Night alone/ Crossdresser needs discipline

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Louise_69

Night alone/ Crossdresser needs discipline

Post by Louise_69 »

I'm needing some discipline, i keep getting distracted from my sessions. I have a night alone. Anyone got any dares/humiliating tasks, for a naughty sissy. Be as cruel as you like. Into anything. I have lots of cloths and toys. Always willing to purchase new.
Dress me punish how ever you like, i can upload photos as proof :gag: :oops:
kinbaku

Re: Night alone/ Crossdresser needs discipline

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:... Dress me punish how ever you like, ...
Dress like a sissy like even an ordinary woman wouldn't dare to go out on the street.
With a vibrator at its strongest at the bottom so that it is also clearly audible. :twisted:
Go shopping in a department store.
Prepare what you will say when you approach the cashier. :mrgreen:

Be glad I'm not letting you buy a DG-lab Coyote that I can operate remotely via an internet connection. This one has the ability to give you shocks at random times that make you cry out. :whip: :gag: :evil: :rofl:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

So that was very embarrassing. I am working away so little chance of bumping into anyone i know. I used the excuse that i am on a stag doo, and my clothes had been taken/replaced with a maids outfit. So i have got to buy some new ones. (The female cashier was highly amused)
Very exciting
Have you got any ideas not involving public humiliation?
I have had enough embarrassment for 1 day :oops:
Also very intrigued what sort of things you would do if you had control of the Dg Labs device :oops:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

kinbaku wrote:Be glad I'm not letting you buy a DG-lab Coyote that I can operate remotely via an internet connection. This one has the ability to give you shocks at random times that make you cry out. :whip: :gag: :evil: :rofl:
This got me curious and I googled it a bit. This reddit is not quite convinced it is safe, to put it mildly...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Have you got any ideas not involving public humiliation?
I have had enough embarrassment for 1 day :oops:
Also very intrigued what sort of things you would do if you had control of the Dg Labs device :oops:
Ok, one for only inside the house.

Buy makeup and lipstick and an eyeliner.
In addition to the clothes, you must devote at least 20 minutes to your make-up.
Do this in the morning if you have to stay home all day. Hopefully there won't be any visitors. :facepalm:
The make-up may only be removed in the evening.

With the DG-lab app it is possible to shock you by pressing in the middle of the strength that you can set according to a circle around that strength.
So if you're eating quietly in a restaurant somewhere, it's probably weird that you jump up screaming every time I give you such a shock. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Be glad I'm not letting you buy a DG-lab Coyote that I can operate remotely via an internet connection. This one has the ability to give you shocks at random times that make you cry out. :whip: :gag: :evil: :rofl:
This got me curious and I googled it a bit. This reddit is not quite convinced it is safe, to put it mildly...
It is therefore always wise to set your maximum strength for channel A and B when you connect via the xtoys.app.
I don't understand what those 34 seconds means. The last time I happened to press on the xtoys.app incorrectly a button to stop the program and he did that immediately + if you press the A or B switch for 3 seconds, it switches off automatically.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Wow that sounds fun :twisted: :oops:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Compress_20221122_235753_3312.jpg
Last edited by Louise_69 on 23 Nov 2022, 01:44, edited 2 times in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:
Compress_20221122_235753_3312.jpg
I think some here will be jealous of your high heels. :)
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

They look good but are incredibly uncomfortable :rofl:
I'm need of some standing scenarios/predicaments to strengthen my girly muscles :mrgreen:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

20221124_105451.jpg
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

If you have hard floors at home you could stand there legs together with your skirt or dress blowing around (use a fan for the wind effect) and pretend to wait for a bus or taxi in the cold while trying not to let people see how cold you are because of your hard nipples.
Not very exciting I know but thats the end of the night out experience lol sorry.

Oh you could pretend to be a waitress and walk with a tray with glasses on and pretend to serve drinks to people. Try not to spill anything and smile for the customers even though your feet will be killing you. Set a timer so you have to remain standing for at least an hour before you can have a break then increase it to two hours.
No sitting down, no leaning against something and legs together at all times.
Trust me those little gel insoles for heels are a god send!

Lisa
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Lisahs3 wrote:
Oh you could pretend to be a waitress and walk with a tray with glasses on and pretend to serve drinks to people.
Add a belt to your tray & fix it @ your waist. Use nipple clamps & chains to keep it level.

Start serving drinks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :whip:
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:
Oh you could pretend to be a waitress and walk with a tray with glasses on and pretend to serve drinks to people.
Add a belt to your tray & fix it @ your waist. Use nipple clamps & chains to keep it level.

Start serving drinks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :whip:
Ooooo.... that's a classic! :D

But it needs a nice leather armbinder to complete the attire. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Oh an arm binder I have always wanted to try one of those, just once to see what it's like.

I don't remember having to wear one when I did my waitressing job when I was at college but I didn't do it for very long. Maybe you have to work there longer before you have to wear one?
All I remember are comments, cheesy chat up lines from men and my bottom being groped probably also men :roll: . That was the point I had enough and quit.
Why didn't the female customers ever ask me if they could buy me a drink or what time do I finish? Oh well all in the past now.

Lisa