The Game 3 - The Ballerina

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 3 - The Ballerina

Post by Kay »

The Ballerina
She sat in front of him, carefully studying his penis. His very hard penis. She imagined she could feel heat coming off it. It was only inches away from her mouth. She could easily lean forward and kiss it but she didn't dare. Not now, not this close. She was afraid, in fact, that this time she had gone too far. Experimentally she pursed her lips and softly blew. His penis reacted, twitching up and down involuntarily. He whimpered quietly. She nodded and sat back. Time to wait again.

It had been a couple of weeks. All the preparations were complete. It was time to set in motion her Dastardly Scheme.
“It's a nice day today,” she said.
“Yes it is,” he answered absently.
“So I thought maybe we might... play?”
He looked up from his reading. “Play?” And then as comprehension dawned, “Oh, play...”
She nodded.
“Ah, ok, we could do that,” he said casually. Unnerving and scary as it had been, he had been half hoping for a while that they might do it again, but he hadn't wanted to make the suggestion.
“I guess the most important question is who does what to whom...?
“Well, I stripped you, and then you stripped me...”
“Are we alternating? I don't know. I think I'd rather have the opportunity of playing with you again... You're so decorative naked...”
Oh well, she thought, it had been worth a shot. But she had rather expected it. So... she would just have to take her chance.
“All right, we'll play for it.”
“Two out of three?”
“Of course.”
They had used the classic method of rock paper scissors before to make decisions, but in the long run it hadn't worked very well. Either they both could read body language too well, or their esp was too good, or something. They tended more often than not to throw the same. Finally after a run of ten ties they had made a deck of cards to use.
Twelve cards, three 'suits', four of each, randomly shuffled by both until they were satisfied. Then they were drawn blind. That seemed to kill the esp.
They both shuffled the deck well and then put it down between them. From now on they would take alternate cards, no peeking.
They drew the first pair and laid them down.
He had drawn Scissors. She drew Rock.
“Awww,” she said. “You're going to look so sweet with your bra and panty tanlines...”
He felt a slight twinge of fear. She had mentioned that before. Would she really make him do it? But of course he knew the answer. She absolutely would.
He was very thankful they were playing two out of three today.
They drew again. He drew Paper. She drew Rock.
She would. But maybe not today.
“What should I do with you this time...?” he said. ”Something with your mouth I think...”
“With me naked, I suppose?”
“Well, that goes without saying...”
On the next draw they both had Rock. Ties could still happen, but they were manageable.
And the next was both paper.
“Who shuffled this?” He complained.
“It's just to add to the tension.”
They both drew again.
He laid down Rock. She glanced at her card, smiled sweetly and laid down Paper.
“And the crowd goes wild! Better go get ready.”
oh crap
“What's the dress code?” he asked trying not to sound nervous.
“Ok, how about you go strip and put on your bra and panties? And don't forget your boobs, of course. Would you like that?”
It really was a nice day. Nice and sunny...
“Ahh... Not particularly...” he said, carefully.
“Oh, all right, not today, then,” she said, leaving hanging in the air the very real possibility of Some Day. He had no doubt that she would get around to it eventually.
“Just shorts and underpants for now. No top.”

Fifteen minutes later he was in position, hands above his head locked in the straps. He had wondered if she would bring out the high heeled stretcher bar, but his feet were free, at least for now. Perhaps that also waited for Another Day. Nor had she put a blindfold on. Yet.
And then it was much as it had been the first time, except this time he knew what was coming, at least at first. She walked around him, undid his shorts and slowly drew them down. Then she stood in front of him and gazing into his eyes, hooked her fingers into the band and slowly pulled them down. But not all the way down. She left them at his knees, which curiously made him feel even more exposed somehow.
Then she walked out of his line of sight and for a few moments he heard various small noises. She returned carrying a tray on which there was a bowl of water, soap, some towels...and a razor.
“Ah...” He nodded.
“Now don't even think of protesting,” she said. “You know you deserve this.”
“Of course. Carry on. Very carefully please...” He had more than half expected it.
She set to work and, as the leg shaving a few weeks before, it was very pleasant. The itchy growing in phase to come, not so much, so they had both maintained their new states. One more thing to deal with now, he thought...
“There, now don't you look nice?”
He looked down. He was semi hard from her close attentions, surrounded by a bare field. Well, that was going to take some getting used to...

She tidied away the things and then came back and there was some kissing and some caressing and some other things. I could get used to this he thought to himself. Being stripped naked outside was still not quite commonplace, but it did come with some very nice side benefits.
“Now,” she said eventually breaking away, “I have to go and get a few more things..” She left again.
Once again, he thought. Once again I'm standing naked outside with an erection, unable to do anything with it...could be a country song...
He wondered what it would be this time. His, as she insisted on calling them, bra and panties? Or some different ones this time? Maybe she was going to build him a collection...? Go put on your black lace ones...

She returned with a box and started taking things out and laying them out for him to see. The display of the Implements as the Inquisitors used to say.
“First we have your stockings, white this time. Your legs are still smooth, that's good.” She took out something else. It looked small and pink, very pink. She shook it out.
“Is that...?”
“It's a leotard, yes. Well, a half one. I cut off the bottom and made it so I could put it on you while you're secured.” She showed him the Velcro fasteners in the back.
“A full one would be too complicated for, well, later,” she said vaguely.
Complicated...? Now he was starting to get worried. She had obviously put some thought into this. That couldn't be a good sign...

She was rummaging in the box again.
She took out two small half round objects. They were about the size of medium oranges. He was pretty sure he knew where those were going...
“Aren't they cute little titties? I couldn't get exactly what I wanted so I made them with a ball and some hot glue....” They did look very good, he had to admit. They were also pink. They even had tiny little nipples. Overall the word was 'pert'. Oh, goody.
“And finally...” She pulled out a cloud of stiff, ruffled fabric.
“What is that?” he asked, alarm growing.
“That's your tutu. Oh, you're going to be the loveliest little ballerina! Now lift your leg...”
He had expected that the dressing would include teasing pauses and interludes, but instead she proceeded in an efficient, businesslike fashion. First she completely removed his underpants, then proceeded to quickly dress him in his stockings, half leotard, not forgetting of course his “cute little titties”, and the stiff starched tutu. The lack of any interludes suggested, worryingly, that this was still just the overture.

“These are the best I could do for shoes I'm afraid,” as she laced them up criss crossing his legs. “You won't be able to go on point...”
“No, I don't think I could at the best of times.”
“Now hold still, I have to do your lipstick and makeup...” When she had finished with his makeup she pulled over a large Oak framed mirror. It had originally been part of an old bureau. It was too big to have in the house and too good to get rid of so it lived in the storage area.
“There! Pretty as a picture.” He had to admit he was transformed. His slim body could, from certain angles pass for one of the gawkier ballerinas. His legs were well shaped and his titties were perfect, with just a hint of nipples showing through the fabric. There was of course still the matter of his penis, which most well turned out ballerinas tended to lack, and which the tutu and half leotard did nothing to conceal. She took a few more pictures.
“I'll take some more carefully posed ones later...”
The dressing seemed to be finished, but...
“Ah, I don't mean to complain but... well...my tutu...”
“Yes, nice isn't it? It was all limp when I got it but a little bleach and starch did wonders.”
“Ah...yes it is very nice, but...”
“And you look very sweet in it. I'll probably have you wear it a lot!”
“And I'm sure I'll look forward to it, but, well, I mean it doesn't ...cover anything...does it?”
Sticking straight out it left him simultaneously fully dressed and totally exposed.
“Indeed it doesn't. Rather the point of the thing really, don't you agree?”
She gave him a light touch.
“I suppose so, but do I get panties...?”
But then he had a thought. Begging was usually appreciated.
“Please may I have panties...?” he asked hopefully.
But not this time.
“No, no panties for you. You won't need them, they'd just get in the way.”
“In the way...?”

A vague concern was definitely beginning to grow. Being sweetly dressed, madeup and photographed was still apparently not the main attraction today. But then what was?
“Definitely in the way. Now I'll tell you what we're going to do today. You are my sweet little ballerina,
and you're very decorative, but a ballerina is a performer. So today my little ballerina is going to give a private performance. A very sincere, very emotional performance just for me.”
“Performance?” he said. He shook his arms slightly and raised one leg. “I'm not sure I can do much...”
“Oh, I'm sure she can. She'll put on a very sincere, very emotional ...very naughty performance indeed, won't she?...” she said sweetly. “I was talked out of it last time, but today...well, I'm afraid I'm going to insist.”
“Last time...?”

He felt a shock as he realized what she was saying. Oh, yes. That. He had begged his way out last time, But he hadn't been able to stop thinking about it. He had promised to do it, and he fully intended to, he really would. Sometime...when the time was right... definitely sometime...
“Yes, my ballerina is going to masturbate for me,” she purred, caressing his cheek. “I told you before that I've never watched, you know. I can hardly wait!”
“But...”
“Anytime I wanted, that's what you said. And dressed up too. It was kind of you to add that. You'd have been dressed up anyway of course, but it was sweet of you to offer.”
“But I thought we would be...”
“Inside, yes, I know, at night, in private with the lights low, soft music playing, incense probably. Very tender, very romantic. I know you intended do it for me, oh sometime... “ It really wasn't fair how well she could read his thoughts...
“Well, sometime is now, and the place is here outside in the sunshine, my pretty little ballerina.”
“No, please, I can't...”
“Now we've been through all that,” she said sternly, moving her chair in front of him and sitting down.
“This is just stage fright. Yes, she can, and more importantly yes, she will. In a few minutes she's going to have to, remember? She's going to beg me to let her play with herself. In fact because she's being difficult she's going to have to beg me three times. And it will be a nice long one I hope, and I'm going to watch and I just know my little ballerina is going to give me a good show. Won't she?”
He began to say something else but she picked out something from the apparently infinite box and said,
“No more talking now. Let's just put on your blindfold so you can really concentrate and then we'll begin... No more stage fright! It's showtime!”
Before he could protest again everything went dark. Then he felt the touch of her lips and he knew that she hadn't been quite right. She had said 'a few minutes' That was probably an overestimate...

And that was when, not exactly a problem, but certainly a Situation arose. The process began and developed as she had said it would, and shortly, quite shortly really, he was begging, all reservations and inhibitions forgotten, begging and pleading to be allowed to do what he had just said he couldn't possibly do. But it was a matter, as she had also said, of the most delicate timing. She wanted him close enough that he would have to do it, but not so close that it was over too soon. She wanted her show. After a few moments she was afraid she had gone too far so she backed off. She decided to let him cool off just a bit and then she could release his hand. But after a bit she decided to begin again, more deliberately this time, carefully gauging his responses and, to a somewhat lesser degree, his begging. But then she got distracted because he really did beg so prettily, so she decided to pause again. And then, what with one thing and another, she suddenly realized that twenty minutes had passed. She sat back then to think.
Well. She was rather impressed, both with her skill and his stamina. And then as it always did, her dark side spoke up. twenty minutes was impressive. But if twenty minutes, then perhaps ...thirty? Or perhaps... more...?

In other words it was becoming, well, even more interesting than it already was.
The whole idea of playing with him had been to get him just to the point where he would have to continue, but if she were honest with herself they had reached that point a long time ago. Several times in fact... His hips were moving involuntarily. Probably if she peeked under his titties she would find his nipples hard as well. He definitely wanted to, right now. So why didn't she release his hand and let him? She wanted her show, didn't she? Well of course she did, and she would have it.
Eventually.
But right now, well, she was just having too much fun...

There were, of course, consequences to consider. Because there would definitely be some.
After she had carried out his first stripping and dressing she had had some misgivings. What she had done had been clever, but it might also be seen as kind of mean. She felt, not guilty as such, but definitely uneasy. It had all gone well in the end, he had enjoyed it, mostly, and she had even served a naked penance, so no harm done. He had agreed after all to another session hadn't he?
But now. Well, this was, sort of... different, wasn't it? Well, yes absolutely. Originally the game was Can I Make Him Beg? But without her quite noticing it had changed to How Long Can I Make Him Beg? Wasn't this just a bit... cruel? To tease him so much ... only to stop. And then to do it again... and again...

After all there was literally a Word for girls who did that sort of thing. That was her conscience talking. The same voice which had made her volunteer to be stripped.
I don't care, she thought. I'm having fun. And so is he. Is he? Well, I think he is. Ah, there's the question, isn't it? answered Conscience. Well, maybe he was...? a little?

She put her lips to his ear and whispered, “Does my little ballerina like this? Is she enjoying herself? ”
He whimpered again.
“Please...please may I..?”
All right, maybe that was expecting too much. Maybe 'enjoy' wasn't quite the right word, not right now anyway.

“Ah, poor little frustrated ballerina. Soon dear...” She petted him lightly.
No, there was no question, she decided. She was being cruel. And she knew she would have to pay for it. He would no doubt punish her.
Or, as she had learned, her damned conscience might insist he did...
And as they seemed to be in a sort of arms race here it would no doubt be a pretty damn interesting, inventive punishment too.

For instance, they knew some back country hiking trails where one seldom met other people. They had even commented on how empty they were. And he knew very well how shy she was, so...
She could just imagine him taking her there, making her strip and leave her clothes under a rock, hopefully to be found again, and then taking her for a hike, three miles or so, naked. A nice long walk which would give her plenty of time to reflect on the fact that infrequently meeting other people on the trail wasn't the same as never meeting any at all...

In which case she would just have to pretend to be one of those crazy naturists who did that sort of thing. She hoped he would let her wear shoes at least.
Yes, that was absolutely the sort of thing he would do. She inwardly shuddered. Best not to remotely put that idea in his mind... she probably shouldn't even think it too loud.

Well, so be it, she finally decided. If I'm to be punished, she said to her conscience, I'll face that when it comes. But for now, be quiet.
A tiny voice shakily broke into her reverie.
“Please, your little ballerina would like to perform...”
“Ah, so she has got over her shyness. Very good. And what would she like to do exactly?”
“She wants to masturbate for you very much...”
“I see. I thought she might. And will she put on a good show?”
“She'll try to. ..”
“All right. And has my very naughty little ballerina anything she would like to ask me?“
“Please, please can I...Please can she play with herself for you...?”
“That's one. And again...?
“Please can she masturbate? She really, really wants to... she needs to...so much...”
“Two. And one more time...?”
“Please...”
Oh, she was definitely going to be punished for this for sure... she'd be lucky to have shoes. He would probably make her wear the damn blindfold as well.
Ah well, back to the matter in hand.
So to speak.
She lightly touched his semi soft penis.
“My poor little ballerina. Of course you may...”, she said as she began to lightly stroke him.
She had decided.
Yes, she'd release his hand this time and let him play.
Definitely this time.
Or next time for sure...

Epilogue

“Well here we are. You know what to do.”
She hadn't put the idea in his mind, definitely not. But they tended to think alike. So when he had suggested, ever so innocently that morning, that they they had been spending too much time in the house, what about a hike today, she had known exactly what was coming. There was no hint of rock paper scissors this time.

He watched as she slowly undressed. Thinking along the same lines generally worked out well for them. But as the air touched her breasts she thought that there also could be a few disadvantages as well. She tried to remember her resolve as she pulled her panties off and laid them on the pile. She didn't even try to beg for them. Oh, he would certainly listen. He would enjoy listening, but she knew what the answer would be. No, this was the payback she had known was coming and she accepted it.

Completely naked, (except for shoes, he had been that kind) she placed her clothes under the flat rock. Hopefully they would still be there when they returned. And then came a thought. Would they be there? What if they weren't...? Well, then it would be a walk down to the car park NAKED where there definitely were people... and then a 45 minute ride home in the car NAKED... He would probably stop for gas...the walk from the car to the house NAKED... There was avery bright street light outside their house... Her heart sank. Of course they wouldn't be there. She was sure of it. It was such a plausible scenario that it was inevitable. He would have worked out a way to have them stolen... After all they thought alike.

She stood up, consciously not covering herself and trying to feel more confident than she was.
“Shall we set off then?” she said smiling.
“Not quite. I couldn't really expect you to walk naked, could I?”
A sudden flash of hope. “You couldn't...?”
Oh, he was going to let her have panties after all...
“Of course not. You can wear these.”
“What...?” and then she saw what he was holding. Well, so much for being able to claim to be a naturist. On one hand she wasn't going to be naked, but was this an improvement? Naked was one thing, but explaining, if she had to, why she was hiking through the desert wearing outrageously slutty
red lacy panties and a push up bra would be a lot harder.

Epi epilogue

On the other hand she knew exactly what he would be wearing on their next hike.