Cross dressing for health problems.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Cross dressing for health problems.

Post by restricted »

Well, at least I have an excuse to midly cross dress now. I injured my foot by stepping on a plug. I didn't mean to but I lost my balance while barefoot. Consequently there is a lot of pain in the arch of my foot. I noticed if I walk tip toe, I can get round the pain problem. I have npw boughty a pair of not too high heeled shoes that would force me to walk tip toed. If need be I can put an insert into the heel to make clearance for my arch. If nothing else I can have fun and my painted nails will be on show.
Last edited by restricted on 25 Apr 2023, 11:31, edited 2 times in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cross dressing for health problems.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Never heard of a prescription for high heels. Do I get one from a podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon? Hope I don"t have to injure myself first.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Never heard of a prescription for high heels. Do I get one from a podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon? Hope I don"t have to injure myself first.
Dr. Jenny, your friendly neighborhood pain doctor (in more way than one :twisted: ) can prescribe (medical-speak for a Domme's order) that. :wink:

If you insist on going to a podiatrist or some other real physician, made-to-order injuries are available for a small fee. :whip:

Dr. Oz, eat your heart out! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

My shoes are coming today.. I'll let you know.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.