Altered states.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Altered states.

Post by restricted »

I was busy at doing my housework for Mrs. Valentine when I eventually got around to polishing the DVD cabinet. Mrs. Valentine was out and her strict instructions were that I was to make sure everything was sparkling as she had guests coming tonight and I would be expected to wait on them. “t has to be perfect tonight Jennifer as they are most critical”. Normally she calls me by my surname Rogers when we have guests.

I found no problem with that as I was used to it. Mrs. Valentine is divorced and is quite wealthy. I have never met her husband. She pays me, but stops money for food and lodging. I don’t seem to have any left at the end of the week.

Well, I started to take the DVD’s from the case. I noticed three DVD’s that were not in professional cases like all the rest of her DVD’s. Curiously I picked them up and read them. I had never seen them before. This was intriguing me. I put them to one side and rushed round completing my daily duties for now, two hours early. I was helped by the fact that I had managed to polish the stairs yesterday while Mrs. Valentine was in bed with her lover.

Today I knew she was off to see her sister and would not be back until five by which time I had to have everything ready for her friends when they came at seven thirty. I had three hours to play with. I had got the cocktails ready, I had the buffet sorted so I thought I might take a peek at this DVD’s. I thought they might be naughty ones. They were, but not in the way I thought. Unfortunately, I was disturbed by people knocking at the door so I left the DVD’s for another day.

Mrs. Valentine came home and told me I had to change from my normal uniform to a shorter one. I was to get them and she would choose what one I was to wear. I got them and she chose the shortest one with frilly panties and petticoats. I said I liked the normal one I was wearing, but got reprimanded as I had no right to challenge her decisions. For that I had to wear the highest heels I had. I hated them as my feet hurt in them at the end of the day.

The guests arrived and it all went well until about ten, apart from them commenting they could see my panties and they made sure I had to bend over revealing them. Then one of the guests said she had not had sex for some months. Mrs. Valentine said something, and I found myself walking towards the guest, and then putting my head under her long dress. I pulled her panties down and could not stop myself from using my tongue on her.

It did not take her long before she twitched and shook as she exploded into an orgasm. My face was covered in her juices. I went to pull out but found she was holding my head through the material of her dress and I could not escape.

Eventually she let go and I stood up. Mrs. Valentine told me to go and clean myself up. The woman said that was lovely. “Anything for a friend” she told the woman.
The following day, Mrs. Valentine was quite cheerful. However, once she had given me my instructions, she told me she was off to see her cousin. I asked when I could have a day off but was informed in no uncertain terms that maids do not have the day off.

Once she had left I got the DVD’s out again. They were hand written on the labels. “About us, what we do and who we are”. I put it in the DVD player and pressed play.
It started “Chapter one”. “We are an organisation dedicated to making wives wealthy breadwinners, taking control of their lives, easing their long suffering torment of marriage and providing maids to ease the burden of housework”. This made my curiosity go wild. It showed Mrs. Valentine talking.

“Firstly you must sign the contract giving 25% of your annual profits to the company “Altered States”. Once you sign that and tick all the boxes, we can start. Your maid will be unknown to you until you get to meet her. Your husband, partner will disappear out of your life” .It went on to explain the pros and cons of what would happen to whoever signed the papers.

“Chapter two” “We introduce the patient to our therapist who is a professional hypnotist. The case is then regressed to the state of a baby girl for two weeks. She implants a code word that makes them go into a hypnotic state. Then they are sedated and their cocks are stitched back between their legs to their balls. This means no more standing to pee. Bed time is no later than 5.30 p.m. Two nurses get the baby ready for bed, dressed in the morning and change baby when required. They even feed baby. Because they are smartly dressed in their starched uniforms, the baby is at a disadvantage in her baby outfit. There have been some women who have left their husbands like this so they can enjoy a glass of wine while she is tucked up safely for the night. Personally I love to see them argue that it was too early for bed, but by the end of the two weeks, they cannot talk apart from baby speech and they look forward to beddy bye time. I find them so cute lying in their cot with a dummy in their mouth. At that stage they are perfect nipple suckers. One woman, who left her husband like this, had the teeth removed and she lies in the cot watching his, sorry, her wife with her lover. She can’t have sex any more but there is no reason for the wife to go without. She can have as many lovers as she likes plus she loves toying with his little baby clitoris. It also helps her to get her lover in the mood by using her baby to suck the lover into a ready state. The woman calls it her toy the baby has to caress. She has told me that she loves watching her baby and always does it with a glass of wine around. It makes her relax and laugh. By the time baby has finished with her lover, she is ready to grab her lover and plunge him deep into her. She has told me she will set up a camera to film baby’s face as her lover takes her and baby has to watch. Of course, baby always wears a nappy and a frilly nappy cover, short dress and bonnet plus other accessories”

“Chapter three” “We move on a few years to a four year old and she has to play with her dollies, learn girlish voices and generally behave like a girl. I love watching them play with dolls. That is something no man would do. I insist they take a teddy bear to bed with them. This lasts for two weeks. She starts preschool at this age”

“Chapter four” “This is now becoming the awkward stage. The have progressed to the age of seven. It is time for their first school uniform. Usually in winter it is a pinafore and blouse. In summer it is a cotton dress. I love this stage as mummies have to walk their little girls to school. Of course the pinafore and the dress have to be short to expose their knickers if they are too active. They start to learn to skip. Sometimes this stage can take up to four weeks”.

“Chapter five” “Puberty. They are now experiencing the joys of being a girl. Their breasts are enlarging and we start this off by giving them female hormones. Of course it does mean that their cock will never even try to get stiff if they could. With the stitching and then the skin fusing together, it is better for new girl. They now start to feel bloated and have cramps. This is of course due to the imprinted suggestion that once a month they will need to discharge themselves. In this case for four days it will be sperm instead of blood. For those four days as they will not be able to masturbate it will have to be done by massaging the prostate gland. Thank heavens for strap on dildos”. The film went on to show hand held and strap on dildos. But of course they must continue with their school studies. These now include home economics. Cooking, cleaning and ironing”

“Chapter six”.” This is where the interesting bits start. By now the girl has reached fourteen. She still has to do her school lessons plus there is now more physical activity. We have Netball, Basketball, Beach volleyball, running. We also start them off on their maids training. We like them to choose own maid’s uniform so they can be refused by the owner if she so wishes. This does help to break the spirit. We teach them how to walk like a woman”

“Chapter seven”. “Now we get on to etiquette and social grace. How to serve meals etc. The duties of a maid. We teach them to curtsy and the correct time to speak and say thank you. Once the buyer is happy, the maid can then be taken. We don’t recommend buying other clothes than maid’s outfits as they might take a chance to escape, but they won’t if they have to run down the road in a maid’s uniform. I think that a full length uniform with a hobble petticoat underneath and a nice bodiced apron really looks pretty. Victorian style. They had the discipline in those days. Of course you might like more modern knee length uniforms or even French maid type. The choice is yours. I personally would buy one of each so they might choose which one to wear for that day but of course you won’t agree. That puts them on the back foot. But it’s up to you. Now turn to DVD 2”

DVD 2 started quite easily. “First we advertise a method of empowering the man to become more aggressive in his business. We get him to sign to say he agrees and then he meets the therapist. That will be the last thing he knows. When she wakes up, she will have forgotten that even. Over the following few days, she will lose her voice. But she won’t notice as it will be done gradually.

The DVD went on to show the man signing the agreement and then meeting the therapist. She works on him to hypnotise him. The next thing it shows he is strapped down to a table, sedated and a scalpel carefully cuts is cock and his balls. The cock was stitched back between his legs. Then he was wrapped in a nappy.

It went on to show everything and explained it takes a few weeks before the stitches can be removed. The DVD showed graphically what had been explained in DVD 1. The film lasted about an hour. It showed the school and all the facilities, even one woman taking a girl to school.

It then showed what happens to the failures. The camera went down some stairs A heavy door was opened. A light went on and there were some bars. Behind the bars were men who had their wrists taped to their upper arms and their ankles to their thighs. All the men were wearing muzzles. It explained that they are fed dog food and water. If they agree to the operation, they can leave the cell. If not they stay there until an owner for a cute human puppy can be found.

Then Mrs. Valentine came onto the DVD. If they remain in the cell, then you do not pay, but you can claim that your husband has deserted you. We get our money from the sale of the puppy. In case you are wondering, the person on the table was my husband. I volunteered him to some nasty woman who beats him and he has to thank her. We needed a guinea pig”.
Then it showed him fully dressed as a maid serving some woman who slapped him for any mistake.

Then I realised what had happened to me……
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.