Shoes, and shoe tips (US)

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Re: Shoes, and shoe tips (US)

Post by restricted »

Well. I have 10 EEE court shoes with a 3 inch heel and at last breaking them in. :rofl: I've had them for some time but never had a chance to wear them. All I have had from them is corns. :lol:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

restricted wrote:Well. I have 10 EEE court shoes with a 3 inch heel and at last breaking them in. :rofl: I've had them for some time but never had a chance to wear them. All I have had from them is corns. :lol:
At 3 inches, you're too close to the floor. You need something that gets you closer to the clouds 8)
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

Natybound wrote:
Andrea Loves Bondage wrote:Check these out:
IMG_4401.jpg
Definitely a crossdressing item and a bondage item.
...especially a bondage item, I couldn't walk with them (but being all tied up I couldn't do it anyway) :rofl:
These 7” were to be part of a bondage fantasy where I would be bound and hooded with locks to to hand and wrist cuffs, hood and shoes located two floors away. While I would be clipped to a chair the final lock (the two wrist cuffs together) would be a 4 hour ice lock. These shoes turned out to be too dangerous. Difficult to stand in let alone walk, so I abandoned them for a pair of 5” heels with padlocks.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Andrea Loves Bondage wrote:
Natybound wrote:
IMG_4401.jpg
...especially a bondage item, I couldn't walk with them (but being all tied up I couldn't do it anyway) :rofl:
These 7” were to be part of a bondage fantasy where I would be bound and hooded with locks to to hand and wrist cuffs, hood and shoes located two floors away. While I would be clipped to a chair the final lock (the two wrist cuffs together) would be a 4 hour ice lock. These shoes turned out to be too dangerous. Difficult to stand in let alone walk, so I abandoned them for a pair of 5” heels with padlocks.
Definitely. There is nothing safe about walking in 7-inch heels. Besides, I think an easy way to kill the passion is to hurt your ankles in the middle of a bondage session. :shock:
wayne

Post by wayne »

IMG_4401.jpg
I once heard of a fund raiser called walk a mile in her shues. This helps battered women find a safe refuge from their abusive husbands.
These high heels would be perfect for that. Just lock them on a guy's feet and have him walk the whole mile. It would be my luck I would
have them locked on and who ever has the key would lose it and I would have to walk home in those high heels.
I don't know if they still have that fund raiser or not. It would be fun to take part in it.
ErinBound

Post by ErinBound »

Thanks for the information! very useful
SuperTiger

Post by SuperTiger »

joanie4tying wrote: 25 Oct 2010, 19:34 i found out that my men's 8 1/2 foot fits nicely in a women's 8 1/2 5" heel pump :)
joanie
Is it a comfortable fit, or do you have to squeeze it in there?