Am I a cross dresser (dare)

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
John66557

Am I a cross dresser (dare)

Post by John66557 »

I know allot of people don't like throwing labels around but I'm just curious to get peoples thoughts. I wear lingerie and dresses and heels at home whilst I get busy, I occasionally wear lingerie under my clothes out, and the other night I have started to get into driving into remote locations and walking in fields and footpaths dressed in fishnets heels skirt and a body fully visible at the top.

Or is a dresser generally looked at as someone who goes out in public fully dressed with makeup wig etc ?

Thanks all :)
bound_jenny

Re: Am I a cross dresser (dare)

Post by bound_jenny »

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :whip:

Simply put, a crossdresser is a person who wears clothing of the other gender. Period. The real definition doesn't have conditionals. It's all a matter of how far the person is willing to go. Someone who actually goes out in public crossdressed is just taking it to another level.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, John66557.
Even if you do it in your own private sphere, you are a cross dresser. But nothing wrong with that. The important thing is that you love it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, John.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

John66557 wrote:I know allot of people don't like throwing labels around but I'm just curious to get peoples thoughts. I wear lingerie and dresses and heels at home whilst I get busy, I occasionally wear lingerie under my clothes out, and the other night I have started to get into driving into remote locations and walking in fields and footpaths dressed in fishnets heels skirt and a body fully visible at the top.

Or is a dresser generally looked at as someone who goes out in public fully dressed with makeup wig etc ?

Thanks all :)
Generally the term crossdresser simply refers to someone who enjoys or finds relaxation in wearing clothing normally associated with the other sex/gender so by that count you are a crossdresser. There is no need for a crossdresser to be attempting to "pass" as the other gender or not.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
John66557

Post by John66557 »

Thanks all !
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I honestly do not consider myself a cross dresser even though I do wear female clothes. But I don't wear for the reason a normal crossdresser does. I do so because of how it feels against my body. If there were male clothes that had the same function and made of the same fabric, I would be wearing that instead.

Also, I'm really not into crossdressing at all, which is why I almost none of the time that I browse these forums, visit the Crossdressing section.

I do not get turned on at all seeing a male in girls clothing either even if it were something I could do. For example, I don't like male in high heels, and the only reason I would want to wear it, is because it is torture and to make it really hard for me to walk giving my Mistress a way to punish me for not being good at it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.