmine said she had the best of both worlds now so why would she want to leave? The strange thing was we bought him some jeans and t shirts and a jacket plus shoes and socks and no one in the village realised what was going on. We decided to not buy him any pants as he looked fabulous in the satin knickers. In fact we bought him a lot more.
It was now late spring and it was getting warmer. Jasmine now used my old skirts and blouses rather than the slave girl outfit all the time. We had to buy him a new one as he had worn one out. Jasmine only came out at weekends. It was Jane during the week in a skirt and blouse.

The date of the party was set up. I asked Jane if she went as Jasmine, how far would she go? Jane (formerly Jake) said she would do anything for us. We were his family now. That pleased us both. We said that we would like her to do a belly dance for us at the party. Jane said she couldn’t do it so we watched some Youtube films and got one of the girls to come over to teach Jane how to do it.
She told him to “Please stand with your legs slightly apart as that would make your hips stand out a little more” Jane did as she was told. After a couple of two hour sessions she had got it to perfection. We made the girl promise not to tell anyone. Because we were so pleased with Jane’s progress, we bought her a purple scarf that tied at one side, around the waist like a skirt leaving one leg free. This too had holographic coin sized items sewn onto it that dangled against the scarf so when she danced, the light caught on it and the coins shimmered with the movement.

Then I hit him with the bad news, Jane would have to help decorate the lounge to look like a Bedouin tent. Jane agreed. Then she was told we would have to glue his cock down again. Jane said she would do it herself. She enjoyed the treatment the girls gave him trying to make the glue become unstuck.

So we sat down and made a list of the things we would need for the decorations. When we got the measurements of the room, we realised we would need twenty white double bed sheets to cover the ceiling. String to criss-cross the ceiling to hold the sheets up. And twenty coloured sheets to cover the walls up. One top of that we needed fifteen large cushions to sit on and lots of Moroccan lamps.
We phoned the girls as one of them told us they were going to a warehouse next week so if we would like to go with her, we could and if the girls made a collection, the cost for us would be reduced. All of the girls agreed and by the time we went, we had nearly a thousand pounds to spend. But what we bought could be used for any party.

At the end of that week, the lounge was looking fabulous. We had bought some purple and gold satin to break the coloured sheets up. As the light hit the satin, it lit up the room. For the large cushions we used different coloured satin and stuffed them with old duvets and blankets. Everyone said how comfortable they were and it was lovely to see my harem sitting there with their legs bent to one side but together.
We lit the different coloured Turkish lamps and pulled the curtains closed before covering them with gold satin. For the door, we used see through silk sheet hanging down and two pieces of purple satin that met in the middle of the door frame.

As the girls turned up they were in awe of what we had done. The drinks flowed and all the girls sat on the cushions on the floor like they would in a harem. I felt overdressed in my white lightweight trousers and light blue satin jacket, white shirt and a gold turban. I even had a sash with a large crest on it.
That is when I ordered Jasmine to do her act. I put some belly dancing music on and away she went. The girls loved it. They had tears of laughter running down their faces.

“Let’s get her for the initiation” one of the girls cried. Jasmine was grabbed and rope was wound around her ankles, her knees, and her wrists behind her back, finally her elbows were pulled together making her breasts stand out. The girls carried Jasmine out into the garden and tied her to a post. After that we went back inside leaving Jasmine to accept her punishment. Mind you, she had done nothing wrong and the girls did keep going out to snog with her, hoping the glue would come unstuck on his cock.

All in all the party was a success. I asked Jasmine if she enjoyed it and she agreed that being tied up released a sense of freedom, especially when the girls came out to tease her. I suggested perhaps we should start tying Jasmine up a bit more. Her eyes lit up at the thought. I said I would discuss it with the girls without Jasmine being around so she had no idea where or when it would happen.
A month went by and one of the girls said she would love to do the party again. I said it would be nice, but it would have to be in a different theme. When we met the girls they all thought that an Indian theme would be brilliant. One of the girls knew of a place near her where we could buy saris. I said that we couldn’t get Jasmine to go to the shop and buy one but she felt that it would be best if took her so she can see for herself what it is like. My problem was how to get her there.

A further meeting with the girls solved that. They would come round one Saturday and take Jasmine to the shop. I asked how. They told me to have her ready in bra and panties and they would kidnap her and take her there.
The Saturday in question came up and we got Jasmine to have a nice soak on the bath with essential oils once more and shave her hair off of her legs and area. She wasn’t suspecting anything. While she was in the bath, the girls turned up. They had a large box with them. Jasmine entered the room to see if we thought she was good enough.
The girls grabbed her and quickly bound her arms behind her back once more. Then her feet and legs were tied and she was forced into a foetus position and her feet were tied then had a strap to hold them to her thighs. A strap went around her arms and chest holding them close to her back. A further strap was put around her knees and back holding her tightly. The girls got some fa tanning cream and carefully covered her face with it. “Jasmine will need to be of a darker skin for what we have in mind” one of the girls said.

I couldn’t resist giving Jasmine a playful smack on the bum. She was gagged and the girls picked her up and gently laid her in the box closing and locking it, trapping her inside.
The box was loaded into the back of a van and we all went in cars following the van to the shop. We were inside before Jasmine and when she was brought in we gave a big rousing cheer. Jasmine was released and asked what was going on. We told her, she had a choice of letting the Indian woman dress her in a sari or go home as she was.

The Indian woman was over the moon at the sales she got. We all bought a sari ourselves including the blouse or Choli as she could it plus the petticoat. We let Jasmine chose one herself and then from the back of the shop we heard one of the girls say “My God, that’s beautiful”. The girl came forward with a light blue silk sari. The shop keeper told us it was pure silk for weddings. The girls said Jasmine needed one of those as well as a cotton one.
We all agreed and made the extra purchase of it.

Her cotton sari was orange and yellow with a yellow choli and an orange petticoat. It didn’t take long to get her dressed. The woman put a bindi on her. She had never put a sari on a man before and always dreamt of doing it.
She got some slightly heeled sandals and started to dress Jasmine. As she did it, we were looking at all the jewellery we would need for us and Jasmine. Before we knew it, Jasmine had the petticoat on. The woman tied it tightly around her waist and then got the choli and slipped it over her head and down to just below her breasts. Then came the sari, she started on Jasmine’s right side and started to tuck the sari into the petticoat. She tucked it all the way round and added the pleats before finishing up with it over her right shoulder. A thin organza orange scarf was put over her head and she was ready.
We explained to the woman what we were doing and she asked if she may join us. Of course we accepted her offer gladly to make sure we were all nicely dressed. Also when Jasmine had to wear the silk outfit she would need an expert to make her look nice.

A blue choli was purchased and a mid-blue petticoat. Finally the blue silk scarf finished the outfit off. We told Jasmine she could wear that at the party. That would make her the belle of the ball.
Each of the girls chose a different coloured sari outfit. The woman told us she would bring some Indian food with her. We took her number, gave her ours and once the girls were dressed normally, took Jasmine out to the waiting cars.

People stopped to see this vision of loveliness leave the shop. If only they knew. Back home we made Jasmine keep the sari on. It looked so lovely on her. I was amazed.
A few days went by and we phoned the woman to give her the date of the party and what we had ordered for food. We asked for a name for jasmine, and she said Jayashkri or Jasmin. That kept it to the J name.
We set the dining table up with the food and people had to help themselves. We had to borrow seats for them to sit on. The Indian woman, Anita took Jasmine to another room and dressed her in the silk outfit.
We didn’t know what to expect when she came back, but the room fell silent and a few moments passed before anyone spoke. All of us were stunned by Jayashkri. Her skin had darkened enough with the tanning lotion to get by.

The party went down well again so we said it was time to package Jayashkri up for her forthcoming wedding. She was grabbed and once more had her hands tied but this time in front of her. The rope was then thrown over a post and pulled so her hands were above her head. He feet were tied and once more she was left.

Back in the room, Anita said we should try Bollywood dancing. I wasn’t sure at first but she taught us and it proved to be great fun. I soon joined in. Poor Jayashkri was missing all the fun. It was the first time I had worn a dress of any kind since I was at school.

I enjoyed myself so much and so did Jo that we went to bed forgetting all about Jayashkri. It was not until the next morning we realised what we had done.
We untied her and apologised. We asked what we could do to make it up to her and she said she should tie us up. Jo and I looked at each other and agreed. Then we told her of our secret. We had a cage in our bedroom in a walk in wardrobe and we often left Jo in there for the night.

We were ordered to strip naked. Jane as she now was gagged us. She tied my left ankle to Jo’s right. The my left wrist 5to Jo’s right wrist. We were made to walk into the wardrobe where we saw the cage with its door open. We were forced into it side by side on our hands and knees. It was rather tight and we could not move. My right wrist and ankle were tied to the bars. Jo’s left wrist and ankle was also treated the same. So we were now side by side and could do nothing about it. The door was slammed shut down by our feet and a lock was inserted.

Jane told us she was going to bed now and would decide what to do with us when she got up. It was hours before she came back. She sated by playing with Jo’s nipples and then mine. A few moments of breast rubbing on both of us and she disappeared again.

A buzzing sound made us realise what she had got hold of. Skilfully she played the vibrators int eh right places and it did not take long before we could feel ourselves coming. Then it stopped leaving us panting for more. “Sorry girls. That’s all for now, but when I have had a meal I will be getting my own back for your strap ons except I won’t need to use one myself”

With that we tried to struggle but realised Jane had us just where she wanted us. Several times in the day, she used the vibes on us and stopped just as we got to the edge of our climax. I heard Jo grunt with frustration.
Instead of abusing us, Jane did something else. The girl who fancied her, came round and Jane and her made love on the floor right in front of us. Jo and I were soaking in the crotch area. It was lovely to watch as their bodies intertwined in action, but it was making us more and more frustrated. Soon Jane and the girl screamed as they came more or less together.

Once they had calmed down, Jane asked the girl what they should do with us. The girl said leave us there to stew, Luckily Jane relented and let us out. Jane and Marion (the girl) left us to screw each other in bed. We both had to admit with was the best screw we had ever given each other.

We found Jane and Marion in the garden and thanked them for what they had done. We told them of our plans to get married. We asked the pair to be Jo’s bridesmaids. Jane asked what the outfit was. I told her that we fancied an Indian wedding. The pair agreed.

Our local pub was trying to raise money for our local hospice so Marion suggested we could have the parties in the pub and people could pay to come and see us. I wasn’t sure as I thought it would make us the laughing stock of the local villages. Jo egged me on so eventually I caved in and agreed as long as the others did as well.

I was concerned what the people would think of a couple like Jo and me, but when we went to discuss it with the landlord, he said everybody knew we were an item but nobody cared. As we were nice, they liked us. That eased my mind. Marion said they would love the entertainment. Jane was in her jeans and T shirt so no one suspected he cross dressed.

The other girls turned up and we told them of our plans to do a harem night and a Bollywood night for the hospice. Everyone jumped at the chance and then we told them of our plans to get married. It became a heavy drinking session after that.

The hospice was contacted and they said they would do the advertising for both events. Anita said she would organise the food. We said she could stay at our place. She would need to in order to get Jane back into her sari once more.

Well people turned up from all over. The harem event went down well. The landlord asked what happened to the lad who was with us. We told him Jake had to go out for the evening unfortunately. People loved the belly dancing. We never got Jasmine to do it as people would have realised she was a he! She sat there looking seductive. In fact I heard a few lads say they fancied her. The money raised was just short of one thousand pounds but the landlord made that up to fifteen hundred.

A month later and we had the Bollywood party. The landlord again asked where Jake was and we said he had to go out again. This time Jayashkri was made to dance. Luckily she was in her yellow cotton sari. Everyone loved the dancing and we finished up teaching them how to do it. A keep fit instructor said she would use it in her classes.

This time two thousand was raised. Each lad who wanted to dance with one of us had to pay twenty pounds for the dance. At the end of the evening we realised Jayashkri had taken more than the other dancers.
So we asked Jayashkri if we could reveal her identity and she was so happy she agreed. The shocked look on everyone’s faces when they found it was Jake was a sight to behold. It took a moment of silence and then the clapping started. All the women loved him for it. The men weren’t sure but joined in. Nobody accused Jake of being anything but a bloody good sport for doing what he had done. In fact it was proposed that a cross dressing party be organised with a prize for the best outfits.

However, Jo, I and everyone else were looking forward to our wedding. Especially as we knew it was to be an Indian style wedding with Jayashkri as bridesmaid in her silk sari. Jo had to go back to Anita’s shop to buy a gold silk sari for herself. I had to buy the long gold coat and white trousers for the event.

We had a month to go and the excitement around the villages was getting electrifying.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.