Do you need to fill those pores?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Hannah_G

Do you need to fill those pores?

Post by Hannah_G »

This is simply the best primer I’ve found!! It’s a bit tricky to get out the tube, but popping it onto the back of your hand so it warms up works well. But,O.M.G, it really does give a lovely smooth finish :love:

https://www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk/face/fac ... X_068.html

Hannah
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Do you need to fill those pores?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I see 2 pores on the site page I would like to cover up.
Capture.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Hannah_G wrote:This is simply the best primer I’ve found!!
This make-up thing is sooooo confusing! So let me get this straight

1) Toner
2) Primer
3) Foundation
4) Powder

Not to speak of things like BB or CC cream :facepalm: And that's *before* you start playing with colors on brows, lids, lashes, cheeks and lips??? :shock:

I've been using L'Oreal Infallible 24h fresh wear foundation and oil killer powder and it doesn't look too grotesque, but it's the first I have tried, so I have nothing to compare it to. :oops: I have also gotten some Dermablend Cover Cream, but I have yet to try it. I would post a full face picture and ask for help, but as this is an open forum that gets scraped by google and the like I am a little hesitant...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Auto body work is hard. Check for frame damage before beginning cosmetic repairs. Make sure to bang the dents out as close as possible to original shape, fill the dent, sand the surface smooth and clean before you spray the primer. Then wet sand it smooth. Ready for base paint colour, then clear coat. Buff smooth after a week.
I have heard that toner is a scam. Just a way to get you to buy more product. It ruins you skin so that you need the next bottle prescribed. If I remember this correctly from reading.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Auto body work is hard. Check for frame damage before beginning cosmetic repairs. Make sure to bang the dents out as close as possible to original shape, fill the dent, sand the surface smooth and clean before you spray the primer. Then wet sand it smooth. Ready for base paint colour, then clear coat. Buff smooth after a week.
I have heard that toner is a scam. Just a way to get you to buy more product. It ruins you skin so that you need the next bottle prescribed. If I remember this correctly from reading.
I haven't read that, but I wouldn't be surprised!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Yeah, I’d skip the toner. You need to take care f your skin though - sunscreen and moisturiser.

I usually go:

1. Primer
2. Foundation
3. Concealer
4. Powder

Once you try Dermablend you’ll not go back! I’d tried loads of things before, including Jecca Blac but Dermablend is by far the best product I’ve found.