Jasmine

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Jasmine

Post by restricted »

My name is Harry Smiles, well actually I’m Harriet but I prefer Harry. Jo is my wife and we have lived together these past ten years. We are both contented except for one thing, we need to be able to go out a bit more but doing the housework is boring and it has to be done.

It started out one day with nothing out of the ordinary except the long dry spell had come to an end and it had started to drizzle. I didn’t take much notice. I just hoped that Jo had taken her umbrella. Before long, it stated to really pour down. Flood warnings were issued so I decided to shut up my book shop and go home early.

Before I left I phoned Jo and told her, but she replied she had heard and was getting a lift home early. We had to get home as our house as large as it is slightly raised on a low flood plain.

When I say large house, it’s an old farm house with seven bedrooms, three of which are en- suite and a fabulous kitchen and dining room. There is also a room for all the auxiliary stuff like dish washer, washing machine and tumble drier. The cooker is a large kitchen range. Of course it takes a lot of cleaning.

I digress, this day, the rains made up for the dry spell. In a matter of an hour, the local river had burst its banks and flooding commenced. The water had reached about a quarter of a mile from our house when I got home. As I put the car up the garage, I was thankful that whoever built the place had it placed on a twelve feet high mound. We have had flooding before and it had never gone above three feet so there was another nine feet to go before water entered our house.

As I shut the garage door, I saw this man standing under a tree trying to keep out of the rain. He had not heard of the flood risk obviously. I ran out to him and called him over. His clothes were ragged and worn. He was rather unkempt but I thought that if he had a hot bath and a good meal; that would help him on his way. Just to make sure it was okay with Jo who was rather nervous around men; I phoned her and told her of the situation. Jo told me she didn’t mind in this case but I had to be careful as I didn’t know the man. I assessed the situation and realised I could fell him with one blow.

So I gave him a cup of tea and while he was drinking it, ran a hot bath for him. I told him we were having lasagne for dinner so if he wanted to stay for some, he could. I went to get his clothes to put in the washing machine and told him there was a bath robe he could borrow.

It was some time before he came down and asked where his clothes were. I told him. “They are the worse for wear”. He replied that was all he had. He had no job as he couldn’t find a house and he couldn’t get a house as he had no job.

It was Jo that came up with the idea. We still had a few minutes before diner was ready so she told him to go and shave and she would do his long hair for him. He told us his name was Jake. We told him our names. Jo told him there were men’s razors in the cabinet in the bathroom.

While he was shaving Jo and I spoke, “How about letting him stay as our guest in return for him doing the housework?” Jo wasn’t sure but when I told her of my ideas she warmed to it.

I was just putting dinner out when Jake came down. He was rather handsome; in fact I thought he was too good looking to be a man. He was holding the bathrobe. I asked what was wrong and he said it didn’t quite fit him and he did not want to embarrass us by exposing himself. I realised that he had Jo’s robe on as mine was in the washing basket. Jo is a petite size eight and she is only five feet tall. I one the other hand am now a size twelve and I am six feet tall. I used to be a size twenty until I met Jo. She put me on the path to losing weight.

I thought about it and said to Jo, “Go up into the spare bedroom and pick out some of my old clothes. I’m sure there is a skirt that will fit and a blouse.” Jake said he couldn’t wear them and I said he is not to be so silly. Who will see him? It will save him having to hold the robe closed. Jo went off like a shot and came back with a long black pleated skirt and a white blouse. Jake said he couldn’t wear them. He is a man. I told him not to be so silly. It is only a piece of material. Everybody used to wear robes at one time. I held the skirt up to him and said he would look okay in it.

He left the room and came back in the skirt and blouse just as I was putting dinner out. Jo said he looked stunning. He smiled and gave a fake curtsy and said thank you.

We ate the dinner and Jake said he would wash up. “In that case you need a pinny” Jo told him and got one out of the drawer. In no time Jake had it over his head for the breast cover and tied around his waist.

Once he had finished washing the dishes I asked how he felt. “Surprisingly okay with it” he replied. I got some glasses and poured out some wine for us. I mentioned his clothes. They were much the worse for wear. “They are all I have. I lost everything” We asked about his family and were told he hadn’t any family now and have nowhere to live, and he was getting worried if we had a cold winter. He didn’t fancy living on the street. So I put my proposal.

“We have been talking. If you would like, you can stay here with us. In return for wages, you get your food and lodging free” Jake thought about it. But I’d need new clothes. I told him we would get him some new ones so when he was ready to move on, he could.

Jake thanked us and said he would think about it. A couple of minutes later he agreed. “Of course as our maid, you would need the right outfit to match the job”. He said he couldn’t wear a maid’s uniform. Jo told him he wouldn’t have to, “But you do look gorgeous in that skirt and pinny” but we would need him to look nice for when we have guests. He hadn’t thought about what he was wearing at the time until Jo mentioned it.

Jake agreed with our proposal. I suggested we had a brandy to celebrate our good fortunes. Jo and Jake said that would be lovely. But Jo ran off a couple of contracts one for him and one for us and told him to read them. Jake said not to bother, what harm could there be. It was only until he was ready to leave. I watched him sign and we both signed on our behalf.

I crushed up a couple of sleeping tablets and put them in Jake’s glass. I told him what I had done so he gets a good night’s sleep. We drank the brandy and Jo showed him his bedroom. While they were looking at his room I washed the glasses.

A half hour later and Jake was crashed out in his room. Jo asked what he was going to wear. I got his clothes out of the washing machine and found they had virtually fallen to pieces.

I replied, “Do you remember when we went to that fancy dress party when I was a size eighteen”. Jo thought about it for a moment, “You mean that outfit that caused a sensation”. I replied that was the one. It even had a long black wig to go with it. Jo asked “Should we leave him to put it on, or do it for him?” I went and got the box pf fancy dress items we brought back from the party. I said we had better do it for him, but it would mean removing every trace of hair from his body.

We got some latex gloves and Jake was completely zonked out as we removed his leg and pubic hair. We gave him another shave and removed all his head hair.

Using superglue, we glued his cock down between his legs and pulled the purple panties up. They were nice and tight on him and held his cock in place. Jake stirred once or twice but we managed to do it without him waking, He must have been really tired and the tablets had finished the job.

Jo opened the box and saw the large breast forms she had worn when she went as a hooker. We looked at each other and knew what we had to do. Using spirit gum, we glued them to his chest. Extremely carefully we slipped a purple sleep bra over his arms and chest. We thought he was going to wake up and stood there holding our breath. But we were okay. He slept on. We left everything else and went to bed ourselves.

Next morning we were up nice and early and heard “What the hell” Jake came running downstairs. “What have you done to me? I went to use the toilet and had to sit to pee”. We showed him the contract. He calmed down when he read it was only until he was ready to leave. We had breakfast and suggested to him that he could let us finish the job which he agreed to. Jo went one side and I went the other and we slowly pulled the see though genie pantaloons up and settled them over his waist. “Oh wow, they look better on Jake than they did on you Harry”

We got the bra cover. It was purple with fake coins all over it. A large scarf with fake coins all over it was tied around his waist it formed a sort of skirt with one leg showing.

We got him to sit while we did his makeup. Jo used purple lipstick and green and blue eyeshadow. We used blusher to give a shadow on his cheeks. A large fake jewel was stuck in his belly button. Large dangly ear rings were super glued to his ears. I used spirit gum to stick it to his head and arranged the wig so it came down and forward over his shoulders.

“Where did these come from?” Jo exclaimed as she took a little box out of the fancy dress box. In it were two fake eyebrows. They were shaped like a woman’s eyebrows. I remaindered her I had to buy them as I had singed my eyebrows badly and had to cover them up. They were glued in place on Jake. “That looks lovely. You look so adorable Jake” I told him. He smiled.

Jo took his wrists and I took his feet and we fastened chains with little round bells on them around his wrists and ankles and glued them so they could not come off. Jo fitted a jewelled septum clip on his nose and glued it so it wouldn't fall off. then his nose was covered. His head was covered in a see through head covering again with fake coins at the front. Finally the face mask with little fake coins was tied around his head. The wig covered the knot up and at the front, Al you could see of him now was his deliciously made up eyes. We got him to stand up and I looked in the box once more. There were some more chains. These were tiny and went around the big toe and around the back of his ankle.

Unfortunately we didn’t have any shoes but I said I would get some for him. Jo said we could not call him Jake any more so would he settle for Jasmine? He agreed. We stood him in front of a full length mirror and asked how he felt. “I should be revolted by what you have done to me, but for some reason, I like it”

We got him to walk about and the bells rattled quite loudly. Jo said at least we would know Jasmine was about.

I said he could leave now if he wants but the temperature had plummeted to below freezing and it wasn’t the right outfit to go out in.

All that night, we loved it as our house maid slave girl served us with teas and dinner. The next test would be the following Saturday. We were having a gathering of the girls at our house. We hadn’t told them of what we had done or who he was. But it did give us time to get some shoes for him.

Jo let the girls in and I gave them a drink. Then I told them we had a surprise for them. I called for Jasmine to bring the Champagne from the fridge. I could see the puzzled look on their faces as they heard the sound of the bells from the kitchen. When Jasmine walked in the room, they all stood there with their mouths open. After a minute, one of them cottoned on it was a man. I told her he was. He is now our Jasmine. They all agreed he looked absolutely wonderful. Jasmine had he bum spanked playfully several times, but where ever she went, the girls could not take their eyes off of her. One girl said the outfit suited him better than it did the girls. One suggested we had a harem party and everyone gets dressed in identical outfits like Jasmine but in different colours. “Mind you, I might kidnap her” the girl said. I agreed to the party as long as I could go as the Sultan which they all agreed. Further arrangements were to be made.

Six months on and Jasmine had no wish to leave. Her cock had come unstuck and she had made use of it on our friends. Of course, as Sultan I had to use my strap on dildo on my slave girl now and then. So did Jo. Jasmine said she had the best of both worlds now so why would she want to leave.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.