Night alone/ Crossdresser needs discipline

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
ponylady

Re: Night alone/ Crossdresser needs discipline

Post by ponylady »

Lisahs3 wrote: Why didn't the female customers ever ask me if they could buy me a drink or what time do I finish? Oh well all in the past now.
Maybe you just worked in the wrong establishment ?
[
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You would meet and serve all kinds here in the New England USA.
Capture.JPG
Sand People (though easily startled) and Jawas welcome, but no droids. We just don't serve their kind. They rust and shut down drinking our fluids, are there aren't enough of them to warrant carrying 10W30 oil and antifreeze coolant.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Janice

Post by Janice »

I really like Lisa's idea about carrying around a tray of drinks while wearing heels! I'm going to put on my maid's dress and try that the next chance I have to dress up. Think I'll start out in the garage with plastic glasses, not in the living room with the crystal wine glasses. The armbinder and serving tray has been one of my fantasies for years, but I would need help with that one.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

I have been a bit Lazy with my crossdressing lately, i definitely need to be punished. :whip:
Maybe a long stand in some high heels may be a good/painfull reminder that i need to keep wearing them and not be a lazy girl, how long would you make me stand for. :twisted: And i would need to be tied to stop me being disobedient. Be has cruel as you like i deserve i it :mrgreen:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Take your time and make your make up flawless. I'm talking perfect brows, smoky eyes and a nude lipstick. Then you need to put on a skirt suit - white shirt, black jacket and black pencil skirt. You will tie your ankles, above and below your knees with rope. Then you can put on a gag. I think a tape gag would work. Then tie your hands behind your back. You must not sit down for 1 hour.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Hannah_G wrote:Take your time and make your make up flawless. I'm talking perfect brows, smoky eyes and a nude lipstick. Then you need to put on a skirt suit - white shirt, black jacket and black pencil skirt. You will tie your ankles, above and below your knees with rope. Then you can put on a gag. I think a tape gag would work. Then tie your hands behind your back. You must not sit down for 1 hour.
Hopefully this is of a suitable standard. I was a bit wobbly after the hour passed :oops:
Attachments
Compress_20221123_003837_7540.jpg
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Oh, great job. You've got your foundation looking great! Did you wear the suit like you were supposed to?

I hope you had a lovely time :gag:

(I could get used to this being a mistress lark :whip: :rofl: )
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Hannah_G wrote:Oh, great job. You've got your foundation looking great! Did you wear the suit like you were supposed to?

I hope you had a lovely time :gag:

(I could get used to this being a mistress lark :whip: :rofl: )

Yes i did 'mistress'. I was a little tied up to take a photo :gag:
Please punish me more :whip:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Louise_69 wrote: Hopefully this is of a suitable standard.
Classy makeup, good job!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Louise_69 wrote:
Hannah_G wrote:Take your time and make your make up flawless. I'm talking perfect brows, smoky eyes and a nude lipstick. Then you need to put on a skirt suit - white shirt, black jacket and black pencil skirt. You will tie your ankles, above and below your knees with rope. Then you can put on a gag. I think a tape gag would work. Then tie your hands behind your back. You must not sit down for 1 hour.
Hopefully this is of a suitable standard. I was a bit wobbly after the hour passed :oops:
Nice make up, I wouldn't even know where to start with it, I've never used make up, unfortunately my wife doesn't wear it so I can't sneek a try.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.