Driving cross dressed.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Driving cross dressed.

Post by restricted »

So far, I have driven 240 miles to Wales dressed as a nun, this year I did it as a care assistant in a green dress to look after her as she has breast cancer.
I asked what she wanted for Christmas and she said a cook. Would you chance going in a long skirt, petticoat, bloomers, High necked blouse, apron, humungous boobs, bun wig and mob cap (a Victorian cook)even though driving in a long skirt is against the law., I argue long skirts can be lifted to above the knees. .

What is your oppinion?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Gregovic

Re: Driving cross dressed.

Post by Gregovic »

I'd be careful about the long skirt. It can get in the way of moving your feet on the pedals and cause you to have an accident. I didn't know it was illegal in the UK, but there's probably a reason for it.

Other than that, if you have the courage for it, I'd say go for it
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Driving in a long skirt is NOT against the law in the UK, nor is driving in sandals or heels. Neither can you be fined £1,000 for opening your door with the wrong hand but you could be prosecuted for hitting a cyclist by opening the door with either hand. This is all just sensational bollocks clickbait to get people to read tabloid articles on Facebook and the like to make advertisers richer because "make sure your skirt won't interfere with the pedals" doesn't sell clicks. What's that saying that a lie becomes the truth if it's repeated often enough?

It IS illegal, or rather, could lead to a charge of careless driving, if you're not able to fully control the vehicle, which might result from wearing unsuitable clothes, not wearing corrective glasses if required, or even driving with impaired mobility after an accident or illness, or or wearing overly dark glasses. So just be careful and consider whether anything could interfere with your ability to control the vehicle. If the skirt reaches to your ankles then hitch it up and perhaps sit on it, and a pencil or boned skirt is probably out of the question (although whether you could even get in the car wearing it might answer that).

And did I mention this one secret trick the energy companies don't want you to know?
samcdestim

Post by samcdestim »

Not actually illegal in the UK, but anything that could potentially distract or impede your driving such as high heels, long skirts could lead to prosecution for driving without due care and attention if involved in an accident or stopped by a police officer.

Not worth the risk, 3 points, £100 fine minimum plus cost implications for your insurance.

Samantha
Just a guy who loves crossdressing while enjoying e-stim sessions
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

restricted wrote:So far, I have driven 240 miles to Wales dressed as a nun, this year I did it as a care assistant in a green dress to look after her as she has breast cancer.
I asked what she wanted for Christmas and she said a cook. Would you chance going in a long skirt, petticoat, bloomers, High necked blouse, apron, humungous boobs, bun wig and mob cap (a Victorian cook)even though driving in a long skirt is against the law., I argue long skirts can be lifted to above the knees. .

What is your oppinion?
After my adventure driving in a skirt I can see why you enjoy it.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14480
As to the law I don't know of any about wearing specific items of clothing but you do have to ensure you don't impede you ability to drive safely. I think the mop cap is likely to attract the attention of other road users if they pull along side you. :lol:

I hope your friend gets well soon.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have decided to go with the skirt etc on the seat beside me. The outfit wil be easy to slip on when there. The only thing I'd have to go in would be the bra and blouse. I can wear my shorts to drive in and slip the skirt and petticoat on once there. Or, get changed once there.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

No it is not illegal to drive in a long skirt but it is frowned upon and you can be fined if you are driving in unsuitable footwear.
I don't think you are allowed to drive in bare feet because I am sure one of my friends was pulled up and when the officer noticed she was not wearing any shoes he told her off and let her go with a warning.
I have driven in heels before but normally I take another pair of comfortable shoes with me to drive in then I can change when I get to where I am going. If I wear heels of any kind while driving they are not stilettos.
When I am wearing a pencil skirt or hobble skirt or dress I usually hitch the hem up so I can use the pedals easier. I was told once by a policeman that I should not have my handbag on the passenger seat because if I have to brake hard it could hit me or scatter the contents all over the inside of my car. He told me to put it in the footwell. I did get pulled up for a spot check and I would never have known that if he hadn't so I suppose I should be grateful.
Oh and he also told me to not have my seat so close to the steering wheel because if the air bag went off I could be seriously hurt! I an not tall enough to have my seat too far back and if I did I would probably have to wear platforms or something unsuitable to reach the pedals :facepalm:
When I was 17 on my first driving lesson I had the seat so close to the steering wheel my arms kept hitting my boobs when I was turning the wheel :oops: my instructor was a man and I think he didn't dare to say anything at first and waited until the end of the lesson.

So please be careful when you do drive whatever it is you are wearing.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:No it is not illegal to drive in a long skirt but it is frowned upon and you can be fined if you are driving in unsuitable footwear.
I don't think you are allowed to drive in bare feet because I am sure one of my friends was pulled up and when the officer noticed she was not wearing any shoes he told her off and let her go with a warning.
Driving barefoot isn't allowed here either.
Lisahs3 wrote: I was told once by a policeman that I should not have my handbag on the passenger seat because if I have to brake hard it could hit me or scatter the contents all over the inside of my car.
I hang it over the headrest. It won't come off unless my car is doing some really screwy acrobatics, and at that point, the contents of my purse flying about is the least of my concerns... :rofl:
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh and he also told me to not have my seat so close to the steering wheel because if the air bag went off I could be seriously hurt! I an not tall enough to have my seat too far back and if I did I would probably have to wear platforms or something unsuitable to reach the pedals
You have the reverse of my situation. I'm tall and in a lot of cases I need to set the seat back enough so I don't have my knees wedged against the underside of the dashboard. If I'm lucky I have an adjustable steering wheel. Headroom is an issue too. I had one car that was so low that to keep my head from sustaining concussions against the roof every time I hit some kind of bump or hole, I had to lower the seat height and tilt the back somewhat. Then I adjusted the steering wheel full out and even then my arms were almost straight. I hated that car. :evil:

And yes, driving instructors are very... attentive... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Is it just me, or am I getting that the UK police overly picky about what constitutes dangerous driving?
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

I drove one summer vacation wearing a t-shirt and wide bondage collar. Windows open. Got some comments at stoplights.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ruru67 wrote:Is it just me, or am I getting that the UK police overly picky about what constitutes dangerous driving?
Complete opposite of Quebec police, especially the provincial one. If on a drive of an hour or two, you see one of them, go buy a lottery ticket.

It's no wonder the drivers here are insane - no enforcement. Wild West. On our major highways, the "autoroutes", the speed limit is 100 km/h. The minimum is 60. Some will drive at 70-80 km/h - sometimes in the center lane - while in the leftmost lane they're flying by at 130 or more. :shock:

Then they wonder why there are so many traffic collisions. :facepalm:

As I've often said, when people get behind the wheel of a car, their neo-cortex shuts down. It's even worse in a shopping center parking lot. :roll:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

ruru67 wrote:Is it just me, or am I getting that the UK police overly picky about what constitutes dangerous driving?
Not in London at least - they don't have the manpower. What they are doing is constant tax/insurance/mot checks because that usually turns up licence and often immigration, irregularities.

But that's not what the red-top and local newspapers want you to think as "sensible clothes are fine", "be careful opening your car door" and "fully de-ice your window" don't sell clicks, and that's the business they're in.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:As I've often said, when people get behind the wheel of a car, their neo-cortex shuts down. It's even worse in a shopping center parking lot.

Jenny.
IT is a well known fact that the most dangerous part of a motor vehicle is the nut behind the wheel :facepalm:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

JIMDINI wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:As I've often said, when people get behind the wheel of a car, their neo-cortex shuts down. It's even worse in a shopping center parking lot.

Jenny.
IT is a well known fact that the most dangerous part of a motor vehicle is the nut behind the wheel :facepalm:
Unless I'm missing something the nut behind the wheel is a vital part otherwise the steering wheel will come off in your hands. :facepalm:

What I don't get about cars is they spend millions making them safer with all these gadgets like airbags, distance sensors etc. then put a distracting touch screen in were you have to look away from the road to use it.
Glad my car doesn't have one but then not many twenty year old cars do. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

bounddosster wrote:What I don't get about cars is they spend millions making them safer with all these gadgets like airbags, distance sensors etc. then put a distracting touch screen in were you have to look away from the road to use it.
Right! And even things that aren't only accessible via the touch screen have smooth touch "buttons" with no texture or movement to tell you if you have your finger on them, let alone whether you've actually made it work. Touch sensors need to die, they're everywhere, and they're horrible. My washing machine has a power "button" that you press but don't hold; there's a moment or two after you let it go before it actually lets you know that you've done it. But the start button has to be touched until you get a beep or it does something else. Clearly, Samsung put the crap engineers on their UI teams, just like the car companies...