The Game - 8 Fifi

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game - 8 Fifi

Post by Kay »

Fifi

“You've got to come look at what I found!” she said excitedly from the bedroom.
He entered and stopped, astonished.
“Oh my...”
“I know, right?”
“You have got to show me this thrift shop,” he said, not for the first time, as he approached the bed. Lying on it was the most amazing French Maid costume he had ever seen. But when he looked at it closely he saw that it was no costume. This was no $9.99 Halloween Special Sexy Maid costume with unhemmed edges and rickrack trim. Even with his rudimentary knowledge of sewing he could see that someone had spent a lot of time on this. If there really were such a creature as a sexy French Maid, this is what she would wear. And then he thought... and looked a question.
But she said, “Not me, honest. I can't begin to sew like this. I'm guessing high class hooker gear.”
Starting at the bottom and working up there were black high heels, 5” by the look of them.
White stay up stockings with bows (!) at the top
A white petticoat, smaller than the tutu but equally stiff and frothy
A black dress, so short that even without the petticoat it would have barely covered the ass. There was apparently a built in bra, and not a small one. The dress was detailed with lace and ribbons and frills. Fractally some of the frills had frills. There was a hint of corset about it.
A little white apron.
A lace choker collar.
A cute little lace confection hat.
And a feather duster.
“That was the detail that killed me, “ she said. “Complete down to the feather duster and yet...
who dusts in 5” heels?”
“Oh, practicality was never top of the list in this design. This goes straight to the male hind brain and says 'Hi there!'”
She examined the shaped bodice. “This is impressive. You're going to need a bra and your big girl boobies to fill this.”
“I think you're going to need a bit of help as well...”

They were both quiet for a while just contemplating the wonder of it.
Finally he said, “Something like this... this deserves more than an afternoon...”
“I know. I was thinking it...”
“Fifi.”
“What?'
“Her name is Fifi.”
And the moment he said it they were both sure of it. It couldn't be anything else.
“So,” she said, “Fifi has to come for a weekend...”
He nodded. “Exactly. From 7 in the morning say on Saturday to 11 pm Sunday...”
She counted up. “So... 18 hours each day, say...”
“We could make our very own maid do all sorts of things in 18 hours...”
They were both quiet again, as they gazed on Fifi.
Then at the same moment they both said, “I want to be Fifi...”
“I'll get the cards,” she said.
“Wait! Two out of three, right?”
“Of course...” It always was.
“So Fifi is the one who loses two... or wins two?”
“Ah! Good point. Wins!”
“Agreed.”

Early Saturday morning the maid arrived.
“Hello. My name is Fifi,” said the maid, bobbing a curtsy.
“Hello Fifi. My, you do look sweet. Before we begin I'd like to ask you some questions. What services do you offer?”
“General serving and light housekeeping.”
“I see. And personal services?”
“Of course.”
“Specifically?”
Fifi smiled. “I'll do anything.”
“Hmm. An ambitious goal. Still, we'll see. You'll have plenty of opportunity to practice your curtsy. Come through here please.”
“We'll begin here. Take the laundry out to the machine and put it on. Then return to this room and we'll start you here.”
“Very good.”
While the laundry was doing Fifi was put to dusting things on high shelves which showed off the little maid's legs and frilly panties to good advantage.
“All right. It's time to get the laundry.”
“Shall I put it in the dryer?”
“No, today I'd like them hung on the clothes line. It's down at the bottom of the garden by the alley.”
Fifi paused. “But that's...I mean, someone might ...”
“Might what? See my properly dressed maid taking care of chores? Oh dear, Fifi, you're not making a very good start are you?”
“'But...”
“Fifi, a properly dressed maid can take care of all tasks that are assigned. A maid who is not properly dressed might just as well be naked.”
Fifi didn't speak but went a little pale.
“Would you like to be naked?'
A head shake.
“Do you understand?”
“Yes,” Fifi said in a tiny voice.
“Hmmm. I'm not sure you do. Take off your dress.”
Fifi gasped but obeyed. “Put it neatly on that chair. If I let you put it on again I don't want it looking rumpled.” The little maid did so and then stood in frilly panties, stockings and bra.
A blush was spreading.
“Very good. Now I want you to take the laundry down to the bottom of the yard and hang it on the line. When you're done you will unpin it all again and bring it back. Don't try to rush. It should take at least a quarter of an hour.”
20 minutes later the maid returned with the laundry neatly folded in the basket.
“Very good. Now would you like to try it again naked? You can practice all morning if necessary...”
A head shake and a tiny “No...”
“Very well. Would you like to put on your dress again?”
A head nod and a tiny “Yes, please...”
“Very good. You may do so.”
Fifi hurriedly put the dress on again and stood waiting for instructions.
“Now take this lipstick. You've got a bit smudged. You may be called on from time to time to use your mouth and I expect your lipstick to be perfect at all times. Now go pin the laundry and then you can start on the front room.”
Fifi curtsied and took the basket out. For the rest of the morning the little maid dusted, cleaned and polished. Fifi cleaned under chairs and sofas and the pose again showed the frilly panties nicely. From time to time the little maid was called on to provide personal services. The lipstick rapidly wore down. It was a long weekend and some of Fifi's duties were surprising, and the personal services very personal indeed.
At 10 o'clock on Sunday night Fifi was released from service, rather tired.

“I liked Fifi.”
“Yes, it's nice to have a maid about the place.”
“Needs training though...”
“Oh definitely, there weren't near enough spankings this time.”
“Well, we can easily take care of that.”
“I did some calculations on the weekend and they're fascinating. Now it was a bit more eventful than our usual play times, and more spread out. I thought you might not have been able to keep track, but I did. Let's see... Fifi had to copulate...”
“Oh I like the sound of that. Copulate... “
“Yes, Fifi had to four times. There was once in the living room...”

“Just here on the couch Fifi...”

“Had to interrupt the dusting for that. Once in the guest bedroom...”

“Make the bed when we're done Fifi...”

“In the side yard, not really the best location...”
“Well, it was better than the shed!”
“Oh, yes that's true...”

“No, there isn't much room to lie down here Fifi. We'll just have to stand up... now pull down your panties...”

“Poor thing, but Fifi was very willing. Now let's see... masturbated to order for entertainment four times... hmmm... living room again, bedroom, playground... and studio...”
“And the patio, just after lunch, remember. Fifi was still naked then...”
“Oh right, I'd missed that one. Five times then... and anyway Fifi was still wearing shoes and stockings... oh and that cute choker. Not naked at all, really. ”
“Naked enough. Fifi was very shy about that one.”
“Shy? About having to perform naked, outside? Well, Fifi needed disciplining. And it was the price for getting the dress back, so there really wasn't a choice... Now where was I?
Ah here ... oral sex... seven times.”
“That many?”
“Yes, I thought you might have lost track. Hmmm...living room twice, studio, play ground...well everywhere really... Three of which resulted in orgasm.”
“Not for Fifi...”
“Well, no, sadly not for Fifi... still as I said our little maid was very willing, and maids live to serve.”
“No wonder the lipstick ran out.”
“Twice. Now let's see. In addition Fifi had two bare bottomed spankings. Which was not enough, I think we are both agreed. One was given by hand for carelessly breaking a plate. The other took place in the play room using a plastic ruler and was given purely for fun.”
“Fun?”
“Well, I enjoyed it. All in all it came to around six hours. There was some miscellaneous stuff as well that's kind of hard to count...”
“Well, I know Fifi was missing some articles of clothing quite a few times...”
“Let's see... Dress twice, dress, panties and bra once, panties...”
“Fifi didn't wear any at all on Sunday.”
“That's right, that simplified so many things, didn't it? And it made cleaning under the chairs so pretty. Now all this was spread over 28 hours over the two days which means that a bit over 21 percent of the time Fifi was providing well... rather personal services...”
“Oh, that is excellent! I wonder if we could get it to 25 per cent? Maids should be kept busy...”
“Unfortunately it's not quite as good as it sounds. For instance last week when you were tied you performed variously for four hours. Very well too, I might add, but out of 18 hours that's 22 percent right there.”
“And don't forget that after all that you made me copulate as well...”
“Yes, I remember your cries of protest. Fifi's experiences were more spread out and constant of course so that counts for something, I suppose.”
There was a pause as they recalled the weekend with the maid.
“I don't know though... being in that dress... That alone should probably count for more time.”
“Oh? How so?”
“There's... something about it...”
“Something?”
“Well, normally when you strip me outside I want to be dressed again as soon as possible.”
“I know, that's why I do it. You're so cute when you're naked and blushing and begging.”
“Thank you. Anyway when you sent Fifi down to pin up the laundry in bra and panties I did want to get dressed again fast, as I expected. But then later when you had Fifi serve at lunch naked, I realized I not only wanted to be dressed again, I really, really wanted to get into that dress again. Just wearing it makes you feel like you're doing something sexual... or having it done to you. Constantly...”
“Wow, that powerful?”
“There's definitely some charge to it.”
“Interesting... So in theory I could tie you up, fully clothed, and listen to you beg to be stripped and put in a French Maid's dress. That would be entertaining...”
“Just wait until you try it. I think it may be haunted. Or possessed.”
“Well, as to that. Should we schedule another maid's visit for next week? Or is that too soon?”
“No, I definitely think we should. I want to see if you get the same feeling when you wear the dress. Don't forget though. Fifi is due for more spankings...”

“Hello, Fifi, come in. Your dress looks very nice today.”
“Thank you.” The little maid curtsied. “I like it very much.”
“It suits you. And what an attractive shade of lipstick. Come through into the living room. We have a lot to do today. Shall we begin?”
Fifi was becoming very well trained. The little maid walked in, very steady on the high heels, and took off the frilly panties without even being told to.

epilogue

And finally there arose the problem of how to store Fifi.
It seemed disrespectful to just hang with the common clothes.
“I thought perhaps I could build a display stand for her? She would be seated, with a gallery light above her.”
“Oh, like a Samurai armor display?”
“That's it.”
They both imagined Fifi sitting in a niche under a soft light which made the black cloth and white lace glow, radiating power. It was tempting, but both finally agreed that her constant Presence would be too much for daily consumption.
“For with great power comes...”
“A great desire to put on a French Maid's uniform with no panties?”
“Yeah, pretty much that. And after the haunted dress had driven us both mad the investigators would find us dead at its feet, our hands wrapped around each other's throat.”
“The verdict would be death by misadventure...”
“Well, it could hardly be death by Fifi.”

In the end she was packed away with respect in a cedar chest. But it was resolved that two weekends of every year would be set aside to celebrate Her Mysteries and to do those Things which were pleasing to Her eyes.
And other parts.
And from that day forth it was so.