Slutty Susan Gets Her Revenge

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
wannabetied

Slutty Susan Gets Her Revenge

Post by wannabetied »

He woke up, head somewhat swimmy. He realized he was inside the shed he remembered he was heading for. To get his blowjob. He heard a noise to his right, in the direction of the workbench. He looked over and saw Susan, her back turned. She was dressed differently than he left her. She had on an all black outfit of pants, turtleneck, tennis shoes, and a knit cap. He pulled at his hands, quickly realizing they were handcuffed behind his back.
Susan heard him rattling the chain on his cuffs and walked over to where he was reclined against the wall. " Oh good, I see you're awake now. I'm glad you found the key to your little cage too, I have plans for that." She held the chain away from her chest, showing him the key that she'd restored to it's proper place. She quickly put a rope around his neck and tethered him to an eyebolt fastened in the wall above him. Reaching to a shelf she picked up a ball gag and a leather blindfold. He squirmed around, but to no avail as she soon had him mute and sightless. "Now you stay right there while I look around."
Susan returned to what she'd been doing. Exploring the contents of the cabinets and chests in the shed. She found everything she needed to make this a night he'd never forget. Taking a wide leather strap over to where he was, Susan put the belt around his chest, under his armpits, and buckled it as tight as she could get it. She'd found an aluminum posture collar which she slipped around his neck and padlocked securely. Going over to the wall, she pressed a switch. It was the control for an electric winch. A hook descended from a pulley directly over the bondage horse. She unreeled the cable until it would reach where Tony was resting. Taking the hook over to him, she attached it to the chest strap. Susan knelt down beside him.
"Okay lover, you were going to put me on your newest contraption. I think it's only fair that you try it out first." He started protesting through the ball in his mouth." Mmmmpppphhh." Susan stroked his cheek, then told him, " Oh yeah, like it or not, you're getting on it. But first I have to get you ready." She untied the rope leash.
She walked back over to the switch. Taking up the slack, she slowly reeled the cable in. When it got tight, she allowed him time to get to his knees, then his feet. As she continued with the switch, he had no choice but to walk to where the powerful winch took him. Soon he was right beside the horse.
"Okay, now let's get you comfy." Susan untied his shoes. She took them off, as well as his socks. Unbuttoning his jeans, she lowered them to his knees. " I guess we have time for a little feel," and started fingering his balls through his underwear. She pulled his boxers down then, cupping his balls with one hand, stroking his ass with the other. She put her pinky in the urination hole on the CB-6000, running it in and out. As he started moaning Susan proclaimed "That's enough of that." She pulled his jeans and underwear down and took them off. Taking up a pair of scissors, Susan exclaimed, " I hope you're not in love with this t-shirt and proceeded to cut it off. Okay, that wasn't so bad now, was it? I don't want you to catch cold, so I found you something cute and functional to wear."
Susan walked back to the workbench and retrieved the largest buttplug she could find and a jar of petroleum jelly. She stuck the plug down in the jar. Smearing his anus with the jelly, she started with her finger, insert, pull out, over and over. Tony moaned and started swaying to meet her finger. She pulled out and substituted the plug. She continued to push until the biggest part went in past his sphincter muscle, then it sucked itself in up to the head.
Susan went back over to the bench and got a wooden chair. She pulled it back to where he stood and pushed it against the back of his legs.She let about 4 feet of cable unreel, making the cable go slack. Walking back in front of Tony, she put both hands on his chest and shoved, pushing him into the chair. Susan raised his right foot and rolled a silky black nylon up his leg, then his left. Next she pulled on a pair of black knee boots with 5 inch heels and a 2 inch platform.
Susan walked back to the cabinets and pulled out a black leather corset. Grabbing a set of clover clamps, she strolled back over to Tony. " You may now stand up." Grasping his elbow, she helped him up. She turned him around facing the chair and made him sit straddling the chair.She took the rope around his neck and tied it to the top rung of the chair back. Taking the ankle cuffs she had worn earlier, she placed one above each of his elbows and ratcheted them closed. She then took the ball gag out and removed his blindfold. As he glowered at her, she said in her sweetest voice, " Now let's make you all pretty." With a make up kit she made up his face, including mascara and eyeliner. The final touches were when she did his lipstick in a bright fuck-me red.
Susan wrapped the corset around his torso and began lacing him up. After the second tightening he said he couldn't breathe. She went to the cabinets and came back with a 5 inch penis gag, holding his nose quickly made him open up and she buckled it behind his head.No more complaints. She fastened the clover clamps on each nipple and resumed her tightening on his corset.
She took the handcuffs off his wrists. Taking the same rope he'd bound her wrists with, she quickly returned the favor. Then she fixed him up in a rope halter.Four strands of rope above his nipples, four below. Taking the winch hook off his chest strap, she rehooked it in the chain connecting his shackled elbows. " Okay Peter Pan, time for you to fly."
She went back to work the winch control. Raising him up until he was on tiptoe, Susan walked to him and said, " Now we're gonna see your equestrian skills sweetie. I wish your ears were pierced, I'd like to put some hoops in and tie them off to something. I guess I can use the nipple clamps just as well. Have fun." She kissed his cheek, swatted his ass, and walked back to the winch switch.