The Game

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game

Post by Kay »

The Game
Early one summer day she called out to him, "Come out here, I want to show you something."
"Do I need shoes?"
It was about 95 degrees already, the ground was hot and always spiky.
"No, I'm in the covered area."
He joined her and said, "What's up?"
"I just made these and I wanted your opinion."
He took them and smiled. "Nice. Arts and crafts bondage gear."
They were simply two carabiners with a loop of white cotton rope attached to each, but their function was plain. They played around a bit with tying from time to time and preferred to make what was needed rather than buy expensive and obvious gear.
"Looks pretty simple. How do they work?"
"Well, they're kind of experimental but they should hold. Make a half hitch in each loop and put your hand through. " He did and gave it a pull.
"Seems good. And the carabiner?"
She stood on a small step stool and said, "Give it here. See, it clips here. " She snapped it to an eye bolt in the rafter. "And the other...there."
He gave an experimental tug. He was standing with his arms outstretched and slightly raised.
"It feels solid. I might be able to get out eventually... if I used the stool..." but she kicked it out of the way.
"No stool for you. I want to play a game." She bent to pick up something.
"First we blindfold you, because this is going to be about feeling things. There. Now are you standing comfortably? Then we'll begin."
"So...what kind of game is it?" he asked.
"Well, I could do this..." She slowly drew her nails down his outstretched arms and across his ribs.
"Oh no no don't do that please...!" He was very ticklish.
"No, that would be cruel. Or I could do this..."
She held one hand behind his head, kissed him long and deeply and slid her other hand down the front of his pants.
"Oh yes, please...' he gasped when he came up for air. "I like that game..."
"But today what I think I really want to do is this..."
She moved her hands down his body. He didn't know what she was doing at first and then he realized with a shock that she was undoing the button on his shorts.
"Oh no, don't do that...!"
"Don't what?" she asked sweetly, pausing.
"Please don't undress me..."
“But you're hardly dressed to begin with. It's a warm day, you won't catch cold. And you're helpless. I really don't think I have any choice."
She undid the button and slowly started pulling them down. Then she paused.
"Was there something you wanted to say?"
"I don't want to be..."
"Hmmm?" as she pulled them down another inch or so. "You don't want to be...what exactly?"
"I don't want to be naked..."
"Ah, but you've fantasized about having me naked outside haven't you? Well?"
"Well...Yes...", he admitted finally.
"Well, then."
She began pulling them down again but stopped about halfway down.
"Unless you want to go back to tickling? That's an option..."
She lightly touched his chest.
"No! No tickling!"
"All right then, it's settled," And with no further ceremony she pulled them the rest of the way down.
"Now step out. And the other. Good." He heard her toss them aside and felt her stand up.
"Now next..."
It's ok he thought as she began walking around him. She won't really do it. She'll try to make me think she will but she won't...not really...
She put one finger in the waistband and as she walked she sang quietly to herself, "Round and round the garden, like a teddy...bare..."
she won't really...
Around she went, talking quietly to herself.
"Should I? Shouldn't I? On? or off?" And with every choice she tugged the band slightly.
"Yes?" An inch down.
"No? "An inch up.
"Naked?" A tug.
"Dressed?"
Another.
After one tug which was a bit lower than the others he let out a tiny involuntary eep. She stopped behind him and put her arms around his body.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I frighten you?"
With one hand she stroked his chest. The other crept down the front again and started to caress him.
"I'm just teasing."
Ah, he knew it. She wouldn't do it. They're staying on.
"I wasn't really trying to decide. I always knew the answer."
She stroked him quietly for another few moments. Then she moved her thumbs around to the front of the waistband and bringing her mouth close to his ear whispered,
"They're coming off!"
And before he could process what she had said she pulled them down his legs in one sudden jerk and snatched them away from under his feet. It took him a shocked moment to realize.
She did it! She really did it!
I'm NAKED!
"Now I just have to get a few things. Stay right there..."

As the first shock wore off and he waited for her to come back he felt breezes in disconcerting places. He tried to assess the situation. The covered area where he was secured was a transitional place in their house between inside and outside. It was not quite one thing or the other. It was open on two sides, but it was protected enough that they stored some things there without worrying about the weather. He was facing the rear fence of the property, which wasn't good. But the fence was about sixty feet away and was made of chain link covered with reed fencing. On the far side of the fence was a seldom traveled alley, and he was far back in the shadows. To his right the next door neighbor's fence was much closer, but it too was covered in reed fencing and the property was currently vacant. So, to sum up, did all that make any difference?
No, he decided, it did not.
Because he was OUTSIDE and he was NAKED.
And incidentally, thanks to her recent ministrations, he had an erection to be proud of.
And he would have been, at absolutely, positively, any other time than this.

After about five minutes that felt longer he heard her coming back from where ever she had gone.
"Please...? he began.
"Hmmm...?"
"Please, may I have my underwear back...?"
"Oh, poor thing. So shy? Again?"
"Please can I not be naked..."
"Awww, you're so cute when you beg... once more...?"
"Please."
"Well... I suppose so."
He felt her kneel beside him. "Lift your foot..." and he briefly felt fabric. "And the other..." She pulled them up his legs.
"There. All decent again."
He felt better. Outside in underwear was better then outside without. Wasn't it?
But something didn't feel quite right. Was there something different? She said this was about feeling things...
"Is anything the matter?" she asked, and her tone was so carefully innocent that he was instantly certain.
"I think... Am I wearing your panties?"
"Clever girl, yes you are! Well, not mine. You're wearing your panties, and very pretty ones they are.”
There were some random noises as she rearranged her things and while she was busy he considered. Well. Panties. All right. Still better than naked, right? He couldn't tell much about them. She had plain basic ones for everyday, but she had said these were 'pretty' so probably not those. She had a few fancy pairs for special. Maybe he was wearing one of those? But she said they weren't hers, they were his, so they must have been specially obtained. Which meant they might be very fancy indeed. Still, better than nothing, right?
Probably.
"All right, keep still now. I have to concentrate and I have sharp implements."
He smelled shaving cream.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm going to shave your legs. It will take a while because you're rather hairy."
"What! Why?"
"Well, we established that already. Because you're helpless and I can. But mostly because it will make putting on your stockings easier."
"My stockings?"
"That's right."
“I'm going to wear stockings? Along with my panties.”
“Yes.”
"I'm beginning to see a theme developing..."
"Yes. Now just be quiet and think about your panties. They really are very pretty."

Actually the process was very pleasant. First she put on hot wet cloths. Then she carefully lathered his right leg and slowly and carefully shaved the full length. Then she repeated the process on the left. When she had finished both she patted them dry and then he could smell talcum powder. She stroked his leg and said, “There, doesn't that feel good?” And it did. He tried not to think about the growing back in stage. Maybe he'd have to keep them smooth...
"All right," she said, “lift your foot" Again he felt material worked onto his foot. "And the other." Then she carefully pulled them up and smoothed them into place.
"There. Now you have something else to think about...."
Again he sensed her collecting something and then she was behind him again. He could feel her hands at his waist arranging some more fabric but he couldn't tell what it was at first. Then he felt her pulling something down to his stocking tops.
"Is that suspenders?"
"Yes it is. They should properly be under the panties, but we're going for the slut look today."
From her voice he could tell that she had moved in front of him once more.
“Now just one more thing and you're all dressed. Now whatever do you think it could be...?”
"Is it a bra?”
“That's right. I knew she was clever! It's a very pretty one too.”
“Do I have to wear a bra?”
Which as soon as he said it, considering his present state, he realized was pretty silly. But still...
She had threatened to make him wear one once or twice before but never actually had.
“Why, no of course not..”
“I don't...?”
“No, I said we can do tickling instead.”
She touched his chest.
“No, no, please! I want the bra!”
“Are you sure? Because we can...”
She began to tickle him.
“Please...”
"Are you sure?”
“Yes! I'm sure! Please may I wear my bra? Please?"
“ Well, of course you can, dear. You only had to ask."
She moved behind him. “Now you may be wondering how I can put a bra on you with your arms like that.
But I can. There are these wonderful things called strapless bras," she said.
“We just put this around like this..." again he felt fabric. "and fasten like so..." He felt several hooks being done up.
She came around front.
"And a little something here to give you a shape."
He felt her insert something round and soft in each cup.
"There. Now give a little shake." He did and could feel the weight of them. They were soft and they jiggled.
"Some strapless bras can be rather plain...but some aren't..."
"And which kind is this one?"
"Not telling."
“Is it one of yours?”
“Of course not! Just like the panties, it's all yours.”
“Of course. So, is that all?”
But what else could there be...?
“Almost...”
He heard something being dragged across the floor. It sounded like a piece of wood.
"Now give me this foot again," she said kneeling. "A little step up here, it's ok, you can't fall..."
He felt his foot being placed on an inclined surface. Then a strap went over and he realized it was a high heeled shoe.
"And the other, a little wider. That's it."
He tried to move and realized he couldn't.
"That's right. They're fastened to the wood.” He heard her step back. “Oh, and they do make your legs a lovely shape. Isn't she lovely? Now why don't you describe yourself to me?"
"Well, I'm wearing panties and a bra and stockings and a suspender belt. And high heeled shoes. Oh, and apparently I also have breasts."
"Indeed you have, very nice ones.”
He jiggled them again. They felt heavy.
“Uh...how big...?”
“Just like a man, obsessed with size. About the same as mine. Well I couldn't have you larger, could I? That wouldn't be right.”
He felt her pat one.
So. There was something else to think about indeed. From the weight he could believe it. Hers were not huge, but still...
He heard the scrape of a chair and she sat down beside him. She didn't seem in any hurry to continue with what ever she had planned.
There was a pause and then she said with concern,
"Oh, you don't look comfortable all crumpled like that. Let me help..." She fiddled around with the waist of whatever he was wearing, pulled them down and drew out his now half erect penis.
"No...", he began but she just said, "Helpless, remember?'
Then she tucked the fabric under, gave him a couple of light touches so he was standing tall once more and finished with a brief kiss.
Then she sat down again. After another pause she said,
“There, isn't this nice? We should do this more often.”
She began to muse, half to herself.
“You weren't naked very long you know. Not as long as you could have been. As you should have been. My mistake was I took pity on you. And I was in a hurry to get you into your panties.” She stroked him again absent mindedly . “I should have waited until I had shaved your legs, that would have been another ten minutes or so. I could even have put on your stockings first. Oh well...wasted opportunities. It's a pity, for example,” she added after a moment, “that I couldn't put you out in the sun...”
“Why?'”he asked nervously in case she was considering it.
“Oh, we could have got you the loveliest bra and panty tan lines. Oh well, maybe another time...”
Another light stroke. After a moment she brightened.
“But I get to strip you again later, so you have that to look forward to. And I can take as much time as I want over that. We can leave your shoes on, of course. Naked in heels is always stylish! Oh, we're going to have so much fun!”
“Didn't you play with dolls enough when you were little?”
But he had to admit that it was kind of nice. In an embarrassingly terrifying kind of way. And it didn't look like there were any more surprises in store. Of course there was the whole stripping him business to come, but that wasn't a surprise. More of a promise. And considering his current position it would be kind of silly to obsess about that. It had certainly been an interesting afternoon. But there was one thing...
Every so often she continued to reach over and gave him a light touch. Not too much, and certainly never enough. After the second or third time he said, “That's very nice, but it's very frustrating to be kept hard like this and not be able to do anything about it...”
“Yes, it is, isn't it?” she said sweetly, stroking him again.
But then she stopped and said, “Oh poor baby, I have been cruel haven't I? But never mind, we can fix that.”
“Fix...?”
“Yes. You should masturbate. Definitely. You'd like that wouldn't you? Would you like to masturbate for me? Well, for you, really...”
Again it was something that she had, from time to time threatened to make him do in front of her, but so far she never had.
But right now...
“Well... I....”
He really would like to...
“Yes, It's no problem at all. I really think you should. Right out here dressed so cute. It will be quite a show. I could sell tickets...”
Oh, yes...that... It wasn't that he'd exactly forgotten about his situation, but not being able to see meant the reality had somewhat receded...
She moved around in front of him and began to stroke him again a little harder.
But now remembering where, and how, he was. I'm outside dressed as a girl, probably a very slutty one at that...
“Ah , no I couldn't... I can't... ”
“Oh, I'm sure you can. In fact in a few moments you're going to have to. Just a bit of this... and a little bit of this. No, you really won't be able to stop yourself... Now,” she muttered to herself, “I have to concentrate. We don't want you to pop right off, do we? I've been mean to you, so you deserve to have a nice long wank... I shall have to get the timing just right...”
And he knew she could. She would bring him just to the point, he thought, that he would have to carry through with it regardless, but not so far along that he would finish too quickly.
“ Of course,” she said to herself pausing, “I could do it for her myself... then I could make her take a long time...oh, such a long time...”
He again had no doubt that she could. They each knew the other's responses and triggers very well.
“Shall I...?”
“No, please...”
“Oh, it's no problem. I hadn't planned this but it's quite all right... but really it's better if you do it yourself. We'll just get you all ready and then I'll unhook your hand. Would you like the right or the left...? If you use the wrong one I think we can make it take even longer, isn't that how it works? You know I've never actually watched before, I'm looking forward to seeing how you do it!”
He tried to move but the shoes held him. “No...” he repeated.
She paused, “What, dear? What is it? Oh, would you like me to do this?”
“No! Not that...”
“Oh, I know! You'd like me to use my mouth, wouldn't you? Like this...”
“Please don't make me...”
“ Don't make you ... what exactly?” she paused and asked again in her sweet voice.
“Please don't make me ... masturbate...”
“Why, what a fascinating request. I wonder if anyone has ever made it before? Why ever not? Are you sure?”
He nodded. He could feel his breasts jiggle as he did it. Which didn't help at all...
“No, you have to tell me,” she insisted. “'Please don't...' ”
“Please, pretty please don't make me play with myself now.”
“What's wrong with now?” She waited.
“ I'm outside... and I'm wearing panties...and a bra...”
“I see. And...?”
“And my stockings and high heels...”
She was quiet for a moment.
Well, I don't know...” she sounded doubtful. “I was looking forward to my show...”
“ I promise I'll do it another time for you...” he added desperately. “Any time you want. I'll even dress up again if you want me to. But not now... Please?”
She stopped and sat down beside him again.
“Well, of course not if you really don't want to. I'm sure I don't want to force you...”
She was quiet for a few moments and then said,
“Still it has been an interesting day hasn't it? You've had to beg for so many unusual things, and so sweetly...”
She gave him another light stroke.
After a while his pulse rate returned to normal. If anything about today was normal... To distract himself, and because he was still curious he asked,
“Are you going to take off the blindfold now?”
“No. Right now you're just going to stand there and think about how you look. And you have so much to think about. What color are your panties? Sexy black? Slutty red? Virginal white? Do they match your bra? Are they lacy? Frilly? How big are your breasts really? So many possibilities!”
"But won't I ever get to see...?"
"No. Not until I show you."
“Show me... what...?” Another surprise...?
"Oh, just something,” she said getting up.
“Where are you going?”
“Won't be a moment,” she said. “I've got to get my camera.”