One step closer to going out in public

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
John66557

One step closer to going out in public

Post by John66557 »

So yesterday I took a drive up a quite road which backs onto the woods,

I jumped into a full set including bra white fishnets, suspender belt and a thong, I then slipped into a leather skirt and black heels and off I went, usually I go up tye less traveled route but I thought you know what let's go on the more travled path and up the buzz, just as I was walking back to my vehicle, without seeing a soul a mountain biker came around the corner I immediately spun around facing away from him so he didn't see my face but was within feet of me as he rode straight past,

That was a buzz !!! I got back in my vehicle and said to myself I'm never doing that again !! A few days later I'm planning my next trip back there in a few days this time in a dress,

I'm getting closer to going out fully dressed guys !
Hannah_G

Re: One step closer to going out in public

Post by Hannah_G »

It’s not that hard going out in public. It’s actually easier somewhere busier where everyone is so absorbed in what they are doing they don’t even notice. The key is blending in - no matter who is wearing it, white fishnets and a leather skirt are going to get some attention! 8)

If you want to go in public, take note of what those of a similar age are wearing and dress similar. 8)
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

As Andy said the trick is not to make yourself stand out, and dress appropriately for your age. White fishnets and a leather skirt are always going to attract attention, even on a genetic female.

I wore a skirt on my Sunday walk yesterday and I was passed by lots of cars and people out walking and no one batter an eyelid.

On Friday I went out during the day wearing a light coloured bra under a thin yellow shirt and womens culotte style shorts, again no comment.
Attachments
Sunday walk blur.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sashauk wrote:White fishnets and a leather skirt are always going to attract attention, even on a genetic female.
You got that right. Best way to pass is unnoticed. It's like the difference between a regular police car and an unmarked one. Which will get your attention?

That goes for you guys wanting to go out en femme or us ladies just going out. You certainly don't want the wrong attention.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sashauk wrote:As Andy said the trick is not to make yourself stand out, and dress appropriately for your age. White fishnets and a leather skirt are always going to attract attention, even on a genetic female.

I wore a skirt on my Sunday walk yesterday and I was passed by lots of cars and people out walking and no one batter an eyelid.

On Friday I went out during the day wearing a light coloured bra under a thin yellow shirt and womens culotte style shorts, again no comment.
Nice, you are now ultra trendy like Brad Pitt.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Okay, I do appreciate dressing to not stand out. But being 6'2" I think I am going to stand out, regardless of the clothes I would be wearing :facepalm: :lol:
Last edited by BoundInKasugai on 11 Aug 2022, 06:13, edited 1 time in total.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

bounddosster wrote:Nice, you are now ultra trendy like Brad Pitt.
Nah! Brad Pitt copied me.

Even if I say so myself, despite being nearly 15 years older than him, I think I actually look better in a skirt than he does. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sashauk wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Nice, you are now ultra trendy like Brad Pitt.
Nah! Brad Pitt copied me.

Even if I say so myself, despite being nearly 15 years older than him, I think I actually look better in a skirt than he does. :rofl:
True, Brad Pitt is like most big celebrities an attention seeker, I guess it is the nature of the job. So his reason for wearing a skirt could be construed as a stunt. Were your wearing of a skirt was a stand for personal freedom and choice, and a nice draught around the lower regions. You go, UP THE REBELS. Though if you do look up the skirt wearing rebels don't be surprised at what you find. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

bounddosster wrote:True, Brad Pitt is like most big celebrities an attention seeker, I guess it is the nature of the job. So his reason for wearing a skirt could be construed as a stunt. Were your wearing of a skirt was a stand for personal freedom and choice, and a nice draught around the lower regions. You go, UP THE REBELS. Though if you do look up the skirt wearing rebels don't be surprised at what you find. :)
If you had looked up mine on Sunday all you would have seen was my chastity cage :mrgreen: