Addicted to 'new' scenerios on boundanna.com

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
trinaslave

Addicted to 'new' scenerios on boundanna.com

Post by trinaslave »

Am I the only one that goes straight to boundanna.com at least a few times a weeks to see if there are any new scenarios to see? I'm in love with the latest "Riding the Office Chair" (posted awhile ago) even though I haven't tried it yet. But, I just wanted to see if any other gurls are as addicted as me!
handsbtied

Re: Addicted to 'new' scenerios on boundanna.com

Post by handsbtied »

Yea I usually pop into the main site to look for updates scenarios, not that I can do any due to lack of stuff :/
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Yeah, Anna seems to have mostly vacated her forums here, and no one really seems to be contributing the sort of "high quality" scenarios we used to get (good description, easy to perform, pictures, etc.). It's really unfortunate - a couple years ago, this forum was a goldmine.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I will inject my view here.
davisev5225 wrote:Anna seems to have mostly vacated her forums here
No she hasn't. She's still there and takes care of things. Not being visible doesn't mean not being present.
davisev5225 wrote:no one really seems to be contributing the sort of "high quality" scenarios we used to get
That's what feeds the scenarios section of the main site. And like everything else, contributors come and go, and all is done voluntarily and by good will and in people's spare time, when they have some.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

davisev5225 wrote:Yeah, Anna seems to have mostly vacated her forums here, and no one really seems to be contributing the sort of "high quality" scenarios we used to get (good description, easy to perform, pictures, etc.). It's really unfortunate - a couple years ago, this forum was a goldmine.
I am still here but it is true that I am not very visible. I sort of spend all my conversational energy on the email conversations I have with visitors to this site. But if I see a subject where I can add something to the discussion then I will do so.

The problems with a never ending flow of new scenarios is that you eventually run out of new ideas. It does not take very long before scenarios either becomes repetitions of scenarios already posted, incredible complicated or simply far to extreme. It seems that point has been reached. I hope I am wrong and that new innovative scenarios will be published, no one would be happier than me if there was. Get kinky and innovative! :wink:

On the other hand there is still a lot of activities in other parts of this forum. The software subforum continues to outperform my wildest expectations and the DIY subforum keeps delivering innovative ideas. The story subforum keeps producing its golden nuggets and the crossdressing subforum remains popular. And judging from all the bouncing "You have a new PM" emails I receive to my inbox, from all those members that has a bouncing email address, it is clear that a whole lot goes on behind the scene that the rest of us, including me, never sees.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Glad you're still around...
And good work keeping this all going...

While looking for "stuff" elsewhere, I came across this picture...
http://adultcomicsbook.com/5600/sf/origin/lab.jpg

Looks like it could be fun, but wll take some set-up...
If not to shock the nipples, then if the metal ball touches either bar, or both, could turn on a vibrator that will keep the "victum"
entertained but could not be turned off until you get the ball to the exit...
(and get to the release key.)
Or, maybe the ball needs to stay in contact with the bars to keep the vib off...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:While looking for "stuff" elsewhere, I came across this picture...
Nice "403 Forbidden" page. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:While looking for "stuff" elsewhere, I came across this picture...

Jenny.
Open in a new tab. Refresh. The image will load. They just don't want cross-linking or hot-linking, but once you hit refresh, it tricks the webpage to think you're viewing it from their own website instead of from another.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

davisev5225 wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Open in a new tab. Refresh. The image will load. They just don't want cross-linking or hot-linking, but once you hit refresh, it tricks the webpage to think you're viewing it from their own website instead of from another.
Just a constant 403 =/
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I thought I already posted the solution to this problem. Gremlins seem to have removed my post... :?

- Right click the link.
- In the popup menu, select Copy Link Location
- Open a new tab or window
- Paste the address into the address bar and hit Enter.
- Ta-da!

Now I'm going gremlin hunting... :whip:

Jenny.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I thought everything but the forums had been abandoned,there haven't been updates since 06 2017.
lj

Post by lj »

tiemeupalso wrote:I thought everything but the forums had been abandoned,there haven't been updates since 06 2017.
as Anna says, new ideas are very welcome.

All websites live or die by active participation. As I've said elsewhere on the site, I was one of the founders of a BDSM site started because a favourite UK website, "informedconsent" was closed by its owners (no criticism intended). We put in some cash to get the server space etc and posted content, publicised it and waited for people to join in. Some did, and for three months the site looked promising. Then no further useful posts, then the tumbleweed started rolling across the desert and so we closed it.

Other sites came and went, same reason, once the initial rush died down, people simply stopped posting, then complained nobody was posting...

This site remains, largely by Anna's generosity and faith in the members. Having posted stories here, I know Anna is very happy to receive contributions to the main site or the forum, so get posting or email your stories and scenarios to The Boss, Anna.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

lj wrote: This site remains, largely by Anna's generosity and faith in the members. Having posted stories here, I know Anna is very happy to receive contributions to the main site or the forum, so get posting or email your stories and scenarios to The Boss, Anna.
You got it
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I like scenarios that are simple and safe. Something I can quickly and easily get into and has no chance of causing death or physical problems. Some look too complicated for one person to do.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Some of the scenarios are more fantasy than possible, especially for solo play. Stick to the easy ones and you can experiment without locks for some more advanced ones.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.