comfort

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

comfort

Post by restricted »

As you know, over the years I have moaned aboiut people overlooking my property firstly my back garden and now the front. The back garden situation has been sorted and I can now sit in the garden in a skirt or dress and not be seen. I have put a trellis up and plants obliterate any view people would have of me in the summer time. Winter is anothe rmatter, Still, would I want to be sitting in the garden in a skirt in winter. It is most calming to sit there dressed properly and comfortably.

I had a lovely day sitting and watching the insects and birds. My legs were lovely and warm as I sat in my tennis skort. I love that. It keeps my bum warm, holds everything in. (Nothing worse than having my tackle slipping out through the leg openings of my knickers)

But sadly people have veen putting more and more cameras up so taking my rubbish out while wearing my skort or in the games skirt with no panties is a thing of the past. I would do it in my hobble skirt if I had enough courage.

I can't understand women wanting to wear trousers when skirts and dresses are so comfortable.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: comfort

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:... so taking my rubbish out while wearing my skort or in the games skirt with no panties is a thing of the past. I would do it in my hobble skirt if I had enough courage.
Or you have to wait until there is enough fog. :wink: