Fun in the sun

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Louise_69

Fun in the sun

Post by Louise_69 »

Just completed a quick session in the Sunshine.
Wearing a bright pink thong and Bra with fishnet suspenders and some 6 inch heels. Then outside on my garden in the sunshine a secured my ankles with rope and secured a rope to a post with 50 knots leaving a loop through the loop i placed my handcuffs then i secured my hands behind my back "click" i was now trapped the only means of escape was to fumble around and undo the knots. I had to be quick before the sun tanned my body around my sexy outfit. That would take some explaining :oops:
Any one got any dares i could try :gag: :twisted:
kinbaku

Re: Fun in the sun

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Any one got any dares i could try :gag: :twisted:
Maybe you like this for the next time. It pretty much matches what you just did, I think.

Then apply enough sun cream on your skin for protection. :mrgreen:
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Louise_69 wrote:I had to be quick before the sun tanned my body around my sexy outfit. That would take some explaining :oops:
Last summer I had some tan lines that I should not have only to end up in hospital a month or so later.

I had to have a nerve block surgical procedure carried out on my back and, whilst I am sure the lines had faded somewhat, they must have still been visible to the surgeon carrying out the operation. To make things worse the operating room it was full of students who were there to observe the operations that were being carried out.

Being professionals nothing was said. It might have been a little more of a problem if it had been family though.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sashauk wrote:
Louise_69 wrote:I had to be quick before the sun tanned my body around my sexy outfit. That would take some explaining :oops:
Last summer I had some tan lines that I should not have only to end up in hospital a month or so later.

I had to have a nerve block surgical procedure carried out on my back and, whilst I am sure the lines had faded somewhat, they must have still been visible to the surgeon carrying out the operation. To make things worse the operating room it was full of students who were there to observe the operations that were being carried out.

Being professionals nothing was said. It might have been a little more of a problem if it had been family though.
I had an occasion when something was said and I've only just clicked to it.

About a year a ago I had to go see the doctor but two weeks or so previous to that been keeping my body hair free and the hair had regrown some but was still short and certainly not normal looking.

My problem was with my gut and the doctor wanted to examine me. He asked me to remove my shirt and top and then I laid on the examination table with him poking around my stomach. When he was done and I was dressed and sitting at his desk he told me he was sending me for an ultrasound exam and a gastroscopy and then I was given the all to familiar lecture on loosing weight, I mean anyone would think I was obese the number of lectures they give me on loosing weight. Then he past a comment that until now I hadn't given a really given thought too. He said “think of all the new clothes you'll be able to buy for the new slimmer you”.

I thought at the time that's a funny remark for one man to make to another but I presumed he was referring to male clothing. After reading some of the comments above I have just now realised that he must have thought I was a crossdresser, I only dabble so far, so don't deserve that tittle just yet.

I know medical staff have seen it all before but it was a curious comment to make. He must pretty ofay with crossdressing or perhaps he too indulges. I wonder if I'm going to sit there blushing next time I see him in a couple of weeks time.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I know medical staff have seen it all before but it was a curious comment to make. He must pretty okay with crossdressing or perhaps he too indulges. I wonder if I'm going to sit there blushing next time I see him in a couple of weeks time.
Blushing is not necessary.
Either he meant it that way and then he is used to having seen everything in his practice, or he didn't mean it that way and blushing is not necessary.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I know medical staff have seen it all before but it was a curious comment to make. He must pretty okay with crossdressing or perhaps he too indulges. I wonder if I'm going to sit there blushing next time I see him in a couple of weeks time.
Blushing is not necessary.
Either he meant it that way and then he is used to having seen everything in his practice, or he didn't mean it that way and blushing is not necessary.
Oh shame, I like a good blush. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Oh shame, I like a good blush. :)
Then you can get in the sun with only a light sun protection ointment. Then you have a good blush for the whole time.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Oh shame, I like a good blush. :)
Then you can get in the sun with only a light sun protection ointment. Then you have a good blush for the whole time.
:rofl: I can go out in the sun with super factor 1million and still be turned red in five minutes. I do envy those that tan.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." :idea:

It's just a motivational prod to get you to lose weight.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." :idea:

It's just a motivational prod to get you to lose weight.

Jenny.
No, I was prodded the time before by a different doctor. Glove on, lubrication, now just relax this won't take a second.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Glove on, lubrication, now just relax this won't take a second.
More than a prod, here. That's a much more invasive probe. :shock:

Wait until they stick a camera up your exhaust pipe. :facepalm: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Glove on, lubrication, now just relax this won't take a second.
More than a prod, here. That's a much more invasive probe. :shock:

Wait until they stick a camera up your exhaust pipe. :facepalm: :rofl:

Jenny.
Been there done that a few times. The porcedure wasn't to bad an experience and the gas they give you to help with the pain is great. They were cutting bits out my bowel and I was like "whoopie".
But it doesn't last once you're off the gas the reality hits you with waiting and results and more treatment, total downer.