Brainwashing

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Brainwashing

Post by restricted »

I have been giving it a lot of thought over the last week or so. Why do I cross dress? Softer materials, comfortable, cooler etc but there must be a deep psychological reason.

From about the age of 5 my mother used to torment me by regularly saying I was the best boy in the girls school. She often used to sya she was going to enrole me in the Dagenham Girl Pipers and the Girl Guides. ( Imight have learned how to really tie knots there). She often used to siuggest she was going to have me transferred to a girls school and even asked if I wanted to have a sex change when I was about 8. She put me in my elders sisters dress and my sister used to torment me by saying I was wearing knickers. She started that one day when I was in the laundry bag with it fastened around my neck so I could not escape. It made me frightened to go near girls.

When I refused to go along with it she would often ask if I would wear a kilt. (Had I known how it affects women's minds, I would have done. Every woman I have met loves it now I have two.

She might have been just having fun or she wanted a daughter, but thinking seriously about it, was this a form of long term brainwashing? But whatever it is, women have to be careful with their sons as they can damage their minds. I have looked up if hypnosis would stop it, but the answer is simple. No.

The problem I have now is that while the woman I have met has told me she accepts me as I am, I don't want to thrust it in her face.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
ubnt

Re: Brainwashing

Post by ubnt »

Sometimes I ask myself the same, "Why do I crossdress?"

But unlike your story I had none of that, the first thing I remember(around 10years old probably) was my curiosity about wearing my mom's high heels, then when I first tried them I was hooked and sneaked in them whenever I could, at first they were too big then became too small for my feet a few years later. Then I started looking for pantyhose and thong underwear, at first from my mom and when I had my own money I started to buy my own.
Clothes and high heels I only started buying when I was 31yo, 1 year after loosing my wonderful girlfriend. After healing a bit crossdressing appeared as an escape from reality I guess.
Sometimes I crossdress almost everyday in my closet, sometimes 2 months pass without dressing.

Also, sometimes when crossdressing desire peaks I wish I had some breast and a vagina. But most of the time I'm fine with my male body.

Don't really know why I am like that...