Training high heels

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
ruru67

Re: Training high heels

Post by ruru67 »

ubnt wrote:Right now I'm collared and chained to a post in a corner of my room in my high heels
I'd have to say walking around is going to be better exercise, because walking around is getting your muscles actually working rather than just torturing them. Not that I'm knocking heel torture, of course, but getting a good walk, preferably taking long strides (as long as you can manage, that is) will work on the flexibility a lot more than standing still.

Do you have some kind of shoe locks available? Do long locks (all day) in them... Do your housework in them. Just be in them any time you can.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If you find a good quality pair of heel locks, let us in on it. Real leather, good fit, ect. I only have cheap and home made ones.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

@ruru67
I understand, but I don't live alone and most of the time I have people in the house so is hard to walk around much.
Also outside is not an option for now because I can't risk to be recognized wearing female clothes.

I don't have any shoe locks.

@Shannon SteelSlave
I'm on low budget, so most of my stuff are from ebay or aliexpress.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If you find a good quality pair of heel locks, let us in on it. Real leather, good fit, ect. I only have cheap and home made ones.
Cheap and home-made works fine for me:
heel-lock.jpg
The leather belt for the cuffs was an op-shop find, the chain was from a dog leash, metalwork made from coat hanger wire, held in place by some thinner leather (craft store remnants) glued in place.
Shannon SteelSlave

Also works on zippered boots
boot lock sequence.jpg
boot lock sequence.jpg (13.37 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
locking work boots.jpg
locking work boots.jpg (19.31 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Also works on zippered boots
boot lock sequence.jpg
locking work boots.jpg
Very well done. :drool:
Shannon SteelSlave

If you want the full story : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12025&p=86992&hilit
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If you want the full story : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12025&p=86992&hilit
Thanks.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: Thanks.
You're welcome
👠👠
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

I will try to make something one of these days to keep me from removing the heels :whip:

Thanks you both for the ideas
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ubnt wrote:I will try to make something one of these days to keep me from removing the heels :whip:

Had googled to make a dog mouth mask into something to block your heels (part goes under your foot and part behind your ankle while what normally comes over the top of the muzzle goes over your instep of the foot). But found the prices too expensive for this.

The result is that I now get a lot of offers to buy dog and other pet stuff. :? :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
ubnt wrote:I will try to make something one of these days to keep me from removing the heels :whip:

Had googled to make a dog mouth mask into something to block your heels (part goes under your foot and part behind your ankle while what normally comes over the top of the muzzle goes over your instep of the foot). But found the prices too expensive for this.

The result is that I now get a lot of offers to buy dog and other pet stuff. :? :rofl:
Don't knock pet stores. Plenty of kinkable items there :wink:
👠👠
samcdestim

Post by samcdestim »

Just treated myself to an early Christmas present, nice new pair of 5 inch high, silver strappy heels.

Amazing the difference just adding 1 inch to the height makes, going to have to learn to walk again :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all,

Samantha
New Heels.jpg
Just a guy who loves crossdressing while enjoying e-stim sessions
Shannon SteelSlave

I think a half an inch can make a difference. I can walk fine on 6 inch, but 6.5, elephant with the legs of a crane on an escalator. I have heard from another member here that 4 - 5 inch is a sort of "comfort cut off" where the geometry of the incline starts to take its toll.
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I think a half an inch can make a difference. I can walk fine on 6 inch, but 6.5, elephant with the legs of a crane on an escalator. I have heard from another member here that 4 - 5 inch is a sort of "comfort cut off" where the geometry of the incline starts to take its toll.
It makes a huge difference. At 6 inches (depending on how big your feet are), adding any height doesn't lift your ankle, it just pitches your foot (and shin, if you've reached the limit of your ankle's flexibility) forward.

Consider: if your foot is 10" long, the distance between the pivot points of your ankle joint and the ball of your big toe is only about 6". A 6" heel is pushing that line basically vertical, and any extra height pushing on the back of the heel is pushing your ankle joint over the top of the toe joint.

Note that the ankle joint is above and forward of the heel, so you actually reach the point that extra heel height is not translating into extra ankle/overall height around the 4-5" heel rise range, so if you want to be taller than what a 4" or so heel can do for you, you need to be looking at platforms (or ballet heels) that lift the whole foot off the floor.

Obviously, those numbers depend on foot size - larger feet can take higher heels before running out of lift, but then they're typically carrying a larger body too ...