Latest list

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Latest list

Post by restricted »

I wanted to give up cross dressing, but now find I have 3 nurse unitorms, 13 skirts, 11 petticoats. 15 pair of panties/ bikini bottoms.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: Latest list

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I wanted to give up cross dressing, but now find I have 3 nurse unitorms, 13 skirts, 11 petticoats. 15 pair of panties/ bikini bottoms.
So now it's definitely not worth giving up on cross dressing. Bought all those beautiful clothes for nothing, you can't make that. :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

restricted wrote:I wanted to give up cross dressing, but now find I have 3 nurse unitorms, 13 skirts, 11 petticoats. 15 pair of panties/ bikini bottoms.
What are we going to do with you? Have to do something just don't know what.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Even if you do manage to toss out or donate your wardrobe, you will sooner or later find yourself craving that again.

Store them in a tote box, out of sight. So when the urge to dress up comes back, it's still all there.

Almost every cross-dresser I knew or know now has purged at one point or another. Then spent a lot of money rebuilding their wardrobe.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

The latest skirt I got cheap as it was in a sale. But sadly it wasn't s described. Don't get me wrong, I like it as it is thick and warm. Espectially with the petticoat which is long enough to just give a quick flash. But I wanted chambray and this is a drill material.

I have seen one but it is expensive as it has to be made. I shall have to chose my favourite skirts and just keep those.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Latest is a chambray skirt. I love it. I wish I lived in a more desolate area as I'd wear female clothing all the time. I need to get some more blouses though and maybe a jumper.