Skirts for men?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Hannah_G

Skirts for men?

Post by Hannah_G »

Rather than full crossdressing or crossdressing for fetish, what’s the thoughts of a guy wearing a skirt as an alternative fashion choice?
bound_jenny

Re: Skirts for men?

Post by bound_jenny »

Have you seen this thread? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14189

:hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I guess my question is a little different. For example, it's a lovely day today. I don't feel like dressing fully en femme, but would prefer to pull on a nice skirt rather than a pair of shorts. Why do more men not make the same choice? :D
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Andy_G wrote:I guess my question is a little different. For example, it's a lovely day today. I don't feel like dressing fully en femme, but would prefer to pull on a nice skirt rather than a pair of shorts. Why do more men not make the same choice? :D
I'm wearing a skirt right now (working from home). Just got to remember not to stand up while the webcam is on during Teams meetings (I prefer to keep my alternative clothing options private) :rofl:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Gregovic wrote:
Andy_G wrote:I guess my question is a little different. For example, it's a lovely day today. I don't feel like dressing fully en femme, but would prefer to pull on a nice skirt rather than a pair of shorts. Why do more men not make the same choice? :D
I'm wearing a skirt right now (working from home). Just got to remember not to stand up while the webcam is on during Teams meetings (I prefer to keep my alternative clothing options private) :rofl:
That sounds like exciting fun but sooner or later your going to stand up at the wrong time, best secure your lower half to the chair to prevent you from rising at the wrong time. :lol:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I often wear skirts & dresses around the house - they're comfy. It's not a "girly" thing; I have absolutely no interest in "being a girl". It's a mix of comfort and kink - it's kink if I include high heels and/or corsets or if the skirt is particularly restrictive, but honestly a simple skirt with a tee shirt is just plain practical - skirts are easy to pull on, easy to lift out of the way, tend to stay up without needing an uncomfortably tight waistband/belt, and don't have crotches to split when you bend down to quickly...

That said, as a "fashion choice" ... I've always felt that gender should have nothing to do with anything unless it directly involves the use, care, or consequences of your reproductive equipment, but I kinda feel that if I'm seen as "cross dressing" (I hate that term) in public, I'm making statements about my gender identity that I don't want to make. While I want to say, "I don't give a flying", other people are going to see it as something else, and I'm self-conscious enough to not want that. I suppose I could wear "male" skirts such as kits (I have several), or lavalava, but those come with cultural baggage which I'd rather not be lugging around town with me either...
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

Andy_G wrote:Rather than full crossdressing or crossdressing for fetish, what’s the thoughts of a guy wearing a skirt as an alternative fashion choice?
I got my first skirts at the weekend, my lady friend took me shopping and one thing led to another. Went out shopping in one this morning and nobody batted an eyelid. Just be confidant and it will be fine - I think the fear is much greater than reality.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

That sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Given the choice, I’d wear a skirt all the time!!
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I wear a skirt every day I am at home. Just love the feeling.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I'm not into the whole celebrity thing and wouldn't really no one from the other but I have heard of this guy and he has just jumped up my cool list. Did you see it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xrgnuv0Zw4

Brad Pitt in a skirt or kilt depending on who is reporting it.

More on the subject here, it also mention skirt wearing for men on the catwalk setting fashion etc.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Brad Pitt in a skirt or kilt depending on who is reporting it.
He looks like he just rolled out of bed and didn't bother to get dressed. :facepalm:

If that's a kilt he has a pretty boring tartan. :roll:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Yes, he looked a bit of a mess!! But…. It was nice to see someone wearing a pretty boring skirt rather than the catwalk craziness we’ve seen!

But, I have to say - that wasn’t a kilt!!!!
restricted

Post by restricted »

I am often (as much as possible) in a skirt but with a male top. I love the feel of the nylon petticoat brushing my leg. I have more female clothing than male. I love to sit in the garden but get nervous when next door is about. He works mostly from home. He has become distant so I think he has seen my washing. He doesn't like cross dressers. Maybe he is one himslef but as he is 5 x large he can't get anything to fit. Noy that I am worried if he doesn't like me. The bloke drinks far too much

He has a son living with him who seems a little shall we say, not up to full speed. He is 14 now. His father bought him a throwing knife and after three days still can't work out hiw to throw them so the blade sticks into the wooden shed. It's a pain listening to the clonk as the handle hits the wooden shed first.

Anyway, if you live in the UK, with the price of energy rising, I shall be in my long skirts and many petticoats as they are the warmest clothes I have. Trousers induct cold air on the legs. Okay you can wear long johns under them but I still didn't find that an answer when I was in Iceland in winter. But if you wear a long skirt with say three petticoats, the layers keep the heat of your two legs togther. Maybe even thick tights can help. Even one petticoat has ha me sweating before. Who knows, might even be a corset next.

That wil be my excuse and I'm sticking by it.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.