A Night in the Life

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
dsteve

A Night in the Life

Post by dsteve »

She stood in the living room waiting for him to come home. She didn’t always get home first, but this evening was special.
They were a perfect couple to all who knew them. Witty, affectionate – a couple that enjoyed the good life and were always a welcome addition to any gathering. Inside, when they were alone, they had a secret that they did not share with others. The liked domination, submission, bondage, and were quite practiced in those arts. They had an extensive collection of toys and costumes and a room devoted to their kinks.
She walked back to the bedroom to check her outfit in the dressing mirror. She knew he would like what he saw when he arrived. She had spent some time on her make-up and it looked terrific. The red lipstick and dark eye shadow made her look stern. Just the way a dominatrix would look. She was wearing boots, stockings and garter belt, a tight leather skirt, a red silk sleeveless blouse (opened at the top to reveal her black bra) and long black leather gloves. Turning, she noted how the leather skirt complemented her ass. All that bike riding was paying off. She was holding an elegant riding crop in one hand. She tapped her other hand with the tip, feeling the slap and thinking about how she would apply it to his body. She flexed the whip, looking in the mirror, noting how aggressive that action looked. He was in for quite a ride.
They had been married for just a few years, had no children, and had the privacy of the house. A luxury that they realized their friends did not all share. They each liked both roles when they played, taking turns being dominant and submissive. Sometimes they played a game or flipped a coin to see who got which role, but this morning, as he was leaving, she kissed him and told him he was to be her slave. He would be expecting something, but would not know exactly what.
She heard a car pull up in front of the house. She peeked though the curtain and saw that it was him. She stood a few feet back from the door and waited. The lights were soft, almost dark. He turned the key and opened the door, stepped in and closed and locked the door behind him.
“On your knees, right here” she ordered, pointing with the whip to the floor near her feet. He quickly moved forward and sank to his knees.
“Hands and knees on the floor” she said. He put his hands down, feeling totally submissive and getting excited – into his role. She touched his cheek with the whip, sending a thrill through him. She tapped his ass, with the same effect.
“Kiss my boot” she said, almost in a whisper. She knew she didn’t have to shout to assert her dominance. He bent lower and kissed one toe, then the other.
Holding the whip against his cheek again, almost caressing him with it, she said “You’ve been a naughty slave, haven’t you?”
“What, no” he stammered.
“Yes” she said. “You’ve been thinking naughty thoughts, haven’t you”. A very good assumption. He was almost always thinking ‘naughty thoughts’. “No, please don’t say that” he said, in his best pleading voice.
“Yes, I bet you have even thought about tying me up, haven’t you?”
“But, I can’t help it. I can’t help those thoughts”
“We’ll see about that. You’ve been naughty so I want you to get your naughty clothes on. Crawl into to the bedroom and get dressed for me.”
He knew exactly what that meant. He crawled on hands and knees into the bedroom. He got undressed and got out his costume. Black stockings, garter belt, heeled shoes, and long black leather gloves. He put it all on, taking time to smooth the stockings on his legs and to make sure the seam in back was straight, and that the gloves were pulled up almost to his armpits and smooth. He walked slowly back to where she was waiting, keeping his head down.
She had a pair of handcuffs which she put on him, behind his back of course. She sat down in the chair, looking like a queen on a throne. “Kneel in front of me” she ordered. She was going to do a lot of teasing with him, but that was no reason for her to wait. She opened her legs and pulled his head into her pussy.
He started on her thighs, kissing and licking them. She pulled his head in closer and opened her labia. He found her clit with his tongue and began doing the things he had been trained to do. When she had gotten what she wanted she pushed him away, reached beside the chair for her vibrator. She finished her orgasm with him watching. He was already aching for release, but knew that that was not going to happen for hours.
After she relaxed she got up and ordered him to his feet. She led him to the spare bedroom where they did most of their kinky activities. He saw the chains hanging from the steel rings in the ceiling. He had put those rings in himself and knew their strength. She unlocked the handcuffs and locked each wrist in a steel shackle. Then she pulled the chains up so that his hands were apart and stretched over his head. She locked the chains in place. His shoes, in addition to the nice heel had ankle straps. Thick sturdy leather with a ring embedded in the strap. She locked a chain onto each ankle and locked the other end of the chain to rings in the floor. He was standing, legs a bit more than two feet apart, arms stretched overhead and apart.
She went to the closet and returned with the leather hood. She showed it to him in a teasing manner, then stood behind him and pulled it on, over his head. It laced up the back of his head, pulling snug over his whole face but specially tight over his mouth. It was a pretty effective gag as well as a blindfold and a sound muffler. He did like the sensory deprivation of it. He would be able to hear slightly but be in total darkness.
She was gone for some time. How long? He never knew. Once she had left him alone for over an hour. That time he was almost infinitely grateful when she returned. This time it was only a few minutes. Long enough for him to test his bonds (of course there was no hope of escape). He was relishing the feel of the steel shackles through the soft leather of his gloves. He tugged with his ankles, feeling the chain and the leather ankle straps on the nylon stockings. Then he felt her hand. It was on his cock, her leather gloved hand holding him. Stroking him. He moaned, feeling the confusion of not knowing what he wanted. Of course he wanted more. To cum. But, he also wanted it to go on all night. He twisted in his chains, feeling how little he could move and how little he could influence events. He was in full sub mode now, knowing that he had no choices left. It was her show.
She played with his cock and balls until she could tell he was maximally aroused, then she stopped. Putting her lips close to his ear so he could hear her though the leather hood she told him what was going to happen.
“You’ve been very naughty and now you are going to have to pay for it. I’m going to keep you on edge for as long as I like, and that might be a long time. You are not going to get to cum, but that doesn’t mean I can’t. If you hear the vibrator, that will be me, on the bed behind you, enjoying myself. And, you are going to be severely punished for your nasty thoughts. I know you were thinking of tying me up and raping me, but look at you now: chained up in your naughty little girl clothes. You felt my whip and saw it earlier, but tonight your bare ass is going to feel its full force. I’m going to mark your ass with red stripes with that whip. But, right now, you are going to have to wait. I will be back when I am ready. Sweet thoughts little slave.”
Then she was gone. He moaned through the hood, doing his best to plead for her not to go, but she was gone.
The next period was him fantasizing. He did indeed think about tying her up but he also thought about what it would be like to have two or three women dominating him. He thought about other equipment for there “kink” room. He’d always wanted a wooden pillory, where would that fit. If he were in it now, his ass would be up and ready for anal toys or the whip. Then he pictured her in the pillory. His mind was racing with a dozen perversions mashed together. But, all he could do was wait.
She went to the kitchen and made herself a drink. As much as she enjoyed playing dominatrix it was more work than being the sub. She knew he liked to be teased without mercy and to be whipped. When she subbed, she liked the flogger with the soft straps. It was amazingly stimulating and a little painful, but mostly just and erotic stimulation. He liked it full on, with the riding crop, and she knew this. He would be disappointed if she didn’t go full domme on him. She finished her drink, and felt the buzz from it. Just right. She looked at the clock. It had been 25 minutes since she left him alone. It was time and she was ready.
With her lips where he could hear her she spoke to him. “I’m back, slave. Have you had a nice time thinking about your sins. You know you need to be punished”. He squirmed and moaned. He could barely move. He heard the swish of the whip and felt the impact. The pain was searing. A cry filtered though the leather gag that was his hood. She traced the tip of the whip along his skin, touching his cock with it. He tensed, not knowing where the next would land. Again the swish and the whack. Again the writhing and moaning. Of course he wanted more and of course he wanted it to stop.
She was standing behind him now, her gloved arms around him, the whip still in one hand. She caressed him and teased him. “Poor slave, that hurts doesn’t it?”. Her hand went to his cock, stroking him, fondling his balls, verbally teasing him.
This went on for a while, alternating between pain and pleasure. He had received maybe 20 very hard blows, about the most he had ever had. Of course there were many more short, quick teasing strokes. She had become an expert in knowing just how to whip him. His ass was crossed with red welts that would turn into fine bruises by morning. The whipping, alternating with the teasing was at his limit and she sensed that.
He had been a good boy and she wanted to finish him off with a bang. She took off her blouse and skirt. She placedd a chair a few feet in front of him with the back of the chair facing him. She put her hands on the back of the chair for support, bent over and backed her ass into him. She felt between her legs for his cock and guided it into her. She braced with the chair as he thrusted into her. As horny as he was it didn’t take long before she felt his body stiffen and his cock spasm. She loved hearing him moan and cry out through the hood.
She turned around to look. She loved him so much. She put her arms around him, giving him a good hug. She kissed his neck and his chest. She released his ankles and took off the shoes. She unfastened the garter belt and took off his stockings. Then, unlocked the wrist shackles and helped him take off the gloves. He felt weak and leaned on her for support. She led him to the bed and helped him to lie down. She took off the rest of her clothes and lay down beside him. He felt for her, still hooded, found her and rolled on top of her. He had just cum but was looking for another. His cock still hard, he slid into her and made love to her again. When they had both orgasmed again he rolled over, off of her. She untied the laces on his hood and took it off. They were both exhausted.

That was one night in their life. A few nights later it might be her turn to play the victim. Would she be a slave, a kidnap victim held for hostage, a prisoner in a dungeon. What would she be wearing, if anything at all? And what about his next turn. Would he be less willing to submit? Perhaps struggle a bit? All I can tell you is that they had dozens of roles to play, dozens of costumes, and lots of restraints. The permutations seem endless and I am sure they are still trying new things. But, I hope you liked hearing about this one night in their lives
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A Night in the Life

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This is what a healthy marriage sounds like to me. Give and take. Enjoying and being comfortable in each others' company, yet keeping it exciting. Those vanilla squares have no idea what they are missing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠