Sub-conscious reason for cross dressing?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Sub-conscious reason for cross dressing?

Post by restricted »

Looking at videos of how to make men more feminine looking, something was said that made me think.

I love to wear skirts as I find them cool when needed and hot when required (with the aid of pretticoats of course). I'm usually in a normal male T shirt/jumper. Shorts are okay, (when I was much younger the short cotton sports shorts were about and I loved them). Yes, the feel of different materials and the reaction of my cock ia more than welcome. Of course, unless I'm in a vert short skirt, I am decently dressed and nothing can be seen Now I have hobble skirts, short skirts, loose skirts, you name it. I have it.

Then I got to thinking. There must be something else. After all, I could wrap a towel around me. 1/ with no fly on the front it makes it looks like certain equipment has been removed to look at it.

2/ No, I think my over riding desire is to find a woman who would start slipping her hand up my skirt and tease my body before playing with it. (Perhaps with her head under skirt giving a blow job and I could feel it but not see what she is up to). It make it easier access to my body

It would be nice to be tighly bound, leaving me at her mercy.

What are your thoughts?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Sub-conscious reason for cross dressing?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This thread would be my answer viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8537#p60784
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Why do you need a reason? Why can’t “because it’s fun”? be enough? Stop over-analysing and just enjoy :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'm not sure Restricted is seeking advice to solve a "problem", I think maybe just curious, or comparing thoughts or having a discussion with others.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

My point is valid though! They were asking about a sub-conscious reason for crossdressing. I was only pointing out that there may not be a reason :)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

That's true for kink as well, any kink actually. Some people who talk about their self sessions always talk about challenges and thing but I always think why can it not be just because it's fun?
The same in the business world people always talk about their next challenge! or pushing the limits. I suppose if that is what is fun to those people thats fine but for me kink is about just enjoying myself.
I know I am probably posting this in the wrong place and I always worry I might say the wrong thing in this part of the forum but I think I can see both sides of this discussion. I faced challenges and having to justify who I am in my life.
But why can't it just be about what makes you happy?
I don't tie myself up because I was abused or had an unhappy childhood, I loved my childhood actually. I don't dress up in fancy dress or wear different outfits because I don't like who I am and its a form of escape which has been suggested to me.
I do those thing because it's fun I have a giggle and enjoy myself, thats all.
Some things about ourselves are because it's who we are though.

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:That's true for kink as well, any kink actually. Some people who talk about their self sessions always talk about challenges and thing but I always think why can it not be just because it's fun?
The same in the business world people always talk about their next challenge! or pushing the limits. I suppose if that is what is fun to those people thats fine but for me kink is about just enjoying myself.
I know I am probably posting this in the wrong place and I always worry I might say the wrong thing in this part of the forum but I think I can see both sides of this discussion. I faced challenges and having to justify who I am in my life.
But why can't it just be about what makes you happy?
I don't tie myself up because I was abused or had an unhappy childhood, I loved my childhood actually. I don't dress up in fancy dress or wear different outfits because I don't like who I am and its a form of escape which has been suggested to me.
I do those thing because it's fun I have a giggle and enjoy myself, thats all.
Some things about ourselves are because it's who we are though.

Lisa
People should always be able to do what makes them happy.
I have been very lucky in my life for that. I have always worked in places where I liked to work. Always able to do in my normal life and my "kinky" life what I like.
Of course there are occasionally days when things are not going well, but that is an indication of how good it is on the other many days.