Slutty Susan takes a ride

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
wannabetied

Slutty Susan takes a ride

Post by wannabetied »

With her hands cuffed behind her, kneeling, and a ring gag giving ready access to her mouth, he was truly going to enjoy this blowjob. He walked around in front of her. Taking hold of the fine chain around her neck he pulled it out of her corset to retrieve the key to the cock cage she'd locked him in last week. As it came out of her cleavage he was astounded to see the ring where she always kept that key. No key?
Taking out the gag, he asked her repeatedly where the key was. Her reply was " You'll never find it."
" Okay, I'll take you to my house, I have plenty of ways there that I can make you talk.
Immediately, he helped her up to a standing position. Her wrists handcuffed, ankles shackled she could do little to resist. Sightless, she stood at attention, waiting for his next move.
He simply said "Open" and felt him insert a large piece of foam rubber into her mouth. He then started wrapping her face from nose to chin with vet wrap. She was well and truly gagged. Next he buckled on a four inch posture collar. Clipping a leash to it and tugging suggested she should follow.
He led her out the front door. Positioning her butt against the passenger seat, he placed his hands into her armpits, lifting her up and plopped her ass into the seat. He tied her leash to the center console, and seatbelted her in.
It was a short ride of 15 minutes to reach his house. He pulled around and parked next to an outside shed. He told her " Sit tight" and got out of the truck. Blindfolded, she had no clue where he went. She sat there and waited, her pussy so wet she wondered if she was staining the truck seat. Her nipples were so hard they were sore. It had been a long time since she anticipated wanting something so much.
She heard him open her door. He unlatched her seatbelt and swiveled her knees around towards him. Tugging the leash forced her to slide out the door to her feet. He led her inside, the cool night air stopping when he shut the door behind them.
"Ready to give up the key yet?" brought a new round of head-shaking and grunting from Susan. He removed her blindfold, when her eyes adjusted, she saw a newly built bondage horse. It was like a regular sawhorse, but much taller. Instead of a flat cutting surface, the top came to a sharp peak. There were many rings positioned at various places, suitable for attachment of ropes and straps." Well, let's get you mounted then, shall we?"