Marty + Selva #2

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
M-observer

Marty + Selva #2

Post by M-observer »

Marty came to Selva’s place. After he entered the opened doors, he remembered that she messaged him: “Don’t forget to water my flowers!”
So, he dressed up in a tubular “dancing hose” suit, as he called it jokingly, and started to crawl around until he reached for her. She was standing just like the other day like a flower in a vase that held her hips tight. He approached and, while rising, he started to kiss her belly and then her tits while circling around like a snake until he got to her head and kissed her
„Hello, my Eve!” He said
„Hello, my snake!” She said. „Ready?”
“R U kiddin’, dear?” he said while raising his hands and letting his “hose” suit fall from his naked body.
He then started to embrace her body as tight as her “vase” and tickle her with his hose.
„Fishing for my toy, hey? Not today, dear. But because I’m a lady, I can give you my navel. If you stick to it, we won’t get stuck again.”
„OK.” He said starting to play with it...
Suddenly, they found themselves as stuck as in the other day... If there was someone to unweld and save them, we don’t know…
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Marty + Selva #2

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Another dream? Is it the same day as Marty + Selva #1?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
M-observer

Re: Marty + Selva #2

Post by M-observer »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Another dream? Is it the same day as Marty + Selva #1?
Any random day...