Do you think it is possible.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Do you think it is possible.

Post by restricted »

I have been cross dressing for years. It started when my mother put me in a dress and my sisster mocked me I was wearing knickers. Then she kept telling me she was sending me to a girls school, plus a lot more. Even suggested I had a sex change. She obviously wanted a daughter.

Now I have met someone (my wife died years ago) who I went to see dressed as a nun then a care worker and finally dressed as a Victorian maid. I phoned her one day and said that I didn't want to put her in that position so would not do it again. Her reply (I had told her of my past) was that she has accepted me as I am.

I don't want to lose her even thugh she jokes about my characters. Do you think it would ever be possible to stop now? Even now I'm thinking a skirt is more comfortable than shorts.
Last edited by restricted on 14 Apr 2023, 12:41, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Hannah_G

Re: Do you think it is possible.

Post by Hannah_G »

Is this something that anyone can really stop? People try to stop, purge only to begin again. At least this is in the open at the start of the relationship and it’s not something you will need to conceal for it only to be discovered by accident later. That will likely do more damage.

Could you have an honest and open discussion about it? One without jokes so that you can truly gauge each others feelings?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I agree with Hannah_G.

Even if you stop, purge everything, eventually it will come back. It will eat at you inside, that little urge to dress up again.
restricted wrote:Her reply (I had told her of my past) was that she has accepted me as I am.
I believe this is the key. She's honest about it. If she didn't want you to wear costumes when you visited her, she would have made it known quite clearly, quite a while ago. Your relationship would never have progressed to this point. But it did! :D

Just go slow, and wait until she asks for you to dress up. Let it be her decision, her initiative. It must not only be for your enjoyment, but for both of you. We ladies like it when we're participants, not just spectators.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

The costumes came about because we had a large facebook group and a couple of blokes started to pry on the women. They complained and I asked them to calm it down. They called us prudes. I said so we have joined a convent now have we and put a picture of a nun up. It stuck and everyone loved it. They all knew bar her (no one said anything) rthat I was to driver tjhe 200 oid miles dressed as a nun. That made us laugh and we hit it off staright away.

We were tlking and she said she would love a cook and a maid.

Then the bad news came that she hd breast cancer. She needed somone to look after her, hence the carer in a green dress uniform. (her favourite colour). I drove there like that. But I also did Martha the maid and she said I looked the part.

I will do it again when she requests it, and will put on a chastity belt fior her safety (I am a man still), maybe give her the keys.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.