The need to wear a skirt

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Firebird12

Re: The need to wear a skirt

Post by Firebird12 »

Oh my ... !!!!

I so want to try this too :p Lie down and not be allowed to stand up again, sooo nice.
Amazing punishment. I always dreamt of one of those "corsets"!!

:drool: :drool:
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
restricted

Post by restricted »

Now look what you've done Jenny. Lots of people struggling like beached dolphins trying to get up. :lol: Last one up doesn't have their laces tightened any further. :gag: :twisted:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Well, after letting you flop around on the floor like a fish out of water, a tightening would be in order. Then dressed up as a Victorian lady-in-training (long hobbling dress, tight gloves to above your elbows, etc.) and taught the manners and deportment of a proper lady. Of course, any failure in learning these essentials will be punished by increasing the time spent in the correction corset, that's if further tightening is impossible. Or maybe both - a tightening and an increase in time. That would be fun. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
RADER

Post by RADER »

Jenny;
You are way to strick in your eventures in the corset.
OK when do we start. I am game if you are??? LOL
Rader
restricted

Post by restricted »

bound_jenny wrote:dressed up as a Victorian lady-in-training (long hobbling dress, tight gloves to above your elbows, etc.) and taught the manners and deportment of a proper lady. :twisted:

Jenny.
That means without trying, punishment would be automatic. How can I, while dressed as a lady in waiting curtsey when I can't bend my legs? :whip: :gag: :shock:
Ok. Ready when you are. :rofl:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Jenny I'd loooovvvee to be in that "punishment" :p.... but maybe I won't like it after a few days lol.

I love your way of thinking !!!!
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

restricted wrote:Thank you for the welcome pony lady. I was thinking about a type of ultra tight hobble skirt I once made. I only had a twelve inch step. It was fun locing it on downstairs while the keys were upstairs or vice versa.
How exactly was the hobble skirt locked on you?
lj

Post by lj »

you may have to wait some while for a reply from the previous posters. The last post was 18 months ago !

as to how a skirt can be locked on, that's easy, you have loops sewn into the waist and hem zips/laces, then fit padlocks. Obviously you can release yourself, but that would mean damaging the skirt.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
wayneheidlebaugh

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:
restricted wrote:Thank you for the welcome pony lady. I was thinking about a type of ultra tight hobble skirt I once made. I only had a twelve inch step. It was fun locing it on downstairs while the keys were upstairs or vice versa.

If I ever wear a skirt I would want someone else to lock so I can't get it off then I would have
no choice but to keep on wearing it. A gal in Portland told me that if she wanted me to wear
a skirt she would see to it I never ever get it off and send me walking home.
restricted

Post by restricted »

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:[quote=

If I ever wear a skirt I would want someone else to lock so I can't get it off then I would have
no choice but to keep on wearing it. A gal in Portland told me that if she wanted me to wear
I turned the top two inches over and threaded a chain through the waistband that it made. In order to make sure there wasn't any chains hanging down, I made the chain just an inch longer and tied string through the end links so when I took it off, the chain would disappear into the waistband but I could out them out again when I pulled it on. But for my next one, I'm thinking of putting Velcro inside the waistband and make it so the top foot overlaps. Then by sewing a hasp staple into the inner flap, that can go though a hole in the outer flap (buttonhole)so the padlock can go direct through that. Maybe put a chain or wire cable like a bicycle brake cable around the inside of the waistband so it can't be cut off.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:

I turned the top two inches over and threaded a chain through the waistband that it made. In order to make sure there wasn't any chains hanging down, I made the chain just an inch longer and tied string through the end links so when I took it off, the chain would disappear into the waistband but I could out them out again when I pulled it on. But for my next one, I'm thinking of putting Velcro inside the waistband and make it so the top foot overlaps. Then by sewing a hasp staple into the inner flap, that can go though a hole in the outer flap (buttonhole)so the padlock can go direct through that. Maybe put a chain or wire cable like a bicycle brake cable around the inside of the waistband so it can't be cut off.
Or the system of Zip Lock and Buckle Lock at the Basics on the main page.
wayneheidlebaugh

kinbaku wrote:
restricted wrote:

Or the system of Zip Lock and Buckle Lock at the Basics on the main page.
I would be afraid to try that on, once locked I would never get it off and have to wear it foreverand maybe ad legshackles. With the pandamic, that would be a good way to make a guy stay selfisolated,