Joe's new life.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Joe's new life.

Post by restricted »

“Go on. For me. It will be fun” Sally egged Joe. He was having none of it.
“I’m not going to the party if I have to dress like a girl”.
“Okay but let’s see if I can turn you into a passable girl in the meantime”
“No way”
“Not even for me?”
“No”.
A few minutes went by of silently sulking. “Who’s going to see you?”
“You are”
“And I want to see my sexy Josephine”
“Don’t try to blackmail me like that”
“I’m not”
“Well, what do you think you are doing?”
“I’m thinking how you like to put your hands under my skirt and toy with me and I’d like to see how it feels when I slip my hands under your skirt, play with your petticoat and suspenders before slipping my hand into your panties”
“No. Forget it”
“You would know how I feel when I have to undo your zip and play with you”.
“How many times have I told you, I will not put a skirt or dress on? Men don’t wear them.”
“So Scotsmen don’t wear kilts then?”
“That is entirely different. A kilt is a man’s garment”
“Come on clever clogs. What’s the difference between a kilt and a skirt?”
“A kilt is traditional”
“Well it had to start out somewhere”
“It wraps around the body. Not like a skirt”
Sally ran out of the room and returned with a few skirts. “This one wraps around like a kilt”
“They are pleated”
“So is this one”
“They are in tartan”
Sally held another up. “This is tartan, so what’s wrong with it?” “Kilts are wool”
“So is this tartan one”
“I’m not wearing it”
“Ha! You have lost the argument”
“I haven’t and furthermore, I’m not going to do it”
“After all I did for you”
“What do you mean? What you did for me?”
“When your business went broke, did you or did you not transfer all the joint accounts into my name? Who removed their name from being the owners of this house and the business?”
“You know full well I did. It saved me from losing the house”
“Who restarted the business and got it back into a good trading level with a huge profit?”
“Yes. Don’t rub it in. We know it was you”
“So why can’t you do this for me?”

The next half hour dragged by without a word. Joe could see Sally was upset, but there wasn’t any chance he was going to wear a skirt just to placate her. Then Joe spoke up. “I’m making a coffee. Do you want one?”
“NO” she responded gruffly. Joe made a coffee for himself and sat down. Silence still prevailed and Joe had to speak up. “What’s wrong now?”
“You know full well”
“Why do you want me to wear a dress? I would have thought women wanted a manly man”
Sally huffed. “I was in the High Street and met up with my old friends. We got talking about old times and how we used to dress our brothers up and the fun we used to have. There were two other girls there. They looked amazed and said it looked fun. They are having a party at Christmas and thought women should go as men and men as women. We are invited, but we have to go in appropriate clothes. Because of your attitude we can’t go”
In bed that night, Joe tried to get his conjugal rights. Sally turned him away. “If you can’t do anything for me, I don’t see why I should do anything for you” She turned her back on him and he put his arm over her. Sally grabbed his wrist and took his arm off of her.

Sally went fast asleep. Joe laid there for some time wondering if he should do it. Eventually he did fall asleep. The next morning Joe could see that Sally was upset still. “What do I have to do to make it up to you?” he asked.
“I don’t ask much. I wear short skirts for you. I’ve worn that nurse’s dress as well. I’ve let you tie me up and I’ve tied you up. But will you do one little thing for me? No”
“Little thing? Don’t you realise as head of the household I have to maintain my position. How can I do it wearing a skirt?”
“What’s being the head of the household got to do with it? I’ve been reading up. 90% of serious crossdressers are straight in case anyone will think you are gay. It wouldn’t hurt to try it. I would make it worth your while”
“Oh for crying out loud. Go on then”
“You’ll do it? “
“I said I would, so get on with it before I change my mind” “We can start tonight. I’ll get you a nightdress”
“Why waste money for a one off thing?”
“You could try it. You might like it and if not, I’ll wear it”

Sally went shopping and bought two matching satin nightdresses. One for Joe and one for her. Both were long. That evening, once dinner had been eaten and the washing up had been put away, the pair stripped and put the nightdresses on.
“I can see you like it already Joe”
“It feels strange. It isn’t bad, but it is strange”
“It is getting me damp already. I can’t wait to get you to bed” With that they embraced and Joe felt Sally stroke his back and bum. “This feels nice. I can’t wait to bed you”! Sally told him. Joe was stroking her back and bum “I can feel you are enjoying this” Sally told him. His cock was pushing the material into the lovely depression between Sally’s legs.

Sally grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bedroom. She threw back the covers and they jumped on the bed. Sally found that Joe was randier than ever. He was kissing her neck and earlobes. He had never done that before. Her hands went down to his thighs and one moved to his cock and she stroked it through the material.
In a few minutes they were hard at it. The front of their nightdresses up around their waists and the back of them covering their bums. Joe pushed harder than ever. Sally had never felt him so firm. It didn’t take her long to succumb to her orgasm. It crashed in making her shudder in ecstasy. Joe came a few seconds later. That was the first time that had ever happened. They fell asleep in no time.

The next day at breakfast Sally asked him about the night before. “Was it nice?”
“Nice? It was stupendous. Thank you”.
“Did you feel silly wearing a nightie?”
“I didn’t think about it”
“Shall we try shorter ones?”
“My legs would get cold”
“I can get a knee length one and a short nightie? A baby doll?”
“A baby doll?”
“Yes, a little one with matching panties”
“Knickers?”
“Yes, I could go around patting your bum. I think it would look sweet in them”
“I don’t think so”
“You said that about the night dress. You enjoyed yourself last night and that was the firmest you have ever been. Big boy”
“I don’t think it would improve my performance”
“I could tease you verbally and physically. It would make me more responsive. I’d love to see your bum encased in satin”
“I don’t think so”
“Go on. Please. For me”
“Don’t you ever stop woman?”
“Please. We could go this morning and chose the nighties we’d like to see the each other in”
“I know you like those genie outfits. I’ll wear one for you, and as my master you can order me to do anything you want”.
“Anything?”
“Yes oh master. Your wish is my command”.
“I’ll hold you to that”
“You mean you will wear a baby doll nightie?”
“I said I would”

Later that day found them looking at nighties. Sally suggest she picked them for him and he picked hers. Sally finished up with a black satin baby doll and a midnight blue silk knee length nightie. He ended up with a pale pink silk nightdress and a baby pink satin baby doll.

That evening saw them sitting around in their nightdresses. Again Sally went all out. She had her hands all over him. He was fully erect when she asked him to tie her to the bed. Joe was surprised. Sally had never been one for experimenting. She was normally extremely vanilla. She seemed to have had a shock or something that changed her attitude.

As Joe tied her hands together Sally seemed to be relaxing especially as he pulled her hands above her head and tied the other end to the headboard. Sally was swivelling her hips from side to side. Joe eased himself next to her and started stroking her body. He paid great attention to her neck and ears again. His hand was cupping her breast and flicking her nipples. Once again he went under her nightdress and starting toying with her sex. Sally was writhing in response to his wandering fingers. She went into an automatic action and started rubbing his cock with her knees and before they knew it they were screwing the life out of each other. They both collapsed as their orgasm crashed into them at the same time.

Next day “That was wonderful Joe. Can we see how we perform in the baby dolls” Sally said as she put her arms around Joe’s neck and hung on to him. Joe felt his cock spring to attention as Sally made sure it was pointing down between her legs. A few minutes later they were back in bed screwing each other.

After dinner, they put their baby dolls on and Sally started to tease Joe. She was flicking the back of the nightie up and patting his bum. Joe returned the favour. Once there, Sally tied him to the bed. She slipped her hand under his nightie and started to stroke his cock. Before he could react, Sally pulled his panties down just enough for her to kiss his cock and then start licking it before she slowly let it enter into her mouth. Joe felt her warm lips on the tip of it and slowly slide toward the base. Sally started to suck. She had never been this adventurous. It didn’t take them long to be at it again. Joe was just getting towards shooting his load when Sally stopped. Joe asked to her to finish it off and let him cum. “Not yet. I’m enjoying this seeing you all helpless and tied up at my mercy”

Joe was shocked. Sally had never been like this before. She tied his feet to the bottom bed posts, keeping his legs splayed, and looked under his nightie. “I see you love being my captive” Joe’s cock was like a tent pole held back by the panties. Sally sat beside him and her fingernails ran along his cock. Joe begged her to release him. All that did was make Sue gag him. A large knot made from a hankie and a bandage wrapped around his head. “You look ever so sweet in those panties. It’s all I can do to stop myself from raping you”

Joe was pushing his hips up, offering his cock to her. “You look so nice here that I might leave you here like this” Joe struggled helplessly and Sally laughed. “You are making me really horny now” With that, she whipped off the panties she was wearing and pulled Joe’s to one side and impaled herself on him. Bouncing up and down on him had Joe shooting everything he had, His energy went and he slumped back exhausted. Sally said she came as well. But Joe wasn’t convinced.

Later at dinner they discussed it. Sally said their nighties were in the wash so it was back to pyjamas for them. That night, they went back to the boring missionary position. Sally wasn’t as energetic as she had been the previous days. Neither Sally nor Joe came. This went on a few nights.

Eventually Joe got round to asking Sally why she went all out while he was in a nightie, but not when he was in his pyjamas. Sally explained to him that the sight of him showing a gentler feminine side turned her on so much, she didn’t think it was possible. Joe said that was silly, he was the same person under the clothes. “I know, but it is the fact you are so vulnerable in a nightie. So easy for me to get to you” Joe just looked at her and said nothing.

A few minutes of earie silence went by and then Sally broke it by saying “If that’s what wearing a nightdress for a few hours does to me, imagine how I would react if you were in a skirt or dress all day. I can’t help it” Joe said nothing in return, but her statement had made him think. Would it be worth it? Would he be less of a man if he was to try it out? The sex was a lot better.

They never mentioned it again until over dinner. “I still can’t see why you like it”
“Women love men who would happily wear a dress or skirt. It’s also healthier for you”.
“Why do women like it so much?”
“Easy access to your body” Joe looked at her and then she went on talking, “I could slip my hand up your skirt and grab it. No flies to unzip. Also if you want to use the toilet, you only have to lift the skirt, pull your panties to one side and go”
“Who said about me wearing panties?”
“You have already”
“That was different” “In what way?”
“It was a baby doll nightdress”
“Still panties though”
Joe was beaten. Sally went on talking.
“Did you enjoy them?”
“Well, yes. They were comfortable and ultra-soft”
“Your cock was the firmest I had ever felt it”
“It was good, but I don’t see how it affects you? I would have thought it would turn you off of me”
“Nonsense. Women love men wearing female clothing. I can prove it”
“Go on then” “Only if you agree to wear a skirt or a dress” “Oh for crying out loud. Get on with it”
“You coming with me to pick them?”
“I can’t go into a ladies shop” “Of course you can. Lots of men do it for their wives and even for themselves” “Like who?” “I don’t know their names but I’ve often seen them” “Okay. I’ll take your word for it and come along” With than Sally kissed him on the cheek.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Joe's new life.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I will have to read on to see what is going on with Sally.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Re: Joe's new life.

Post by restricted »

We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.