Oh crap.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Oh crap.

Post by restricted »

I think I got away with it. Sitting in the garden in my pale blue skirt, next door came out and wanted to talk. Ihad to pull it up and make it looklike I was wearing shorts.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Oh crap.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Here are a few maneuvers for that situation :
Unknown-19.jpeg
Unknown-19.jpeg (8.47 KiB) Viewed 835 times
Mr_Bean_Episode_12_Tee_Off_Mr._Bean.youtube.jpg
You see, he sits down and tucks the dress between his legs to make it look like trousers. You can also
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (476.14 KiB) Viewed 835 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

Mine was bright blue jersey! :oops:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Yup, Got away with it..... :D
restricted

Post by restricted »

Marvellous isn't it.

I had a problem where people over the back can see me from their houses. That is now cured. But the man and his son who have moved in next door (the chap who nearly caught me) works from home most days and never goes away. So I have to be careful. Very careful indeed. He doesn't like cross dressers.

And there is nothing I like more than sitting in the garden in a nice skirt. :| But as my doctor said, I'm hurting no one.