Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Lisahs3

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post by Lisahs3 »

SBadiction wrote:
Oh there I am. Hey don’t leave me on my own :(

I’ve been tempted sooo many times to go red but I am not sure. I do love her colour though.

Lisa
From what I remember of Lisa from the past I'm sure she'd love this. Just leave her for a couple of hours.
Steve x
Oh yes you are right haha I would absolutely love that

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:SBadiction wrote:
Oh there I am. Hey don’t leave me on my own

I’ve been tempted sooo many times to go red but I am not sure. I do love her colour though.

Lisa

From what I remember of Lisa from the past I'm sure she'd love this. Just leave her for a couple of hours.
Steve x

Oh yes you are right haha I would absolutely love that

Lisa
Sny excuse to avoid dusting eh! Lisa ...
Attachments
Housework 1.jpg
Housework 1.jpg (18.22 KiB) Viewed 607 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Sny excuse to avoid dusting eh! Lisa ...
And good for exercising the lateral back muscles. Just be careful not to lose your balance in those high heels. :mrgreen:

Lisa, ... start practicing. :gag:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:Sny excuse to avoid dusting eh! Lisa ...
And good for exercising the lateral back muscles. Just be careful not to lose your balance in those high heels. :mrgreen:

Lisa, ... start practicing. :gag:
Lol I am comfortable in 4 inch heels but 5 inch I think my feet are too small lol
I do have a pair with a small platform because normally I would only wear higher heels with a platform so they still feel like 4 inch heels.

I try my 5 inch heels in my dress next time I need to clean the house, actually tomorrow haha. No bondage though

Lisa
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Boy or girl?
Boy or girl?
I can't find the original source or verify it is indeed as old as claimed, but it seems to come from the 1910s. Which goes to show cross-dressing is of (and for) all times and ages. So what do you think, boy or girl? And how did they end up in this situation?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:
1910s-victorian-lady-maid.jpg
I can't find the original source or verify it is indeed as old as claimed, but it seems to come from the 1910s. Which goes to show cross-dressing is of (and for) all times and ages. So what do you think, boy or girl? And how did they end up in this situation?
Assuming they converted about 240 photos into postcards with such number (no. 8037 around 1905 and no. 9480 in 1911), this photo 8892 was probably taken around 1908.
At least between 1901 and 1916, the creation and closure of "Rotary Photo e.c.".

I think it's a woman because most of the pictures they did at that time were women.
But they did have the courage to ask the question at that particular year. :worship:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

kinbaku wrote:
Gregovic wrote:
1910s-victorian-lady-maid.jpg
Assuming they converted about 240 photos into postcards with such number (no. 8037 around 1905 and no. 9480 in 1911), this photo 8892 was probably taken around 1908.
At least between 1901 and 1916, the creation and closure of "Rotary Photo e.c.".

I think it's a woman because most of the pictures they did at that time were women.
But they did have the courage to ask the question at that particular year. :worship:
Interesting. Did you just happen to know that or did you google for it?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'd say that the model in the boy or girl card is a bit hinky gender-wise, but I notice that the hands are a tad masculine.

Also suspicious is that the Adam's Apple is conveniently hidden.

There may have been some retouching on the face.

Maybe some young man dressing up as a Victorian maid. Some men can be quite convincingly made to closely resemble a woman.
Gregovic wrote:did you google for it?
With the information printed on the card, it's too easy to look up.

In that series there was also a British battleship, some actresses like Zena Dare, etc. Fascinating.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Karren

Post by Karren »

[quote="Gregovic" So what do you think, boy or girl? And how did they end up in this situation?[/quote]

Boy and he lost a bet! lol
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:[Interesting. Did you just happen to know that or did you google for it?
First I used the google image search engine (https://images.google.com/ and then click on the camera). This allows you to search the internet for an image. This works very well: even with an image that I had changed myself, it found the original image again.
In this case, however, I only found the websites that used the image, but not more information of the image.

Then I searched for the number and the text "boy or girl", but to no avail.

Then to the company's postcards and similar numbers. You can find a whole series of them in the archives of some museums and libraries.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Gregovic wrote: Boy or girl?

Boy! The raised pinky is to show he is enjoying himself.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I think there are some boy-ish looks especially around the face. Yes I also noticed the hands and the neck covered up. I think that is a wig too because the hair line at the top of the forehead looks a little suspicious.

Has anyone also noticed they only have one foot? Or they are were one white shoe and one black shoe :rofl:

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Has anyone also noticed they only have one foot? Or they are were one white shoe and one black shoe

Lisa
Probably not used to heels and ha to keep the other foot on the ground for balance :wink:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I'd go with It's a boy, not that it matters as long as they are enjoying themselves. As the little finger is extended they must be the maid in a very posh household as the extending of the little finger is usually only required when drinking tea from a fine bone china cup and not usually extended for the purpose of dusting.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.