Short fictional stories: BDSM self-inflicted pain scenarios

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

Short fictional stories: BDSM self-inflicted pain scenarios

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
The idea of this topic, is to write short themed fictional stories about being forced to hurt yourself (in a good way) in order to escape your predicament.
This means that you start explaining the premise if one would choose to accept it. The premise is a way of being trapped/locked up. There is a means to escape, but this will involve a mechanic that will cause you pain in some way. If you choose to endure the pain, it will allow you to escape.

If you get into this predicament, and you choose not to endure the pain, you can choose that nothing happens, or you can add a lower form of pain to the mix. Even a timed event can be added. The only requirement is that you are not forced into the escape. So if at some point not escaping gives more pain than the escape, then your story should be changed. You can of course make it so that although the current painlevels become more and more painful, it also increases the pain for escaping if one waits too long.

Keep in mind that hunger is something that eventually will make someone escape anyway.

Given this is in the fictional stories section, feel free to come up with devices that do not exist. Just ensure you explain how it operates.

You may but are not required to write a small story where someone is trapped in this way, but you must add the scenario.

I'll write a few examples in the next replies to get your minds rolling. It may even inspire some of you to create a predicament they can be in. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Short fictional stories: BDSM self-inflicted pain scenar

Post by KinkInSpace »

The challenge
You are to perform selfbondage. You are in a big room. In the corner is a table with a padlock and key. The key is attached to a cable that is fixated to the wall. It lays on the table, but can't move far beyond that location. On the table are also armcuffs that can be locked together with that padlock.

On the other side of the room, 8 meters away, attached to a cable of about 1 meter, fixated to that wall is a pair of japanese clover clamps.

If you dare to accept the challenge, while being naked, you attach the nippleclamps to your nipples and then secure your arms behind your back with the padlock in such way that you cannot undo the nipple clamps with your hands.

In order to escape, you have to move backwards such that the japanese clover clamps pull on your nipples hard. You then have to jank them off.
While you are in the predicament, you have no way of reaching the key for the padlock. Your only way out is to get lots of pain on your nipples.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Short fictional stories: BDSM self-inflicted pain scenar

Post by KinkInSpace »

The challenge
Leave the room by taking an hour of estim on your penis.

You accept the challenge by going naked in a specially crafted room and close the door behind you.

The room is a small cell. The door locking mechanism is wired to a special device. The device is a box with a hole in it. The hole is big enough for a penis to fit in and is deep enough that anything else in there is not going to reach the end. The hole is not big enough for a few fingers to go in and reach the end. Only a penis fits.

Inside the hole, on the sides are metal rods. Your penis needs to be erect to fully reach the backside of the box, and that erection will ensure that your penis touches the metal rods.

In the backside of the box is a button with 2 metal surfaces on its top.

When the button is pressed, electricity will flow to the 2 metal contact points and additionally randomly to the metal rods on the sides. The electricity gets stronger the longer the button is held and a display shows 2 meters. Meter 1 will increase and shows the intensity level of the shock. Meter 2 is a timer that slowly drains when the button is held down.

The moment the button is released, meter 1 will slowly fall again and meter 2 will slowly increase again. Meter 1 will deplete faster than meter 2 will fill.

The time required for meter 2 to fully deplete takes 30 minutes of continuous electrical stimulation. Given that the intensity gets too high, it takes about 1 to 1,5 hours of estim to get meter 2 depleted.

The door opens and estim terminates the moment meter 2 is depleted.