The Hotel

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
CD Tammy

The Hotel

Post by CD Tammy »

When traveling out of town on business, I take the opportunity to engage in two of my favorite fetishes, crossdressing and self bondage. I was staying at a high end hotel, in a suite. The first thing that I did was put my bondage suitcase on the luggage stand. In this bag, I had a plethora of toys, crops, paddles, handcuffs, restraints, gags, hoods, clothing, and many other things that I used when tying myself up as a sexy slut. I quickly shed my male clothing leaving my suit over a chair.

The body shaper came first. It’s a corset with a snap crotch, that zips up the back for extra tightness. After squeezing into it, I admired my figure in the full length mirror. The body shaper has garters. I picked out a pair of sheer black stockings and slipped them up my sexy smooth legs, attaching them the suspenders. My cock was already rock hard. I spotted anal toys in the bag. I passed over the vibrator, in its strap on, and picked a smaller butt plug and a bottle of lube. After unsnapping the crotch, I slipped it in and felt the stretch. The corset would keep it in place.

I knew the dress that I wanted was on the bottom of the bag, folded flat to keep down the wrinkles. I pulled out anal toys, several paddles, a riding crop, and restraints. I put them all on top of the dresser. I took out a pair of black ankle boots with 7” ballet heels. I tossed these on the bed, to put on last. Which gag to wear? I settled on a large, red, rubber ball gag. I put it in my mouth and buckled it behind my head. I put on the little black dress. If I tug at the hemline, it barely reaches the top of my stockings. Sitting on the bed, I put on the ankle boots. I really cannot walk in them but I wasn’t planning to walk around tonight.

Dressed and gagged, it was time for the restraints. Using straps that go under the mattress, I secured my ankles to opposite corners at the foot of the bed. I wanted to deny myself the ability orgasm by rubbing my hard crotch against the bed, so I secured a restraint around my waist. I ran short restraints to my ankles, then clicked shut the handcuffs that were attached to the single line coming up at the top of the mattress. That’s when I realized the keys were on the nightstand! I pulled at the wrist restraints which just tugged on my ankles under the bed. I was stuck. All night long, I tugged this way or that way. I tried moving left or right.

In the morning, I felt both relief and fear when I heard that knock on the door, followed by a female voice saying, housekeeping. The door opened, a woman wearing the tan dress, white apron, nude pantyhose, and comfortable shoes of the hotel chain housekeeping uniform stood in the doorway. She said something in Spanish and closed the door. Oh crap! Now, I was scared. I tugged with renewed frenzy but that did nothing except get me hot and sweaty. More than an hour passed without anyone coming, then I heard voices and the door lock open. Would it be the police? The management? Security?

Three women entered the room. They walked right over to the bed where I was helpless. The first was the housekeeper who had entered earlier. Her name tag said Maria. The second was a heavyset woman, with black hair and dark lipstick. She was also wearing a housekeeper uniform. I could see a dragon tattoo through her pantyhose on her leg. It was sexy. Her name tag said, Angel. Somehow, I doubted that was the case. The third was wearing a white blouse, black pencil skirt, black pantyhose, and black pumps. Her name tag said Ms. Steele. Management!

They began to look at the items strewn around the room. I saw Angel pick up a large leather covered paddle, turning it over in her hands. Ms. Steele was examining the toys and the lube left on the dresser. Maria seemed to be the shy one. She was tugging on the restraints that were holding me there. Angel pushed up the bottom of my dress with the paddle as Ms. Steele began to speak. She said that they could call security and do an incident report or that we could all have a little fun, afterward, I was to leave a nice tip before checking out. Ms. Steele slowly asked did I want option one, I shook my head no. Then she asked if I wanted option two. I gingerly nodded.

At that moment, Amy slapped that paddle across my ass so hard that I saw sparks. Maria grabbed my hair pulling my head back and said, big tip. My eyes watering, I tried to nod. My ass exploded again. Amy and that damned paddle. Ms. Steele was caressing my stocking legs. Rubbing them and commenting how sexy my legs looked in stockings. Each of them took turns using different paddles on my ass. Then Ms. Steele removed her skirt. She was wearing black bikini panties under her pantyhose. She put on the strap on vibrator that Maria handed her and applied lube. I closed my eyes as someone unsnapped the crotch of the corset and pulled out the small butt plug. The vibrator was new. I had bought it because it was on sale. Hands were caressing my legs, an occasional bite of a riding crop, then came the pressure as the hard rubbery cock entered my ass. I bit the ball gag to keep from screaming into it as Ms. Steele fucked my ass like a professional. After a few minutes, she withdrew and dropped the strap on to the floor. Having discovered a paddle with holes in it, Amy decided to mark each of my thighs with solid licks.

Maria was removing her dress. Ms. Steele showed her how to put on the strap on. Then Maria climbed up behind me. Amy got on the bed in front of my head. She grabbed my hair and pulled herself to my face. Maria began to force her way into my ass. Not smooth and easy like Ms. Steele but rough and hard. I could smell Amy’s pussy as she rubbed my ball gagged face against her sweaty box. Maria laid down on my back and rammed that rod home. She whispered in my ear, big tip and pounded extra hard. As she pulled it from my ass, I saw Ms. Steele soothing her pencil skirt and touching up her make up in the mirror that I had admired my figure in. While Maria got her uniform back on, Ms. Steele gave Amy the keys from the nightstand.

Amy unlocked one of my wrists leaving the keys hanging from the cuffs. She swung her leg over me and stood. The three exited the room, reminding me that it was nearly check out time. I had to lay there for a minute before I was able to unlock my other wrist and get that damned ball gag out of my mouth. I released my ankles and slowly stood shakily in the boots. I took a step before falling to a knee, running my stocking. On the floor, I removed the boots. Shoving everything back into my bag, as quickly as I could, I thought about the adventure. I put on a suit and got ready to leave, I remembered Maria telling me big tip. I opened my wallet and put $200 on the table.

I got a text message alert. I looked at my phone, and gasped. It was a picture from that morning. Then came another one and another one. The text said, make sure you book your trip next month at our hotel.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Hotel

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Their talents seem under-utilized. How long did this go on?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Since it is a fictional story, we could put any time on it that we wished with lots of required follow up visits.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A great business model if I ever heard one.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠