Driving cross dressed.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bounddosster

Re: Driving cross dressed.

Post by bounddosster »

I really hate modern cars. I was in a friends new ford something or other and he was pressing away at the screen, while driving, I let it slide for awhile then I just had to ask if he could look where he was going instead of fiddling with the tech crap. He told me he was trying to switch the heater from screen to car. I my car there is a convenient placed big round switch that I can get hold of and just click it around to the next setting, I don't even have to look at the switch to do it, keeping my eyes where they should be on the road.
Did I mention I really hate modern cars whether driving cross dressed or not. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
restricted

Post by restricted »

bounddosster wrote:I really hate modern cars. I was in a friends new ford something or other and he was pressing away at the screen, while driving, I let it slide for awhile then I just had to ask if he could look where he was going instead of fiddling with the tech crap. He told me he was trying to switch the heater from screen to car. I my car there is a convenient placed big round switch that I can get hold of and just click it around to the next setting, I don't even have to look at the switch to do it, keeping my eyes where they should be on the road.
Did I mention I really hate modern cars whether driving cross dressed or not. :)
My one has the round thing but the window controls are on the dashboard along with the cruise/ restrict speed switches. They are rocker buttons but don't stick out far enough to let you know yoiu have hold of them.

My last trip, I went in my jeans and changed there to the delight of the woman I went to see. She named her Martha.
Attachments
martha.jpg
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Now that I am a long distance truck driver, my answer to this question has changed, quite a bit. I’ve taken advantage of darkness a couple of times to put on black pantyhose, black pumps, and a black sweater dress when driving a night shift. So sexy and so naughty.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

CD Tammy wrote:Now that I am a long distance truck driver, my answer to this question has changed, quite a bit. I’ve taken advantage of darkness a couple of times to put on black pantyhose, black pumps, and a black sweater dress when driving a night shift. So sexy and so naughty.
That way you will enjoy working. :wink:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

CD Tammy wrote:Now that I am a long distance truck driver, my answer to this question has changed, quite a bit. I’ve taken advantage of darkness a couple of times to put on black pantyhose, black pumps, and a black sweater dress when driving a night shift. So sexy and so naughty.
yoda-best.jpg
:mrgreen:
Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Janice

Post by Janice »

The only time I've driven cross dressed is around Halloween time. Mostly it was to and from parties usually with my girlfriend or wife (no, not at the same time; GF first, wife later), but one year (long ago) it was to and from work. It's fun driving a stick shift while wearing high heels and a short skirt. I'd be too scared to do it at other times.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Janice.
I got a challenge for ya'll
Capture.JPG
I would suggest a motorbike, but someone here has already done it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Janice.
But next time ride safely with the high heels off and normal shoes on. You still can take them with you to walk around in a park before you drive back home. :wink:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Sadly, I have to go back to the area again but she said I am not to bring any of my characters with me. I am to go as me. Well, I am. She gets me in my kilt and we'll go to lunch like it.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
xt

Post by xt »

Distinctly remember the time I decided to go out one night, en femme, to make a deposit at an ATM at a drive-thru kiosk several miles away. (Yes, I knew that there would be a camera in the machine, but let's face it, chances = infinitesmal that that would ever turn out to matter.)

Didn't go totally crazy -- say, the maid's outfit and all -- but did sport a wig, filled bra, sweater, very short skirt, locked on heels, and chastity cage and butt plug tucked in with locking harness. All went fine, no issues, very exciting.

The *very next day*, while driving in normal garb, the fuel pump died and stranded me on the side of the road.

Just imagine if that had happened the night before.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I used to dare myself to get more adventurous. I called them my Pantyhose Adventures. I would drive somewhere, remove all my male clothing, lock it in a duffle bag, which I locked in the trunk. Cars had two keys back then, and I would leave the trunk key at home. I always did this at night.

One night, I realized that I was going to have to buy gas. I was wearing nude pantyhose, black pumps, and a black spandex dress. Not only did I have to pump $10 in gas, but I darted into the store and put the money on the counter. I wasn’t looking but I’ll bet I was getting stared at…
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

CD Tammy wrote:One night, I realized that I was going to have to buy gas. I was wearing nude pantyhose, black pumps, and a black spandex dress. Not only did I have to pump $10 in gas, but I darted into the store and put the money on the counter. I wasn’t looking but I’ll bet I was getting stared at…
Really?, I don't see why. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.