Tightsnboots Part 2

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Tightsnboots

Tightsnboots Part 2

Post by Tightsnboots »

Hello again, hope everyone is well.

I posted back in late 2020, asking for some advice and suggestions regarding cross dressing and my wife, link below.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13087

I apologise for not posting the outcome as following the session, I forgot to reply then time just got away from me. So firstly here’s how it went for those who may be interested :wink:

I decided at the time, not to speak to my wife ‘S’ about my plans. I think the main turn on is her not knowing. I’m pretty sure she now knows, but in a good way, I’ll explain later.

The scenario started as the previous one, ‘S’ stood facing the wall, in the same outfit, including full nylon. This time also including a faux leather dress, which stopped just above the knee. This meant the thigh boots just about disappeared under the dress! I decided against the lock and key game so her hands were secured with handcuffs. Whilst she was upstairs getting ready, and with my heart racing somewhat, I put on a pair of her 20D grey tights and the tight pants over them. I forgot to mention last time these were ladies full control type pants in Small so a very snugg fit.

Before I entered the bedroom, in case she wasn’t ready or was able to see, I put on some jeans and left the stiletto sling back shoes in the opposite bedroom. Once I quietly opened the door and saw her ‘ready’, I dropped my jeans and put on the shoes. ‘S’ is a UK 6 and I am a UK 9, the shoes were a really snug fit but actually surprisingly comfy due to the elastic heel strap and the open toe.

The session went as planned, with ‘S’ SO close to my nylon clad legs. I could’ve exploded there and then! Once it was my turn to thank her for indulging me, I moved her to the bed. Small steps I thought, so I discreetly took off the tights and shoes put them away, before I unmasked her and we carried on. Amazing!

Since then we have alone time (No kids or work) on average every 2 weeks. I normally try the above scenario wearing the tights and shoes, approx 1 in 3 times to keep it special. ‘S’ will speak up if there is something she dosen’t want to try, like outdoors which she said no to. I really appreciated that and felt so lucky and trusted she will tell me and not just go along with something.

Now about her ‘knowing’. In early 2021, in the same scenario, I entered the room and she was just finishing off getting ready including the hood. When she was sorted, I went over, dropped my jeans and had a great time. But forgot about the shoes!! After the session I had a quick shower, ‘S’ passed me in the hallway to go for her shower, didn’t say a word but gave me a wink and brief smile? I re-entered the room and to my absolute shock, the stiletto heels had made there way from the other bedroom and been placed neatly together in the middle of our bedroom! I was stunned! I panicked and quickly put them away in her wardrobe, went downstairs and nothing was ever said!

Since then the following have happened:

The ladies pants I wear have been taken out of my drawer and washed on two occasions and put back ‘S’ doesn’t own these type of knickers!

After a night out last month I went online and we decided to order ‘S’ a pair of knee high black boots from xylondon.com. When discussing the size she said go for 7. I said they had a 6 but with a little hidden smile she said the 7 is perfect! They are! :wink:

I sometimes wear the shoes/boots and tights when home alone and engage in some self bondage or just self satisfaction! On an occasion I’d left the boots and a pair of shiny tan tights out. I didn’t realise until ‘S’ had come home from work and gone up to get changed. I then received a text with a heart emoji followed by a boot emoji. I had no idea why. She came down stairs gave me a kiss and hug and said I love you, and I replied the same. It was only when I went upstairs an hour later, I found the tights and boots still out in our bedroom!!

Only last week, in the same scenario, as ‘S’ was ‘down’ she slowly left my private area and started sniffing and lightly kissing my nylon covered thigh. After a long 20 seconds! I moved her back and she carried on as normal. She’s definately playing with me.

Why don’t we openly talk about it, I hear you saying? As I said it is the fact it seems taboo and now even more of a turn on that she knows but we go about it as though she doesn’t, I think it this same for ‘S’ as well. I’m sure the time will come when we do talk about it but for now I and I think WE are enjoying the unsaid and mystery of it.

Sorry for the longish read but hopefully someone can relate and take something out of my experiences although of course every situation has it’s own merits.

I have to go for now, but will be back over the next couple of days, for help with another idea I have for our forthcoming night away!

Again thanks for reading

Tightsnboots
Kinbaku

Re: Tightsnboots Part 2

Post by Kinbaku »

In any case, I gather from your story that you both really like that mystery between the two of you.
As an additional opportunity to play with this. :love:
BoundInKasugai

Re: Tightsnboots Part 2

Post by BoundInKasugai »

You seem to be in a very loving relationship, I am happy that you found a way to make your kink part of it. I am sure you will talk about in the future, but for now enjoy the ride!