The Game 16 Merrily, merrily...

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 16 Merrily, merrily...

Post by Kay »

Merrily, merrily...

wearing the corset, her hands behind her and apparently tied.
That's odd, she thought. I don't remember putting it on or being tied...
Hello, said Conscience. You're looking very fetching today. The corset pushes your tits up quite nicely.
She looked down and had to agree. They almost rose out of the top.
But why don't I remember?
Oh, hadn't worked that out yet? Have you tried reading?
Reading?
There was a paper on the table. She read it and then went back to reread it to be sure but somehow the letters had changed. Then she remembered. There had been a time when she was trying to learn how to do something. One of the tests was to read. If for some reason you couldn't...
I'm dreaming?
So it would appear.
Then I should I should be able to do what I want. My hands don't need to be tied for a start.
She tried to move them but couldn't. Tied or cuffed she was still bound.
And yet you still are. It would seem that you want to be, said conscience.

She looked around. She seemed to be in the playground.
There was the mirror. There was the box of toys.
Conscience spoke again. How do you like the corset. Have you worked out its power yet?
It doesn't have any power.
Are you sure?
Of course not. I don't believe in magic.
No? The tutus?
That was just association, conditioning.
I see. And Fifi?
We both like her, sure, but it's just fun.
And this? It comes from the same place. Same excellent needlework. Are you sure?
No reaction at all? No...compulsions...?
No.

I see. So you're not...hungry...?
What?
Or maybe thirsty...?
I don't...
But there was something, now that Conscience mentioned it.
She had a feeling...she wanted something in her mouth...

Something like that? Conscience pointed at the table. The paper was gone. And in its place...
Ohhh...
Lying on the table was the penis gag he had made.
She tried to reach it but her hands were still tied.

Can you help me?
Help you?
Please help me get it
Help you put it in your mouth? Sorry, I'm just a voice in your head. In fact I'm just a dream of a voice.
I don't have a great deal of reality. If you want it I'm afraid you'll have to do it yourself.
Awkwardly she leaned over the table and tried to reach it. Twice it slithered away. She moved around the table trying to get closer. She whimpered.
I should be careful. With all that struggling your pretty tits are going to... ah there they go.

Finally it fell off the table. She got it between her lips and managed to suck it into her mouth.
Aahhh...
She sat down and leaned against the wall and sucked.
So that's better isn't it?
She nodded as she sucked contentedly.
I see. And you can stop anytime of course?
She nodded again.
And continued sucking.
Are you sure? Well, that's all right then. You can just sit there with your tits out, sucking on your dildo.
Sorry I can't help put them back.
Several minutes went by.

Unless of course there was something better...? Conscience pointed up.
She saw it.
Ohhh...
Sticking out of the wall was the bigger, longer one she had made him suck. The first one was forgotten immediately.
She stood up and tried to take it in her mouth but it wasn't where she had put it for him, low down on the wall. It was high up, almost higher than she could reach. She whimpered again and stood on tiptoes stretching.
What a pity you aren't wearing yours heels, said Conscience. But they didn't appear.
She stretched again and finally she had it. She began to suck. Ahhh...
That doesn't look at all comfortable, dear. You could get that stool...
Conscience was right, it would be better... but she would have to stop sucking, if only for a few seconds. Well, of course she could do that. All right, I'll do it. In just another moment...
No hurry, said conscience.

A while later conscience said, look who has come to visit.
She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw him. He was standing in the middle of the room, blindfolded and wearing his tutu.
Ohhh...
The wall dildo was forgotten.
Eagerly she kneeled before him and took his penis in her mouth.
She closed her eyes.
Mmmm...

epilogue

I apologize for my tardiness, Jane said. I came as quickly as I could.
Not to worry, said Conscience. Please take a seat.
Ah, what a lovely couple they make, said Jane as she settled herself.
She is right where she belongs, on her knees, with his member in her mouth again. I hope I have not come too late.
Oh no, said Conscience. They've been at it for a while but I think they will be engaged for quite some time yet.
She is dreaming though, I understand?
Well, that is one of the vexed philosophical questions isn't it? Are we or aren't we?
Ah, yes, life is but a dream...
And whether she is dreaming or not it's going to take a while, considering how they're dressed.
Ah, yes I see. I remember you explained it to me. The corset compels her, I understand, to use her pretty mouth indefinitely.
Yes, she is quite unable to stop. She would if he told her to, of course, but because she has become quite skillful he has no wish for her to finish.
And additionally I believe you said that the tutu will insure that there will be no 'natural' ending to the affair. No...climax.
Quite so. A pretty symmetry don't you think?
I see. So it does seem then that, late as I am, I have in fact probably missed very little of the performance.
Practically none, at all I should think. Tea?
Thank you. You are too kind.

After quite a while Jane observed, It makes one wonder, what would the effect be if he were wearing that delightful garment...?
Conscience pondered for a moment. Well, he might be compelled to suck the dildo himself, I suppose...
Yes, he might, and I understand he already has at some ...length. But I was wondering if, instead, symmetry might apply.
Ah, I see. You think he might be compelled to entertain our lady's nether parts instead?
It seems to me possible.
But many men would not need to be compelled to offer that service, I think.
As an interlude no, I agree. But being unable to stop? Having to go on, and on and on... for hours perhaps...
Miss Austen, I sometimes forget how evil you can be.
Why thank you.

Oh, he looks quite lovely. He should be dressed like that more often.
As does she. I don't believe she has ever worn one of the tutus, said Conscience.
And he does look quite eager to begin. Now how should they be positioned? Should he kneel before her, do you think?
Oh yes, that looks quite nice, pull the scarves apart for him, dear, that's right.
Conscience and Jane considered the pair for a few minutes.
Yes, it looks quite good but I'm afraid he can't really do much at that angle.
Yes, I agree. Pity, the symbology is so right.
How about if she straddles his face?
Oh, yes, that's very good. And not strenuous for either. They should be able to keep at it for hours.
Although we can't really tell if he is under a compulsion in that position. He could just be trapped.
True, true... I must say you have a very fine eye for this, Miss Austen.
How about if she lies on the table? With her legs hanging over just so...? Then he could sit, or lean over...?
Ah, that seems to work better.
For a while they again observed the performance with a critical eye.
Jane nodded her agreement.
Yes, that works well. He is clearly able to stop at any time.
If he can...
They regarded the busy couple for a few more minutes.

Though it does occur to me... Jane said pensively.
What is that? asked Conscience.
Well, if they are to be occupied for hours, as it now appears likely they will, there may come a point where she has to...
She paused, uncomfortably.
What?
Well, she may have to...relieve herself, said Jane looking down.
Why, Jane, Conscience laughed. Considering our afternoon's entertainment, that is what you choose to be shy about? But you needn't be concerned on that matter.
I don't?
No, of course not. If she has to, I certainly have no objection. In fact I probably should have provided drinks before we began.
Ah, said Jane. I in turn sometimes forget how evil you can be.
You're too kind.
And it is of course only a dream. But I keep forgetting. Whose dream is it again?
Do you know, said Conscience, I'm really not sure any more...
More tea?
ryanchew3

Re: The Game 16 Merrily, merrily...

Post by ryanchew3 »

An interesting addition, though some parts were a little bit confusing. I do look forward to the next edition :)