A long night

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Gregovic

A long night

Post by Gregovic »

It was a clear, bright day. Perfect weather to take the long hike around my property I was now facing. I hesitated in the door. Not that there was anything I could do at this point. Things were set in motion and I had received my orders. Another check of my backpack confirmed I had everything required. With a sigh I pulled the door shut and heard the distinct clack of the magnet lock activating. Even my house keys wouldn’t get me inside now. I swipe the box on the NFC tag affixed to the door frame. The green LED blinks twice and goes out. Resigned to my fate I start down the driveway towards the road, the backpack already heavy on my shoulders.

There is no way for me to stop the programming now running on the microcontroller in the chastity belt I had put on 2 days ago. A tiny piece of silicon had received an update from the main server and confirmed it’s new program. It is now running on it’s own, the wireless part of the chip has disabled and the programming ports are behind 2 millimetres of stainless steel. The batteries would keep it running for a few weeks in this state. If the little chip didn’t receive the correct inputs over the next 8 hours it would activate the punishment program on the highest setting until it received those inputs or until 24 hours had elapsed from the time it activated. I have never tested or experienced the E-stim unit past 75% and that had been all but crippling. 24 hours at the highest setting would be pure agony and I want to avoid that at all cost. The matching stainless steel collar, ankle and wrist cuffs were less sophisticated, but still contained some smarts of their own. They each contained the innards of a stripped down smartwatch and could communicate with the chastity belt or the Master computer in the house.

The tasks the last 2 days had been easy and left me plenty of time to relax and enjoy my vacation. A few hours in the cage in the basement, 3 hours tightly spread eagled on the floor and 1 hour standing, chained to the wall getting teased mercilessly by the e-stim unit. Other than that there had only been some chores that the computer couldn't really enforce like splitting firewood and cleaning the kitchen. Last night the computer had me chained and blindfolded on the bed but the position had been quite comfortable. It should have been a warning, I had programmed the main server to allow me a good night sleep before particularly challenging or long tasks. And today would be more challenging, but just how challenging I could only guess right now.

The instructions displayed on the monitor in the living room had been simple:
• You will inspect the North and West perimeter fences.
• You will inspect the South fence up to the red route
• You will follow the red route to the top of the hill.
• Your progress will be monitored with the box.
• Take backpack A
• You will receive further instructions when you arrive

My mind was racing trying to remember all the options I had programmed. Which of the elements of the scenario would be selected would be up to chance. The time limits set for each stage were doable, but there would be little time to relax and take a long break.

The small sealed box I am now carrying in the side pocket of the backpack contains a GPS receiver and an NFC tag reader. It logs the route I travel. Scattered around my garden, the woodlands of my property and along the perimeter fence were a large amount of NFC tags. I have to scan every tag I pass within a 3 meter radius of my position. The log will be checked and I will get punished for missing any tags, not following the fence closely enough, or my average speed on a section dropping below a limit.

I’ve used the NFC tags for all kinds of fun little adventures. I keep their locations in a spreadsheet for reference when making scenarios, but with 346 of them scattered out there for the life of me I can’t remember where a lot of them are. My mind is mostly occupied with thoughts on what is wrong with me for even coming up with all this stuff as I trudge along the driveway. It was certainly a weird hobby. I nearly miss the first tag hanging from the mailbox at the end of the drive. I swipe it on the box and a small green LED blinks once to confirm it was read. The only output I can expect from the thing apart from finding out just how many tags I failed to scan when the punishments start.

The LED had been a new addition after I spend a “fun” afternoon on the wooden horse getting whipped by the Master computer for failing to read any tags in a previous outing. I did of course swipe most of them, but the blasted reader had broken before I even started without me noticing. I spent the rest of that day on the softest pillow I could find to make sure I could at least notice and get the backup box if possible. The special tag at the door was there so that if I forgot the box or it failed to work straight away, the door would unlock again after 1 minute, so that I could go back inside to get the box or retrieve and activate the spare. This would inevitably lead to extra punishment points but was better than not getting anything scanned at all. Inside the house was an abort button in case I ran into an issue that would prevent me from continuing or starting a scenario. Aborting would get me free but it would delete everything on the computer, trash the hard drives and permanently lock the safe containing the backups. Something I would rather avoid. Now that I was locked out of the house the only way to abort would be a special tool I carried in the back pocket of the backpack. It would allow me to take off the chastity belt, but utterly destroy the electronics and the lock of the belt in the process. Remaking it would be rather costly and time consuming. Worse still, if the computer in the house didn’t have contact with the chastity belt in 48 hours it would trigger the main abort.

A few tags scanned later (4 on the fence, one on a nearby tree) I was still pondering how I could cheat the system I had designed, but over the past 2 years of experimenting and refining the chastity belt, though a little bulky, had become quite comfortable even in heavy activity yet completely secure. Everything was locked down and inaccessible. The locks where theoretically pick-able, but I didn’t have the tools with me, I wouldn’t be able to manage at the awkward angle required and the electronics would stop the locks from turning anyway. The battery had been charged overnight while I was secured to the bed. I had even taken measures for securing the charge port from getting shorted or used to drain the battery. If the charger didn’t perform the correct electronic handshake, no power would be going in or out. The electronics are also locked down. The computer chip in the belt is now in control until I have done as it demands.

Following the fence north I soon reach the north west corner of fence. Here some of the wire requires nailing back, so I take out the tools and set to work. I wouldn’t have much time before I have to start moving again if I want to keep my average speed high enough. Luckily it’s just 2 rusty cleats that had let loose as a large branch had fallen on the fence. 10 minutes (and another NFC tag scanned) later I’m moving again. The air is warming up, but the breeze rustling along the trees makes it an enjoyable day to be out. The woodlands on this land had once been planted for lumber production, but the state forestry service had put an end to the clear-cut logging in the area a decade ago. The land and kilometre after kilometre of forest where now mine to have fun in without anybody bothering me. The nearest neighbour was 8 kilometres away and a valley over. He might hear me if I screamed my lungs out on a very quiet night, but even that was unlikely.

The west fence is a long hike, over some of the roughest terrain, but I can see nothing notable. The fence is in good shape, and being furthest from the house there are few tags to be scanned here. I think the 3 I scanned were all that are there. Since I’m making good progress I take a short break to give my shoulders some rest and have a bite to eat. I nearly choke while drinking some water when the belt gives me a sharp zap. 4 hours gone. Not as much time remaining as I thought. I quickly finish my sandwich and get back up to start down the south fence. NFC tags start popping up more often here.

A rustle at the other side of the fence makes me jump. My neighbour comes out of the trees and jumps nearly as high as I do when he spots me. As it turns out he was clearing brush and cutting some trees this corner of his land. Being used to the solitude, neither of us expected to run into the other this far away from anywhere. We have a chat as I hide my nerves as best I can. After what I estimate to be about 20 minutes I get underway again as he prepares to load his truck and leave.

About another hour later I get to the start of “the red route”. Starting close to the south-east corner of the property a trail of dozens of red NFC tags leads up close to the highest point in the area. It’s a steep climb in places and it leads diagonally across close to the north-west corner I had been at this morning. I start getting nervous, not for the hike, but for what I know could be waiting for me at the end of it. It takes 2,5 hours to make my way down the path. I lost count of how many red tags I’ve scanned, but I can’t help but feel I’m missing way too many. It doesn’t help ease my building nervousness. Rounding the last corner the object and manifestation of my fears comes into view. A gleaming stainless steel cage sits on a small podium in the middle of a small clearing.

Just as I put the backpack down next to the cage I get another short zap from the belt. 30 minutes remaining. I take the 2 large batteries out of the backpack and install them behind a small door in the bottom of the pedestal. As soon as I close the door it clicks shut and locks. A small screen at one end of the cage lights up and a tinny emotionless voice fills the air: “Welcome slave. Place the box in the reader compartment”. A different door opens up. I take the NFC reader box, place it in the opening and close the door. After a few seconds pause the voice returns. “Unacceptable performance. Punishment due. Follow the instructions on the screen”. My heart sinks as I read the screen at the head of the cage through the bars. It's the full experience today.

• Strip naked, place clothes in storage compartment
• Put on head harness gag from backpack A
• Insert butt plug D from backpack A and lock in place with rear shield
• Get into cage and close door
• Connect left ankle to rear strap A
• Connect right ankle to rear strap B
• Connect middle cable A to butt plug
• Connect middle cables B and C to waist belt
• Connect gag harness to front strap A
• Connect collar to front straps B and C
• Connect wrists behind back to short strap C

This was going to suck, but another zap from the belt tells me I have to get moving. Only 20 minutes remaining. First I empty a water bottle, then take the gag from the backpack and strap it around my head. The panel gag harness has been custom made for me out of a very heavy duty leather-like but waterproof material and has a 1 3/4 inch ball. It doesn’t have any adjustment options, the ends lock together with a special mechanism that requires a magnetic key to open. The chin strap and the harness at the back of the head also connect to the collar, locking the gag firmly around my head. Next is the butt plug. I pull it out the set and curse out loud. Of course backpack A had to be the one with all the large plugs… The fact plug D is the second smallest in the set is little relief. I strip naked and place my clothes and shoes into the storage compartment in the pedestal. A large dollop of lube helps slide the plug into place. Once it settles into place it’s not all that bad. The rear shield is a steel cover that goes over the butt plug and locks it in place. The lock is electronic and controlled by the chastity belt controller. With a snap it locks in place. Two short but powerful zaps from the chastity belt tell me I’m running out of time. 10 minutes to get in or things will get painful. I hesitate. Do I really want to do this? Is there really no way out? Another short zap, 9 minutes. Why did I even think up this damn scenario? How long will I be in there? I tug on the gag, but it’s firmly in place. It’s not coming off unless the electronics in the cage give me access to the key. Every time I look at it the cage seems smaller and smaller. Another short zap. 8 minutes remaining. I sweep the unused items into the backpack and throw it into the storage compartment with my clothes. The hatch to the storage compartment locks as I close it. I curse as much as the gag allows and crawl into the cage. As soon as the door swings shut it locks with a hollow clang. No way out. I’m stuck and already uncomfortable. The countdown won’t start until I’ve followed all instructions. First the ankles. A strap with a magnetic lock secures each ankle cuff to the rear corners of the cage and connects them together to further limit movement. Another short zap. 7 minutes.
Then the difficult one. I blindly fumble around with the end of the cable to find the connector on the back of the butt plug sticking through the chastity belt. Another short zap and then the cable finally locks into place with a soft click. Finding those special connectors had been a lucky coincidence. The armoured cable now locked to my butt plug forces me to keep my ass up and tugs on the plug, making me even more aware I’m completely powerless. Another 2 powerful shocks make me bite down on my gag and nearly smash my head into the cage in surprise. 5 minutes left. Now that the buttplug is connected, it too is shocking me. A short shock now comes every 30 seconds.

Next up are 2 straps connecting to the waist part of the chastity belt. Each strap runs in a V shape from the top edge of the cage to the bottom edge, connecting to my waist belt at the centre. This locks the waist belt in place in the centre of the cage. I can no longer move my hips up, down, left or right.

Halfway there, time to secure my head. First a strap connected in a V shape to the top and bottom edges at the front locks at the mid-point to a connection at the top of the harness. I can no longer look up much at all. Next 2 straps similar to the waist straps lock to the left and right of the collar. Now my head is fixed in place too, bowed down, forced to stare at the screen below me. I can look left and right a little bit, but that’s about it.

I run mentally run through the list on the screen to make sure I haven’t missed anything. If the computer in the cage doesn’t detect I’ve finished 30 minutes after the counter reaches 0, it will unlock everything. The timer in the chastity belt doesn’t care of course, I’d still get the full blast if it doesn’t get told otherwise. I feel the short zaps of the chastity belt getting more painful, building into stronger and stronger shocks. F*CK! The last 10 seconds. I fumble behind my back for the short strap dangling there. The left wrist cuff snaps in smoothly. I fumble with the right side, my fingers are sweaty and my heart is racing. It’s a good thing I am mostly secured as a massive shock hits me. It feels like I’ve been kicked in the stomach. I scream around the gag. One second break, then the next shock hits. I’m not sure how, but after a dozen seconds of fumbling while writhing in pain I get the right wrist cuff connected to the cable as well. Immediately the shocks stop and I hang in the restraints, breathing heavily and slightly dazed. I barely register what’s on the screen right below me as the robotic voice reads it out:

Unacceptable performance.
Tags scanned: 152 of 198
Time taken: 8:01 of 8:00 hours

Punishment set. Good night slave

The last message was only on the screen for a few seconds before the screen shut off, but it’s after image lingers on my retina’s and the sounds echo in my ears. “Good night slave”? That wasn’t a good message. That was definitely not what I wanted to see. I was expecting a duration to show, a countdown. A few hours at most in this cage, then I’d get released and either be allowed to walk home or hang up and sleep in the hammock that was in the backpack.

I scream around the gag in frustration and thrash as much as the restraints will let me. But it’s futile, I am stuck here until I am released. That last message means I will be here all night and it’s only 8pm. I should know better than to code scenario’s when I’m horny. And possibly slightly drunk. Or maybe very drunk. No way I’ll ever get a one in a million chance scenario, right?. I’d have to miss more than 20% of the tags AND get into the cage too late AND spend more than 20 minutes in the same spot during the walk. Even then there was only a one in six chance. Surely that would never actually happen… Luck wasn’t with me today. My chance meeting with the neighbour has done me in. I scream and tug and grunt some more. Nothing budges. Slowly the reality starts to settle in as I hang limply in the restraints, tired from struggle. I’m naked, locked in a tiny cage, in the middle of a forest, many many kilometres away from anybody that could care to help me, at the mercy of a bit of silicon semiconductor that is patiently counting away the time.

I spend the first hour fruitlessly trying to find a way out. Alternately struggling wildly and limply hanging in the restraints. Pulling hard on the restrains or contemplating my place in the universe as I drool around the ballgag. As night falls the wind dies down and the forest around me falls eerily quiet. All I can hear is my own breathing and the soft clinking and creaking from the restrains. Even the soft thud of a pine cone falling in the forest makes me jump. The forest looks eery under the light of the nearly full moon.

I don’t know how but somehow I fall asleep for a bit. As I wake up it’s pitch black. I panic a bit as I fight the restrains before I remember my situation. As I get myself calmed down a bit I'm left still feeling uneasy. It’s still completely quiet, but then I hear a soft dull rumble in the distance. It’s soft, and I can barely make it out. Must be my mind playing tricks on me.
Then I hear it again. Louder this time and followed by a whooshing noise. Was that thunder? The weather predictions said it would be a clear and warm night with calm winds, otherwise the computer would not even have sent me out here. I keep listening, maybe it’ll stay on the other side of the mountain ridge. Another crash of thunder and the sound of wind in the trees off in the distance. I pull and strain against the restraints again, but as can be expected nothing much happens. The system didn’t have a way to detect the current weather. Over what feels like the next hour I can only sit there, kneeling in my cage, fighting the restraints and the growing discomfort as the thunder slowly gets louder. Suddenly a flash lights up the clearing. A few seconds later the thunder rumbles through the air and I feel it shacking through the cage. An icy blast of wind blows through the trees and the temperature drops sharply. The wind picks up even more and less than a minute later it feels like someone turned a fire hose on me as the ice cold rain comes pouring down. Lighting flashes and thunder crashes all around me. I scream and fight the restrains every time it happens. I find myself praying to the uncaring computer and begging for it to release me. The thunderstorm probably passed by in a few minutes, but it feels like hours before the rain suddenly stops and the wind dies down. I’m soaking wet, cold and shivering in the cage. If it was quiet in the forest before, it’s even quieter now. Not a gust of wind, and the cloud cover blocks out any light from the moon or the starts. A blanket fell over the world around me and it is scarily dark. It feels as if I have fallen out of the universe and nothing exists outside of my cage. Every now and then I think I see flashes of light or feel something moving across my skin, but I’m not sure if it’s my imagination or not. My thoughts are all over the place as I kneel, shivering, locked in a cage far away from the world. A scary thought flashes through my mind. What if the lightning threw off the electronics holding me captive. What if I never get out of here? My ultimate backup relies on the phone line working, what if that got knocked out? At the same time I feel strangely aroused and excited. The next few hours turn to agony. Even though there is heavy rubber padding on the bottom of the cage my knees are starting to feel very sore, my jaw is aching from the ball in my mouth and my shoulders are starting to complain from the uncomfortable position I’m forced to be in. Because I can’t move much I’m also very cold and unable to get much warmth into my muscles. I move and wiggle around as much as I can just to get a bit warmer but all I can do is wait as the adrenaline and excitement of the scary weather wears off.

I must have fallen asleep from pure exhaustion somehow. As I wake up again I feel stiff and sore all over. I am broken and I can’t help wonder what is wrong with me for putting myself into this situation. I just want out but none of the restraints will budge. I barely have the strength left to put up much of a fight any more. Looking around, straining against the gag harness, I can just make out the edges of the forest in the first rays of sunlight of the day and as I wiggle and move around as much as I can to warm up a bit I feel the temperature start to rise. I start feeling a bit better as the world wakes up, the birds start to chirp and a very light breeze picks up. I can’t wait to be out of this cage. Suddenly I hear a rustling of leaves in the trees to my left and what sounds like footsteps. My heard jumps into my throat and my heart rate goes up to the red line. I hold my breath and try to see what or who is approaching. I’ve caught hunters trespassing on my land before. I really don’t want to get caught like this. Naked in a cage, gagged and restrained. More rustling leaves and more footsteps as all kinds of possibilities run through my head. My heart feels like it’s about to explode out of my chest. Then a large doe steps into the clearing just to the left of me, followed by a young fawn. They take a few strides into the clearing than stop dead in their tracks, staring at the spectacle before them. All I can do is just stare back. We stare at each other for what feels like 5 minutes, then the Doe calmly turns around and saunters out of the clearing. As I watch the fawn run after it’s mother and disappear back into the woods the ridiculousness of my situation hits me and I burst out laughing. The rest of the morning passes uneventfully. As the morning sun clears the trees and hits the cage I finally warm up and even though I am sore all over I feel pretty good. It won’t be long now until the computer lets me out of this cage. As I finish the thought the chastity belt e-stim unit starts teasing me with slow stroking sensations. Not enough to get me anywhere, but just enough to get me aroused. This continues for a while but just as I start enjoying myself a bit the plug in my ass delivers a powerful shock and I nearly twist my shoulders as I jerk around. After a few seconds the stroking comes back and I am left breathing heavily around the ball gag. Only now I notice the screen in the floor below my eyes has come on again. On it is a simple message: “Good morning slave. Do not move and stay quiet! - 01 -”. The system is reading the accelerometers in the collar, hand and ankle cuffs, if I move too much I get shocked. It’s also listening to the microphone in the collar and I get punished for making any sound too. Not moving or grunting is hard as the hours in the cage have left me stiff and sore. Holding a single position is difficult and the sensors are very sensitive.

As time goes by the stroking stimulation speeds up and gets more powerful, eliciting some moans and making me move, earning me several punishments. I stare at the screen and try to focus on my breathing. “Good morning slave. Do not move and stay quiet! - 07 -” The counter was something I programmed long ago, reusing some older programming while making the software for the cage and I can’t remember what it means or what the consequences will be. I doubt I’ll enjoy it at this stage. I wrote the scenario I am currently in to be the combination of all my dreams and nightmares and to push me beyond what I would normally put myself in. It’s certainly delivering.

Suddenly the e-stim stops and I look down at the screen:
8 punishments required, performance still unsatisfactory

I got a sinking feeling in my stomach, yet the anticipation was strangely keeping me just a bit aroused too. The next message shows up and I feel mild shocks from the belt and plug:
“Morning punishment. Stage 1. 5:00” The counter on the end counts down slowly, second by second. My mind races as I try to dig up what the morning punishment routine would entail. Obviously the counter is counting down from 5 minutes. I come to the conclusion I can’t know what program is running. This too was randomly chosen from several options. As the counter hits 0 there’s a momentary pause, then the pulsing shocks return much more powerful and I grunt as I focus on my breathing to deal with the feeling. “Morning punishment. Stage 2. 5:00”. Shit, it’s that one. Stage one was 10% power. Each next stage adds another 10% power level. The next half hour goes from a bit painful to absolute agony. By stage 8 I’m broken, I can’t even scream any more as I just bite down on the gag with tears streaming down my face and pray that it ends at stage 8. Suddenly the pain stops and I catch my breath. A simple counter is now on the screen, showing about 10 minutes of time left. Just enough time to get myself together a bit, but I’m desperate to get out now. As the counter hits zero there is a loud clicking and the cables attaching me to the cage come loose and I nearly faceplant the front of the cage as my arms are released. I jump a bit as the robotic voice returns, only stating: “Get out of the cage”. I struggle against the wrist cuffs, but somehow my hands are still closely attached to one another behind my back. Maybe the connectors are a bit stiff after the soaking last night? I kick open the door of the cage and shimmy out backwards, groaning as I stand up and stretch my back. Judging from the position of the sun it’s about 7:30 to 8 am. I’ve been in the cage for nearly 12 hours. The cable connecting the cuffs still won’t budge though. Worst still the cable between my ankles is also still stuck and nothing I do seems to get them to budge. The door holding the keys to the gag is also still locked. I look back at the cage and notice the screen is still on.

bad slaves get punished.
You will take the box and return home along the white route.

It finally dawns on me that I had programmed one last ultimate challenge to myself. The cables linking my cuffs aren’t stuck, they’re still locked. If I failed all tests the program set me, I have to walk home like this. Hands cuffed behind me, ankles locked no more than about a foot apart, gagged, almost naked except for a locked on chastity belt with a giant plug up my ass. I kneel down to retrieve the NFC scanner box from it’s storage compartment and pull my only bit of comfort from a small compartment at the back of the cage, a pair of rubber soled neoprene surfing shoes. The pine needles here can be very sharp and in what now seems like my only bit of sanity in setting up this whole ordeal I had decided walking several kilometres barefoot through a forest and across rocky ground was probably a bad idea. After awkwardly flexing around my sore body to put on the shoes I set off down the hill, following and scanning the white NFC tags hanging from the trees as I go. The white route is almost a straight shot back to the house. Normally it would take me about an hour to get there but with the ankle cuffs limiting my stride and my cuffed arms making balance a struggle it take me much longer to get back. I’m also paying close attention to the NFC tags, making sure I scan each and every one. Whatever the computer has in store for me, I’m sure I don’t want to fail the assignment again. There are still 2 days in my vacation left, and the task system in the computer knows that. I would always be released to go back to work on Monday, but if I fail too many tasks, I would certainly be a slave to the computer until then.

The walk itself is pretty uneventful but turns into a slog by the end. My body is sore and I can feel my legs trembling with fatigue, especially when going uphill. My jaw is aching from the ball gag and my ass is starting to get sore from being stretched by the plug. By the time I make it to the house I am regretting my life choices and if I don’t get into the house and released I’m tempted to just break a window and hit the panic release button. I don’t want to have to deal with this any more but I also don’t want to lose years of work. I could be almost done by now and I decide to just get on with it. As I reach the front door I scan the red main door tag again then place the box in the mailbox by the door and wait with bated breath. After a few seconds there is soft click and the door opens. Inside the monitor is showing a single message: “Kneel in the red circle and wait”. After kneeling down the screen turns black and nothing happens. I wait, unsure of what to do. Is it over? As I shift around a bit on my sore knees I get a massive shock from the chastity belt. Waiting very still and silent it is then… My knees and back are sore from the night, but I know the computer won’t let me move now. Luckily it doesn’t last long. After a few minutes of watching the second hand of the clock slowly creep around a new message appears on the screen and the robotic voice speaks the same message: “Well done, orders completed. You are released from your bonds. Enjoy your day”. The locks of the cables connecting the cuffs click open and I can finally release myself from most of my bonds and stretch out for the first time in a long time. The box holding the keys to release the cuffs has now opened too and I quickly remove the cuffs and collar. I start filling the bath before finally taking the plug out of my ass. It leaves me feeling a bit empty as I slowly lower myself into a soothing warm bath. The belt still won’t come off. I wonder what other activities the computer has in store for me before the weekend is over...
Last edited by Gregovic on 05 Jul 2022, 00:22, edited 2 times in total.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A long night

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I love stories where a computer serves your punishment, especially if the sub had anything to do with programming it, and ends up with more than bargained for. I also love the way computers punish. They sort of know what you find annoying, uncomfortable, and painful, but with no real concept of feeling, they tend to be cruel. They do as they are programmed. No bargaining, as you said, the computer lacks the capacity to care, or even understand. In the end, it made you do everything to yourself, because you told it to. Great story.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

How can I do this too? You have gathered all good things together. :mrgreen:
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Nice story, I really like it!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Thank you all for the positive words. Glad to know you like it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Can you link us to your other stories please?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Can you link us to your other stories please?
There are currently no other stories sadly. I have a lot more in my head (in several different "universes"), but it took me 2 months of on and off writing to get this one out. This was the first one that started getting more or less complete in my head, so I decided to just write it down "in medias res" explain as I go along and let the reader fill in the blanks.
Shannon SteelSlave

It may be sometime before Gregovic can put a mental orgasm on paper.
But hang on.......viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10713
Savour it, chew it slowly. Enjoy.
Incidentally, this modesty routine is starting to bug me, G. Just kidding, never change.
I have my parents coming to visit tomorrow for the 1st time since, before the dark ages....Before...the Empire. So I have to go hide all my items of debauchery tonight. Gonna take awhile.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:It may be sometime before Gregovic can put a mental orgasm on paper.
But hang on.......viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10713
Savour it, chew it slowly. Enjoy.
Incidentally, this modesty routine is starting to bug me, G. Just kidding, never change.
I have my parents coming to visit tomorrow for the 1st time since, before the dark ages....Before...the Empire. So I have to go hide all my items of debauchery tonight. Gonna take awhile.
I'm not particularly proud of that story. It's a bit... unstructured. The idea is there but I don't really like it too much myself. I contemplated just deleting it to be honest.

Edit: I took another look at it, fixed some spelling and capitalisation errors, and I don't hate it as much as I did previously. It's still not particularly great in my opinion, but hopefully someone will like it.
Last edited by Gregovic on 18 Jun 2020, 01:14, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Gregovic wrote:
I'm not particularly proud of that story. It's a bit... unstructured. The idea is there but I don't really like it too much myself. I contemplated just deleting it to be honest.
Yeah, or just fix it.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Let me know if I can post to that. So far, I am loving the points system. But if it is going away, then I shouldn't reply.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

It's not going away.
lj

Post by lj »

Having written stories posted on the main site "As Expected" I know it is easy to look at your efforts and think nobody will want to read them, or they are dreadful, poor construction, repetitive, bad spelling, bad grammar and all the other negative things you can think of. But professional writers all had to start somewhere and anyway, our kink stories have a limited "market" and if they give someone a bit of enjoyment, be happy for that.

So keep writing!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

What a fantastic story - well done!

I'm a great fan of computer-controlled scenarios and am always designing, building and programming more devices to keep me powerless and to force me to comply with all sorts of instructions - or be punished. And like the character in the story, I tend to write my most demanding scenarios while horny - which I too have regretted on several occasions.

What makes this story so captivating for me, is that it is technically entirely feasible. Thank you for posting it!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Onwrikbaar wrote:What a fantastic story - well done!

I'm a great fan of computer-controlled scenarios and am always designing, building and programming more devices to keep me powerless and to force me to comply with all sorts of instructions - or be punished. And like the character in the story, I tend to write my most demanding scenarios while horny - which I too have regretted on several occasions.

What makes this story so captivating for me, is that it is technically entirely feasible. Thank you for posting it!
Thank you. Like I posted earlier, I have more ideas. The main character is not done yet :wink: Don't hold your breath though, it'll be a while before I get to writing them.