First time

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
ubnt

First time

Post by ubnt »

Today had some time alone and decided to dress up and use some basic borrowed make-up, A little foundation, contour pencil, lipstick and mascara. It was my first time using and applying, so it was a little sloppy.
My outfit was:
Underbust corset
Pink floral dress
High heel boots(not really the correct one for this outfit but what I had.

When I saw the full result I couldn't stop smiling, I felt so pretty.

I thought that I was a fetishist crossdresser, but this time I just wanted to stay like this all day. I was excited but not sexual aroused.

Sorry for not posting pics, I'm still in the closet and concerned about privacy.

What do you girls think?
restricted

Re: First time

Post by restricted »

I had to go and see a therapist after a extremely bad period for me. As she said when I told her of my cross dressing, "Do it, you are not hurting anyone". If it makes you feel happy and content, go ahead. People who criticise cross dressers, have never tried it, are worried about their sexuality, or plain ignorant. Enjoy yourself. Life is too short to worry.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Thank you restricted.

Right now I'm really questioning myself. Really need to talk and share experiences...
In the last few months I feel being drowned more and more to the feminine side.

Is that normal?
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have about 5 times more feminine clothing than male. Okay, I do it indoors. But who gets hurt? I am useless at makeup, so consequently it is only the nun or a nurse who don't wear makeup.

Yes, when I know the bloke next door is at work (he works from home a lot) I sit in the garden. I love seeing the sun rise or later when it gets warmer I am in a miniskirt. I love my kilts. I know women love to see me in them as well. (groped a number of times by them. I only complained when they wouldn't do it again).

I am not worried about my sexuality. I know I am straight. As it is said, for women, a dress or skirt gives them easy access like it does us when they are in a skirt.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

You are right, nobody gets hurt. But I don't know how to go thru this right now without came out. I feel the need to be girly, dress up, get out ,..
Right now I am in the middle of a high level of gender dysphoria I think. Ended up removing all the body hair bellow my neck, let my hair grow bellow the shoulders,..

I always tried to behave like a men, but now I'm starting to be tired of that.. After loosing the love of my life started to think that the life is too short and we should do what make us happy.
But I'm really afraid how coming out will impact my personal life, job,..

You should try some make up, it really makes you shine.
Do the people close to your know about you? How do they react?

I'm straight too, or lesbian sometimes I guess. But it doesn't matter anymore, I'm not looking for any relationship in the near future.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I am lucky in thatI have found someone who accets it, but I don't want to ram it down her throat every day. So, while we chat face to face on line, I am normal up top but in a skirt below which she can't see.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

I read what you wrote about her. I think you are doing the right thing, go slow to not overwhelm her. I really wish you both the best :love:
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

In the end, it's your life. You can do with it as you like. Wanna wear pants? Cool. Wanna wear sundresses? Also cool.
I'll probably get ostracized (if not outright banned) for saying this but...
You don't get to knowingly/intentionally set yourself apart from society and then complain about society not accepting you. It's that whole "having your cake and eating it too" thing.