Training high heels

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
ubnt

Training high heels

Post by ubnt »

Hi, I have a pair of 16cm(with 4cm platform)stiletto high heel ankle boots from only maker that I love but my feet disagree with me.
Last days I'm trying to force me to stand in them for at least 1h each time. Any ideas to improve my ability to wear them for longer without much pain?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Training high heels

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What exactly hurts when you wear them? Are they the right size?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

They are the right size. The worst part is the arch,feels stretched. It doesn't cause severe pain but is uncomfortable after a bit.
The achilles tendon feels very compressed.
Shannon SteelSlave

Try sitting in a chair and keep your toes on the floor when wearing the shoes for as long as your can. Flex your ankles back when you want to relax.
Or wear your tallest shoes for 15 minutes, then go down to this height.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Feet vary as to how far down they'll go; you can sometimes exercise to stretch things, but it's more defined by bone structure witch isn't especially malleable. Women can often fold the balls of their feet right down so that they're behind the line of the shin, while guys generally can't. A lot of that flexibility (or lack of) is in the joint in the instep (halfway down the foot) rather than the ankle.

What that means in practice is that there is such a thing as heels that are too high. If you can't fold the toes down and back far enough to support your weight, you end up pitching your lower leg forward, which prevents locking the knees. That in turn means you have to carry your weight in your quads (muscles in the front of the thigh which extend the knee) and that gets tiring very quickly.

If you can lock your knees comfortably, and it's just feeling tight on the instep / ankle, then you probably just need exercise to stretch things out a bit so it hurts less. If not, a 12cm rise (16cm heel less the 4cm height of the platform) is still pretty high for a guy, and you shouldn't feel ashamed to step back to a lower heel rise. Once you get to your maximum rise, you'll find that very small increases in height have big effects on how much your foot is pitched forward, and conversely fairly small decreases in height can make for a much more comfortable heels experience.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Try sitting in a chair and keep your toes on the floor when wearing the shoes for as long as your can. Flex your ankles back when you want to relax.
Or wear your tallest shoes for 15 minutes, then go down to this height.
Thanks Shannon, I will try.

On the first exercise should the heels be lifted?

These are the tallest I have.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

ruru67 wrote:Feet vary as to how far down they'll go; you can sometimes exercise to stretch things, but it's more defined by bone structure witch isn't especially malleable. Women can often fold the balls of their feet right down so that they're behind the line of the shin, while guys generally can't. A lot of that flexibility (or lack of) is in the joint in the instep (halfway down the foot) rather than the ankle.

What that means in practice is that there is such a thing as heels that are too high. If you can't fold the toes down and back far enough to support your weight, you end up pitching your lower leg forward, which prevents locking the knees. That in turn means you have to carry your weight in your quads (muscles in the front of the thigh which extend the knee) and that gets tiring very quickly.

If you can lock your knees comfortably, and it's just feeling tight on the instep / ankle, then you probably just need exercise to stretch things out a bit so it hurts less. If not, a 12cm rise (16cm heel less the 4cm height of the platform) is still pretty high for a guy, and you shouldn't feel ashamed to step back to a lower heel rise. Once you get to your maximum rise, you'll find that very small increases in height have big effects on how much your foot is pitched forward, and conversely fairly small decreases in height can make for a much more comfortable heels experience.
Hi, ruru67.

I can keep my knees straight easily, does that mean that the height is OK for me? I also have a a big foot, so the angle inclination is not as steep.
I have other pair that is 14cm heel and 4cm platform, this one I "mastered" quickly. But I was only 10cm rise.
Shannon SteelSlave

If you can, you can lift your heels for brief times to intensify the exercise. You might even be able to lift your knees with your hands and flex your toes to keep them in contact with the ground.
My maximum is 6 inches. So if I walk for a while in 6 inches, then go to 5 inch, it takes all the edge off. However, wearing my 6.5 inches to prepare for 6 inches does not work. That makes my favourite heels, the 6 inch Pleasers, into a sort of punishment shoe at times. It a LOVE/hate relationship at times, like when I have broken training. That's as far as my ankles can flex and be lifted. I do not see how any more training could ever have me walking erect in 6.5 inch heels.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

The first heels I had that I remember I was 11 I think, apparently I had them before but I don't remember them.
My first heels were kitten heels and I think just one inch high, I then had two inch heels and so on. I am comfortable with four inch heels, five inch heels I feel a okay but I have small feet and I am more comfortable with a one inch platform. six inch heels and unless they have a platform I feel like they are going to fall off my feet and I will trip up and fall over. But I wear heels for fashion and feeling glamorous so I suppose it depends on why you want to wear them.

You can buy gel insoles to help make your feet more comfortable if you are wearing them for a long time. Try Scholl party feet thats what I use. Even comfortable heels will hurt after a while. The higher they are the more weight you put on your toes. Practice walking in them at home and try to find what works best. One of my work friends she is small like me but walking around the office in her heels she clumps around like she is stamping on the floor. I have been told my walk changes based on my mood. Normally I walk quietly with just a click off the heels but on carpet I am quiet. But if I am in a bad mood I sound like my friend because I know I stomp around :rofl: So at times people have looked up from their work and looked confused when they see me walking through the office because they expected someone else.

Do practice walking though and expect some discomfort in your feet and your calves because they make you walk on your toes more. Next time you see a woman in heels look at her calves, obviously be discreet who knows you could be looking at my legs lol and I get a bit self conscious when people stare at me and I am sure I am not the only one. You will see her calves tense up a she walks, more so in heels than flats. I think our feet are different than yours anyway? I remember when I first went skiing someone in the shop where we got our things from said that women's ski boots are different to mens.

Lisa
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

ubnt wrote:I can keep my knees straight easily, does that mean that the height is OK for me? I also have a a big foot, so the angle inclination is not as steep.
I have other pair that is 14cm heel and 4cm platform, this one I "mastered" quickly. But I was only 10cm rise.
Yep, your Achilles and calves won't be used to being that loose, and can cramp in that position. People who wear heels most of the time often find that after a while their Achilles tendons shorten and their calves tighten up over time, sometimes to the extent they can't comfortably go flat footed. I'm assuming that's not going to be a thing for you, but the more time you spend in heels, the more they will get used to it.

Dealing with the stretch through your shins and insteps should be easier, as intermittent stretching exercises should be effective over time. Try speding 10 minutes or say a day hyper-extending your foot. Just wearing your heels as much as possible will also help, but the hyperextension will give you the extra flexibility.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If you can, you can lift your heels for brief times to intensify the exercise. You might even be able to lift your knees with your hands and flex your toes to keep them in contact with the ground.
My maximum is 6 inches. So if I walk for a while in 6 inches, then go to 5 inch, it takes all the edge off. However, wearing my 6.5 inches to prepare for 6 inches does not work. That makes my favourite heels, the 6 inch Pleasers, into a sort of punishment shoe at times. It a LOVE/hate relationship at times, like when I have broken training. That's as far as my ankles can flex and be lifted. I do not see how any more training could ever have me walking erect in 6.5 inch heels.
6.5Inches without platform? That's very tall, I doubt I can much more than 5inches without falling.

Tried to do as you said, I can be comfortable sitting like that but can only lift the heels about 1cm max.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Lisahs3 wrote:The first heels I had that I remember I was 11 I think, apparently I had them before but I don't remember them.
My first heels were kitten heels and I think just one inch high, I then had two inch heels and so on. I am comfortable with four inch heels, five inch heels I feel a okay but I have small feet and I am more comfortable with a one inch platform. six inch heels and unless they have a platform I feel like they are going to fall off my feet and I will trip up and fall over. But I wear heels for fashion and feeling glamorous so I suppose it depends on why you want to wear them.

You can buy gel insoles to help make your feet more comfortable if you are wearing them for a long time. Try Scholl party feet thats what I use. Even comfortable heels will hurt after a while. The higher they are the more weight you put on your toes. Practice walking in them at home and try to find what works best. One of my work friends she is small like me but walking around the office in her heels she clumps around like she is stamping on the floor. I have been told my walk changes based on my mood. Normally I walk quietly with just a click off the heels but on carpet I am quiet. But if I am in a bad mood I sound like my friend because I know I stomp around :rofl: So at times people have looked up from their work and looked confused when they see me walking through the office because they expected someone else.

Do practice walking though and expect some discomfort in your feet and your calves because they make you walk on your toes more. Next time you see a woman in heels look at her calves, obviously be discreet who knows you could be looking at my legs lol and I get a bit self conscious when people stare at me and I am sure I am not the only one. You will see her calves tense up a she walks, more so in heels than flats. I think our feet are different than yours anyway? I remember when I first went skiing someone in the shop where we got our things from said that women's ski boots are different to mens.

Lisa
I only wear them inside the closet right now, I like the feeling of them in my feet. I also think that they complement bondage, limiting the movement a bit :gag:

The gel insole might be a good idea, if wearing Thigh Highs I notice that my feet slide a bit toward the front and compress the toes a bit.

It's hard to not look at a women wearing high heels, I think it's very sexy!

About the feet anatomy difference between men and women I don't know but the heels I have appear to follow my feet contours.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

ruru67 wrote:
ubnt wrote:I can keep my knees straight easily, does that mean that the height is OK for me? I also have a a big foot, so the angle inclination is not as steep.
Yep, your Achilles and calves won't be used to being that loose, and can cramp in that position. People who wear heels most of the time often find that after a while their Achilles tendons shorten and their calves tighten up over time, sometimes to the extent they can't comfortably go flat footed. I'm assuming that's not going to be a thing for you, but the more time you spend in heels, the more they will get used to it.

Dealing with the stretch through your shins and insteps should be easier, as intermittent stretching exercises should be effective over time. Try speding 10 minutes or say a day hyper-extending your foot. Just wearing your heels as much as possible will also help, but the hyperextension will give you the extra flexibility.
What do you mean with this "Yep, your Achilles and calves won't be used to being that loose"?? That I will not be able to be comfortable without shorten the tendons and calves?

Yes, you are right. I don't want to be stuck in high heels only.

How do I hyper-extend the foot?

I can only wear them about 1h per day on most days, is that enough?

Thank you all for your help, this community is amazing :love:
Shannon SteelSlave

I can't get my legs straight in 6.5". viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12968
I heard a story about a short girl who wore heels at first to be tall, then became habit, finally, became uncomfortable to stand without them. She needed surgery to correct this. I think you could do 8 hours a day, with proper corrective stretching the foot the other way, and not have severe problems.
👠👠
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Those ones are almost vertical, they are almost like ballet heels.

8hours a day would be a dream, but almost impossible for me to accomplish. I'm in a closet that is inside a closet and can't see a way out :roll:

I really need to be able to stand in flats everyday because of my job. Wouldn't this girl be able to start lowering the heels a bit at a time and doing some stretching exercises to be back to "normal"? It would take time but...