TGirl/CD photo thread

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
BoundInKasugai

Re: TGirl/CD photo thread

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Apologies for posting the same outfit *again*, but I had to share this.
pink_bodycon_on_bed_blur.jpg
Recently, I had the opportunity to dress at an airport hotel. A lot of foot traffic saw me through the window fiddling with my phone, but nobody stopped, pointed at me and shouted "freak!". This gave me confidence to stroll up and down the hallway for a bit. Until I became aware of the security cameras and some people walking ahead of me (they didn't see me), then I wasn't so confident anymore :rofl: . Oh well, baby steps...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Nice! 8)

Just keep it up, in baby steps, and eventually you'll have enough confidence to go much further than now.

One way to avoid attention is to not be self-conscious about it. If you're nonchalant and matter-of-fact when you're out, you're just one of the girls, and won't attract much more than a passing glance, if any.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Well done!

I know it is hard not to feel that everyone is staring at you, but, as Jenny said, is just to try not to be self-conscious. If you just act naturally and try not to be obvious then no one will probably even notice.

During the summer months I regularly go walking wearing a skirt, and thin shirts that my bra clearly shows through. Like you, at first I was very nervous but these days I don't give it a second thought.

Trust me, it gets easier.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Thanks Sasha and Jenny, you are absolutely right. I probably should dress more conservatively to draw less attention. But considering I'm 6ft2 (6ft7 with heels) I will draw attention no matter what. And if people are going to stare, better give them something worth staring at :twisted:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I think you look great! You totally pull that look off well :)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Thanks Sasha and Jenny, you are absolutely right. I probably should dress more conservatively to draw less attention. But considering I'm 6ft2 (6ft7 with heels) I will draw attention no matter what. And if people are going to stare, better give them something worth staring at :twisted:
6'2“ is just about an inch shorter than my first girlfriend was. Tall, yes, but certainly not out of norm.

As Sasha and Jenny said: Just go your own way in steps as wide as you like them to be. Most importantly have fun on the way to wherever your road takes you! :love: :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Not the end, but the way to it is important. :hi:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BoundInKasugai wrote:But considering I'm 6ft2 (6ft7 with heels) I will draw attention no matter what.
Tell me about it... :rofl:

I'm just about 5'10", and between 6'2" and 6'3" depending on which heels I wear (and I like'em high... :wink: ). I attract some attention, and that doesn't count the wasp waist with my corsets. That's what gets the :shock: deer-in-the-headlights stare (and the occasional stink-eye from a lady accompanying the gent with the :shock: eyes...).

The older gentlemen don't gawk. They get a polite smile with a twinkle in the eye. And they open doors for me.

It's fun. 8)

Jenny.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

bound_jenny wrote:Tell me about it... :rofl:
Oh wow, that must be quite a sight! Jenny leaving chaos and disorder in her wake! I'll keep that image in mind when one day I am strutting down main street and it will bring a smug smile to my face :mrgreen:
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

BoundInKasugai wrote:All dolled up, but too nervous to leave the hotel room. What would you think if you saw me wandering the hallways?
pink_dress.jpg
pink_dress_face_2.jpg
I would think that you are not wearing your mask correctly.
Karren

Post by Karren »

bound_jenny wrote:
The older gentlemen don't gawk. They get a polite smile with a twinkle in the eye. And they open doors for me.

It's fun. 8)

Jenny.
Older gents are really dreaming about wearing what you are wearing, Jenny! Or maybe that's just me! lol
0027.jpg
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Karren wrote:Older gents are really dreaming about wearing what you are wearing, Jenny! Or maybe that's just me!
Hahaha, that's probably true! At least for the sampling size of this particular forum. :rofl:
311379656_411628621168702_2956306145775602209_n.jpg
Totally in love with these strappy, peeptoe heels :love: Unfortunately they are just a tad too high and I can't even stand in them elegantly. :cry: There's a few full face pictures in this set, but I don't feel comfortable posting those on an publiclly accessible forum :oops: Oh, and I accessorized a handbag, almost ready to go out! :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Totally in love with these strappy, peeptoe heels Unfortunately they are just a tad too high and I can't even stand in them elegantly. There's a few full face pictures in this set, but I don't feel comfortable posting those on an publiclly accessible forum Oh, and I accessorized a handbag, almost ready to go out!
Very nicely coordinated outfit! 8)

Lovely!

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Totally in love with these strappy, peeptoe heels :love: Unfortunately they are just a tad too high and I can't even stand in them elegantly. :cry:
To move as a swan on a clear lake, or an elephant on a escalator, either way, gets a :
Shannon SteelSlave likes this.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
311379656_411628621168702_2956306145775602209_n.jpg
Totally in love with these strappy, peeptoe heels :love: Unfortunately they are just a tad too high and I can't even stand in them elegantly. :cry: There's a few full face pictures in this set, but I don't feel comfortable posting those on an publiclly accessible forum :oops: Oh, and I accessorized a handbag, almost ready to go out! :mrgreen:
I like the fine combination of black and white.