Up the ante DARE

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
John66557

Up the ante DARE

Post by John66557 »

Hi guys so I've recently found a spot down a quite road leading to woods. Most evenings I go up there in my skirt and fishnets and heels this is a new thing for me and I increase the distance in walking from my car each time around the woods,

Like allot of people I'm always looking for someone to give me a dare and push the limits further here I'm into bondage as well as x dress.

I have been carrying my bottoms and trainers as a back up incase someone comes which I very nearly jumped into recently when I heard a voice !

But it's becoming exiting and a thrill, always on edge of someone spotting me in cross dress

So let's hear your thoughts and dares I'm up for pretty much anything ... totally open minded
Last edited by bound_jenny on 13 Jul 2022, 01:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: misspelled ante
Hannah_G

Re: Up the ante DARE

Post by Hannah_G »

What to do is carry your bottoms in a bag that’s lockable. At the furthest point on your walk, lock the bag with a padlock. However, make sure you leave the key at home. Now you have no choice but to continue to wear the skirt until you’re home.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Perhaps try this. Go for a walk wearing your bottom trainers, and find a well-hidden spot as far from your car as your dare. There hide your spare car key. Go back to your car and put your bottoms and trainers in the boot of the car, lock the car then toss your keys into the boot and shut the lid this should manage to lock most cars leaving you with no choice but to go fetch the spare car key wearing your skirt etc. I guarantee you'll get a real buzz as you shut the boot lid and leave yourself stranded. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
John66557

Post by John66557 »

Ooo these sound good, it will certainly test my bottle, shall I add anything extra ?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

If you have a chastity, you can put it on to feel even more feminine. Otherwise you use a tape with which you can stick your "bottom part" to the back.
John66557

Post by John66557 »

So tape in between, a leather skirt, suspenders, heels all in the bag with a lock,
Last edited by John66557 on 20 Nov 2022, 15:02, edited 1 time in total.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

John66557 wrote:So tape in between, a leather skirt, suspenders, heels all in the bag with a lock,

I have lots and lots of different lingerie, a dildo, bondage ropes and always willing to buy more if you all would like me to for this up coming experience?
Take it easy on the 1st try and leave some room for future enhancements.
Repeating the same out-of-home dare will result in diminishing excitement.

Being able to add something new will keep adrenaline & endorphine levels high.
[