Training high heels

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Training high heels

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I have heard from another member here that 4 - 5 inch is a sort of "comfort cut off" where the geometry of the incline starts to take its toll.
ruru67 wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I think a half an inch can make a difference. I can walk fine on 6 inch, but 6.5, elephant with the legs of a crane on an escalator. I have heard from another member here that 4 - 5 inch is a sort of "comfort cut off" where the geometry of the incline starts to take its toll.
It makes a huge difference. At 6 inches (depending on how big your feet are), adding any height doesn't lift your ankle, it just pitches your foot (and shin, if you've reached the limit of your ankle's flexibility) forward.

Consider: if your foot is 10" long, the distance between the pivot points of your ankle joint and the ball of your big toe is only about 6". A 6" heel is pushing that line basically vertical, and any extra height pushing on the back of the heel is pushing your ankle joint over the top of the toe joint.

Note that the ankle joint is above and forward of the heel, so you actually reach the point that extra heel height is not translating into extra ankle/overall height around the 4-5" heel rise range, so if you want to be taller than what a 4" or so heel can do for you, you need to be looking at platforms (or ballet heels) that lift the whole foot off the floor.

Obviously, those numbers depend on foot size - larger feet can take higher heels before running out of lift, but then they're typically carrying a larger body too ...
Other member!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Kinda confirms what I've experienced. At five inches, I can still comfortably wear them all day. Four inches gives me that extra endurance if needed.

So four inches for the office, five for going out to events or just painting the town blushing red... :wink:

Mind you, I'm rather tall for a lady... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
samcdestim

Post by samcdestim »

Thanks for the useful comments regarding heel height.

I am very unlikely to be doing much walking in my 5 inch heels, just across the bedroom :lol:

Very much a part of my getting dressed up for my e-stim sessions and lying on the bed. Did enjoy wearing them for two hours last night, felt very comfortable with my feet restrained in that 'unatural' position.

The ankle strap is removable so thinking up ways I can make use of that in the future :D

Love Samantha
Just a guy who loves crossdressing while enjoying e-stim sessions
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I logged about 1000 on the pedometer in one hour attached to my ankle.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

To me it would make more sense if heels were defined by the angle, not the heel height. As mentioned, 4" on a size 7 shoe, would be a much different proposition than 4" on a size 14. And the same is true for with or without a platform. But I guess it will be difficult to convince the fashion industry :roll: :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BoundInKasugai wrote:To me it would make more sense if heels were defined by the angle, not the heel height. As mentioned, 4" on a size 7 shoe, would be a much different proposition than 4" on a size 14. And the same is true for with or without a platform. But I guess it will be difficult to convince the fashion industry :roll: :mrgreen:
You want people to do trigonometry? :shock:

This is what's going to happen if you don't tie them down before giving them that news:
homer-cloud.gif
homer-cloud.gif (140.04 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
:mrgreen:

Jenny.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:You want people to do trigonometry? :shock:

Jenny.
I already gave formula for this. :wink: :rofl:
So that they don't have to disappear. It is adapted for bondage lovers. Especially for butt plug enthusiasts. :facepalm:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bound_jenny wrote:
BoundInKasugai wrote:To me it would make more sense if heels were defined by the angle, not the heel height. As mentioned, 4" on a size 7 shoe, would be a much different proposition than 4" on a size 14. And the same is true for with or without a platform. But I guess it will be difficult to convince the fashion industry :roll: :mrgreen:
You want people to do trigonometry? :shock:

This is what's going to happen if you don't tie them down before giving them that news:
homer-cloud.gif

Jenny.
https://xkcd.com/123/
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:Especially for butt plug enthusiasts
I suspect the physics behind (pun intended) that are the same that makes the TARDIS larger on the inside than the outside. :idea:

Jenny.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gregovic wrote:https://xkcd.com/123/
:rofl:

Jenny.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

bound_jenny wrote: You want people to do trigonometry? :shock:
:rofl:

No need to learn trig, just learn by trial and error what angle you can handle. I'd like a pair of size 13, 45 degrees, t-strap sandles with a 0.5 inch platform please. :oops:
Had seen it before, still made me chuckle :mrgreen:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/real-life-3

If you use a percentage rise you don't need trig. Just Pythagoras and an understanding of bone anatomy.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Guess I need to be punished for disappearing like that, I'm so sorry.
Last months I turned a little more vanilla, almost no dressing or SB.

Right now I'm almost like in the beginning. My feet hurt after few minutes in my HH boots, need to restart the training. :whip:
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

samcdestim wrote:Just treated myself to an early Christmas present, nice new pair of 5 inch high, silver strappy heels.

Amazing the difference just adding 1 inch to the height makes, going to have to learn to walk again :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all,

Samantha
New Heels.jpg
They look great, love it :D