The need to wear a skirt

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

The need to wear a skirt

Post by restricted »

I know it's been said many times before, but I think women are lucky. I have my leg in plaster and can't bend down to pull on a pair of trousers.

Women on the otherhand can pull an elasticated waisted skirt down over their head. Problem solved. I am now wearing an ankle length cotton gypsy skirt with two cotton slips underneath. I'm very warm and not hot. The skirt is comfortable so here I am. Even my kilt doesn't give this much cover.

It's just a shame that people don't accept what I am wearing on a man. Even if it was plain with no lace on them. I am sure that if women thought about it, they would also get revenge when the wind blows and lifts the skirt. They would laugh at our embarressment. :oops:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Sissy_Mikki

Re: The need to wear a skirt

Post by Sissy_Mikki »

I agree with you Restricted it would be wonderful to be able to wear skirts & dresses in public, with no recriminations. :)
As long as what you wear is not to Brassy. :oops: I think that truthfully speaking. The majority the public wouldn't bother and get used to it. but you do have the idiots who would cause a problem. :evil:
michael27 (Mikki)
restricted

Post by restricted »

A woman in trousers has a better chance of escaping from a man in a hobble skirt or dress.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

Men wearing skirts?

Two options:
Move to Scotland and wear a kilt (not very often i suppose)
or
Move to India and wear a dohti (very commonly worn, both long as a hobble skirt and tucked in at the waist as a Mini-skirt) :shock:
restricted

Post by restricted »

India is out of the question. Scotland I'd love it, but all our friends are here in England.

Girls are brought up wearing skirts and dresses and think nothing of it. Boys used to wear short trousers up to the age of 11 which gradually went down to 9 and then disappeared entirely. I remember "growing up" and getting my first pair of long trousers. Wearing shorts never hurt me. Mind you, I can recall the chapped legs in the winter.

If a boy or youth or even an old man tries a skirt on for the first time, he will notice the flapping around the legs and how cool it is in the crown jewel area. it keeps them nice and fresh.

A kilt can be a devil to get on and get everything right. It takes me ages if I'm going out. A skirt can simply be pulled over the head, up from the feet, buttoned or zipped up.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

a warm welcome to another member of boundforum who found our little "hiding" place.
restricted wrote:A woman in trousers has a better chance of escaping from a man in a hobble skirt or dress.
i doubt that.
question to radio eriwan:
is it possible for a man to rape a woman on the run ?
answer: in theory= yes. but practically impossible, as a woman with skirt hiked up can run much faster than a man with trousers pulled down
[
restricted

Post by restricted »

Thank you for the welcome pony lady. I was thinking about a type of ultra tight hobble skirt I once made. I only had a twelve inch step. It was fun locing it on downstairs while the keys were upstairs or vice versa.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

If you want to really have fun hobbling around, wear a "correction corset" underneath that. That's a corset that grips you tight from your armpits down to your knees, and I mean tight. It's meant as punishment, though I like it for fun.

Believe me, you will find that 12 inch steps are giant leaps compared to this. Especially with 5 inch stiletto heels. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

That sounds amazing. I need to test drive an outfit like that.
focussb

Post by focussb »

bound_jenny wrote:If you want to really have fun hobbling around, wear a "correction corset" underneath that. That's a corset that grips you tight from your armpits down to your knees, and I mean tight. It's meant as punishment, though I like it for fun.

Believe me, you will find that 12 inch steps are giant leaps compared to this. Especially with 5 inch stiletto heels. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Do want!!! Do want!!!
did i say it? i want this!!!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You mean this?

It's brutally tight. :shock:

Doesn't that just want to make you drool? :drool: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
RADER

Post by RADER »

I want one.
Rader :D
restricted

Post by restricted »

I had an accident and couldn't bend my leg. I had to have physiotherapy. But indoors, I wore a lycra fishtail hobble skirt. It helped as it made me keep short steps and kept pulling the leg back. I didn't tell my physiotherapist. But perhaps I should have. She was gorgeous and who knows, she may have made me wear it all the time. :lol:
Last edited by restricted on 09 Sep 2011, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

If anyone's interested, here's how I made it:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=1206

You can barely walk, you can't bend over at all, just getting around is exhausting. If you lie down, it's going to be quite an operation just to get up. If you get up.

It feels delicious. With a previously inserted vibrating friend, ooooooooohhh... :D

Jenny.
focussb

Post by focussb »

with the pic i want it even more!!
and yes your right it makes me drool ;)