The norm ?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
John66557

The norm ?

Post by John66557 »

Every time I end up at home alone the first thing I seem to do is jump Into either a dress or skirt etc

It's beginning to seem the norm and no longer exiting, I have been out for a few walks in the evenings in a skirt and blouse and heels luckily not spotted

Any advice on how I can turn up the excitement, and if anyone else has experienced ?

I've always thought about wanting another women t9 see me dressed
kinbaku

Re: The norm ?

Post by kinbaku »

Take a big bag with your CD clothes. You must be able to close that bag with a lock, the key of which you leave at home.

Then go on foot to a public toilet at least 2 km (1,25 mi) from your home.
Go inside and change your clothes. Your normal clothes come in the bag and are locked with the padlock.

The only way is to go home on foot in the CD clothing to be able to change again in your normal clothes.

Make sure you don't lock the house key in the bag. :shock:

You can double the distance so you have to walk 1 hour outside the next time. :twisted:
Always increasing the distance until you meet the other woman during your trip. :rofl:
John66557

Post by John66557 »

Now I like the sound of this, it's going to take some courage for me to snap that lock shut without cheating by using a combination lock etc
John66557

Post by John66557 »

kinbaku wrote:Take a big bag with your CD clothes. You must be able to close that bag with a lock, the key of which you leave at home.

Then go on foot to a public toilet at least 2 km (1,25 mi) from your home.
Go inside and change your clothes. Your normal clothes come in the bag and are locked with the padlock.

The only way is to go home on foot in the CD clothing to be able to change again in your normal clothes.

Make sure you don't lock the house key in the bag. :shock:

You can double the distance so you have to walk 1 hour outside the next time. :twisted:
Always increasing the distance until you meet the other woman during your trip. :rofl:

Any advice to take that plunge on locking the bag ?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

John66557 wrote:Any advice to take that plunge on locking the bag ?
For example, I bought jute bags very cheaply. Here you can easily braid a chain that you can fasten with a padlock. The key of this padlock, of course, remains at home. Once your clothes are in the bag comes the devilish click of the padlock and the exiting moment of "what have I done".
John66557

Post by John66557 »

Not sure if I have the guts for this although I would love it