The Yard Sale

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
CD Tammy

The Yard Sale

Post by CD Tammy »

Yard Sale

I’ve always done the shopping for someone else line when buying women’s clothing. One day, I stopped at a yard sale. There were dresses galore and they were larger sizes. While I was sliding hangers, I didn’t notice that the home owner come up behind me. She pulled a red, sweater minidress off the rack, held it up to me and asked me I wanted to try it on. I started to say something but she told me, it was okay. She led to a bathroom just inside the house and told me to try it on.

The dress was very short barely covering my rock hard cock. She came back and gave me a pair of thick black tights, and a pair of high heeled sandals. As I twirled, in front of her, she said she knew I was a crossdresser by the way I checked out her clothes. She caressed my hard cock through the clothes and begged me to play Barbie doll for her. The next three hours she would come back to the bathroom with a different outfit she wanted me to try on. I posed in every one. A pink frilly dress, a little black dress, a plaid skirt and blouse, a flowery dress, a stretchy dress.

At last it was time for her to close down the yard sale. I heard her closing the garage. We sat down and had a drink in her living room. Me wearing a short dress and tights. She asked me a lot of questions. I told her about my self bondage and a little about some of my one off bondage experiences. Most of her questions were about the clothes I wore. She asked me if I’d ever worn a wedding dress. I had not. She came back with a huge white wedding dress. I eagerly accepted her offer of a bondage experience, if I wore the dress.

I was already hard. She put a condom on me so I wouldn’t leak pre-cum in her clothes. I was given white tights and a white, long sleeve leotard to put on. White ankle boots, that had zippers on the inside. Finally the dress. I stepped into it and she pulled it up. With some sucking in, she got it zipped. The zipper was very strong. She was shorter than I am, the dress only reached my mid thighs and came up over my chest. She caressed my cock. I do not think that I’ve ever been so hard.

She led me to the walk-in closet. I was asked to get down on my knees. Then my wrists were secured to opposite corners of the clothing bar with pairs of tights. Next she tied my ankles to my thighs. Then she stuffed a stocking in my mouth and tied a stocking around my head to keep it in. In my position, I saw her go to her nightstand. She bent over at the waist giving me an extra long view of her ass in those black leggings. She sat on the end of the bed. I could clearly see her. She was wearing black leggings, pink socks, and a pink top.

The item she had taken from the nightstand was a huge vibrator. She began rubbing herself with it through the leggings. I watched wishing that I could touch her as she pressed harder and pinched her nipple, reaching under the top. I moaned through the gag. She kicked the door shut leaving me to listen to her masturbate. The next half hour was her switching between moaning and screaming, as the vibrator went up and down in volume. After she went through a very loud climax, the buzzing stopped and it got quiet.

The stocking gag was making me drool. The boots were too tight and hurting my feet. But what really was uncomfortable was my legs. I’ve never liked a frog tie. I pulled on the tights binding my wrists. This just caused them to tighten more. Finally, after what seemed like hours, the door opened. She cut the stockings tying my legs and I unfolded my legs slowly. She unzipped the dress, pulling it to the floor. I was helped to my feet and stepped out of it. She put it back on its hanger.

She came back into the closet and grabbed my cock through the tights and leotard. Holding a firm grip as she told me that the yard sale was because she was getting married and moving to live with her soon-to-be husband. The clothes that I had tried on were mine to keep. There would be no sex between us. She made me nod my understanding. Then she cut my wrists free. I managed to get the stocking out of my mouth and wiped the droll. I pulled my male clothing on over the leotard and tights. I drove home and masturbated.

I still drive by that house and think about it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Yard Sale

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This is definitely a fictional story, right?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Re: The Yard Sale

Post by CD Tammy »

Yes, fictional. However, at a yard sale once, someone offered to let me try on a dress that I was looking at. I blushed and said it was for my girlfriend. Another time, when I was young, I was buying pantyhose and the sales girl suggested that I should try a different brand because it would fit me better. I started to make something up, but she winked and told me that she knew, and liked it. She was way too young for me but it did fuel my mind.